• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Yeah, that could in the end in part be connected to the problem of both evidence and limited resources. But yes, if the same have happened with the police present and the same behaviour as in your other example, then they should also have gotten stift sentences.

You can play “spot the policeman” in that video,

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Free speech is still a thing afaik so I can criticise what I want,well until labour introduce their adopted “islamophobia” bill.
So what are you criticising?
You don't agree with anybody committing criminal offences, so frightening people in their places of worship, or beating up cops, or trashing cars, or any other moronic acts are not supported by you.
And I can feel sure that you don't agree with increasing people's anger to the point where they do want to do any of the above.

Islamophobia Bill? Bills are not law, England my Lionheart. It's Acts that become law, and Labour doesn't need to produce either because it is right there in our legislation already.

If you don't like Muslims then that's up to you, you're free to tell the world from the UK, but in the second that anything you say causes anybody to actually commit any of the above crimes, then you've probably committed a crime yourself.

The same thing goes for people who don't like model boat enthusiasts (or any thing else) and so if some moron reads a model boat hater's comments and then goes out to chuck bricks in the model boat club pond....... Same thing applies.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
So what are you criticising?
You don't agree with anybody committing criminal offences, so frightening people in their places of worship, or beating up cops, or trashing cars, or any other moronic acts are not supported by you.
And I can feel sure that you don't agree with increasing people's anger to the point where they do want to do any of the above.

Those riots were not only disgusting,they also did great damage to people who want to protest peacefully about mass immigration who will. Ow just be labelled far right racists.
Islamophobia Bill? Bills are not law, England my Lionheart. It's Acts that become law, and Labour doesn't need to produce either because it is right there in our legislation already.

The Labour Party have adopted “islamophobia” into the party rule book,if you’re a party member and criticise Islam you can be expelled from the party,somehow “islamophobia” is racism except Islam is an ideology,so no it’s not or bill or law but it’s on the agenda.

If you don't like Muslims then that's up to you, you're free to tell the world from the UK, but in the second that anything you say causes anybody to actually commit any of the above crimes, then you've probably committed a crime yourself.

It’s the ideology I have a problem with and we should be allowed to criticise it as long as it doesn’t promote violent acts even at the risk of being charli hebdo.

The same thing goes for people who don't like model boat enthusiasts (or any thing else) and so if some moron reads a model boat hater's comments and then goes out to chuck bricks in the model boat club pond....... Same thing applies.

I like this,funny.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Those riots were not only disgusting,they also did great damage to people who want to protest peacefully about mass immigration who will. Ow just be labelled far right racists.
What......outside Mosques and immigration centres?
Do you think that PSPO s around abortion centres are a good idea? I think there could be PSPO s around Mosques and immigration centres.

The Labour Party have adopted “islamophobia” into the party rule book,if you’re a party member and criticise Islam you can be expelled from the party,somehow “islamophobia” is racism except Islam is an ideology,so no it’s not or bill or law but it’s on the agenda.
As is Antisemitism and homophobia and anything else that can lead to crimes against people.
It’s the ideology I have a problem with and we should be allowed to criticise it as long as it doesn’t promote violent acts even at the risk of being charli hebdo.
Exactly what do Moslems do to you that you have a problem with?

60 years ago a man who I knew hated Asians because he had grown up to hate them. His parents and neighbours hated them. And so he and his bigoted mates used to go out in groups to find vulnerable Asians who they would attack. They called it ' (edited) bashing'.

Now who do you think needed jailing and new ideology, eh?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
What......outside Mosques and immigration centres?
Do you think that PSPO s around abortion centres are a good idea? I think there could be PSPO s around Mosques and immigration centres.

PSPOs?
As is Antisemitism and homophobia and anything else that can lead to crimes against people.

There’s a new one “misogyny”,
Exactly what do Moslems do to you that you have a problem with?

