• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Did you click on the link?

Here's an excerpt:

However, in the immediate aftermath of the killings a social media account named Channel3 Now, which masquerades as an American news network, published a false claim that the alleged murderer was an asylum seeker called Ali Al-Shakati who was ‘on the MI6 watch list’ and ‘known to mental health services’.​
The claims were immediately amplified by Russian state media and far-right influencers Tommy Robinson and Andrew Tate, who claimed the suspect was an ‘illegal migrant’ who had recently entered the country on a small boat.​
Channel3 News’ initial post was viewed nearly two million times before it was eventually deleted, with the sites ‘Editor’ posting an AI-generated apology on their website in which they claim the team responsible for the post had been ‘sacked’.​
So widespread was the false claim that Merseyside Police even took the highly unusual step of releasing a statement claiming the name pushed by Channel3 news was ‘incorrect’ and that the suspect was born in Cardiff. . . . .​
Following an investigation by the Mail, it was revealed that Channel3 Now, which claims to be based in the US, actually started life 11 years ago as a Russian YouTube channel.​
Its first video, posted in 2013, depicted a number of Russian men rally-driving in the snow in Izhevsk, a city about 750 miles east of Moscow.​
The drivers named in the videos were later revealed to have connections to the country’s defence and IT industries, including a man who appears to be a former KGB operative who has since served in Russia’s parliament.​
Channel3 Now then lay inactive for six years before it reemerged in 2019, posting a series of scattershot news pieces including a story about a tiger being beaten to death and a match report from the Manchester City Women’s team.​
The organisation has since rebranded itself on a number of occasions, routinely changing its name to aliases such as ‘Fox3 News’ and Fox3 Now’ in an attempt to mimic legitimate news organisations.​
Last June it set up a website, which has been accused of sharing ‘racially motivated click-bait’.​
Although Channel3 claims to be based in the US, it is registered with an online hosting company in Lithuania, and uses privacy features to hide its owner’s identity.​
The first mention of the Southport suspect’s false name appears to have been shared onTwitter by a well-known UK anti-lockdown activist, around five hours after the stabbings took place.​
They were repeated by Channel3 just two minutes later, and then picked up by Russian state broadcaster Russia Today.​
That's becoming the norm. Fallacies and misinformation thrives somewhere, flamed by social media, and before long communities are torn apart, homes destroyed and people are murdered. For mamy years now where we see this we see people are being "informed" and inflamed on social media, especially Facebook where so very many people turn to news and can have their tribal egos stroked and moral outrage circle jerks at the same time.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Well you clearly recognise that immigrants have contributed something of value to British culture, so that's a good thing I guess.

Absolutely,some have enriched British culture and embraced it,however too many have not because of the millstone of an ideology slowing them down,the last carriage on a long train that cannot catch up to the engine imo.

Shadow Wolf

Hold a Palestinian flag and chant “river to the sea