I have no problem with Muslims ,they’re human and like many religions they were indoctrinated into their respective religion from birth,I do however have a problem with their ideology and the culture it comes from,incompatible.
60 years ago a man who I knew hated Asians because he had grown up to hate them. His parents and neighbours hated them. And so he and his bigoted mates used to go out in groups to find vulnerable Asians who they would attack. They called it ' (edited) bashing'.

Now who do you think needed jailing and new ideology, eh?
Irrelevant,anyway I’m of to work and have a meeting about how we can help people this winter in fuel poverty this winter especially as a 10% rise in prices is projected,thanks labour.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Public Space Protection Orders.
These set limits as to who can be within their perimeters and/or what they can or cannot do.
They exist around many areas such as nature reserves, abortion centres, town parks etc.

There’s a new one “misogyny”,
That one is as old as the hills!
I have no problem with Muslims ,they’re human and like many religions they were indoctrinated into their respective religion from birth,I do however have a problem with their ideology and the culture it comes from,incompatible.
Rubbish! You've not spent enough time around them, maybe. I worked with several over the years and the younger ones just wanted some decent clothes, a nice motor and a sweet girlfriend.

You might have been indoctrinated and I'm guessing that because you seem reluctant to tell where you live or grew up.
Am I right?
Irrelevant,anyway I’m of to work and have a meeting about how we can help people this winter in fuel poverty this winter especially as a 10% rise in prices is projected,thanks labour.
Please don't sell your anti labour stuff to me, I voted for a green candidate.
You seem to withhold who you voted for and so you might be more embarrassed about your lot than labour......! ;)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
These set limits as to who can be within their perimeters and/or what they can or cannot do.
They exist around many areas such as nature reserves, abortion centres, town parks etc.

But now linked to terrorism.
Rubbish! You've not spent enough time around them, maybe. I worked with several over the years and the younger ones just wanted some decent clothes, a nice motor and a sweet girlfriend.

We have nothing in common so why would I and the onus isn’t on me to to adjust to there culture.

You might have been indoctrinated and I'm guessing that because you seem reluctant to tell where you live or grew up.
Am I right?

I grew up in kent on the Thames,beautiful place,I wasn’t indoctrinated although I went to a Church of England school I didn’t have to attend the religious bit.
You seem to withhold who you voted for and so you might be more embarrassed about your lot than labour......! ;)

I voted conservatives,yep they are embarrassing but as bad as they were get ready for carnage.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
But now linked to terrorism.
Always has been! There's not much that's new under the sun.
Terrorism driven by bigotry is so common.
We have nothing in common so why would I and the onus isn’t on me to to adjust to there culture.
That's not very helpful.
This (UK) is a multicultural country with so many religious opinions, races, skin colours and previous nationalities, and if you don't want to get to know all your country's folks you're going to be much less happy.
Nearly all of these people's ancestors were representing our country for hundreds of years gone by, for example the cast iron murals in Trafalgar Square show a selection of these races working the great guns at the famous battle.
They're your neighbours.
I grew up in kent on the Thames,beautiful place,I wasn’t indoctrinated although I went to a Church of England school I didn’t have to attend the religious bit.
The Jewish kids in my school 65 years ago did not have to attend prayers or matins each morning either.
Is this anything to do with your dislike of Muslims?
I voted conservatives,yep they are embarrassing but as bad as they were get ready for carnage.
I was quite pleased with the conservative's winter fuel help and the pension increases but I liked the ideas of our green candidate. A Conservative candidate won in the Herne bay/Sandwich district's. I wait to see how the new Labour government gets on.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Anybody who demonstrated outside mosques or immigration hostels is racist, absolutely.

Party line? I didn't vote for the government. I have a friend who voted for 'reform' but he thinks the racist demonstrations are outrageous.
And what race are they demonstrating against?

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member

Am I right?

Sorry, your lived experience doesn't carry as much weight as large polls.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
And what race are they demonstrating against?
Why do they paint their faces with English / British flag?
It's a "territory" thing.

They simply want to be in the majority, and object to their 'patch' being taken over by others.
I see both sides .. but it's the previous govts. policies that have increased the divide
between communities, imo. .. particularly on housing and monetary policy.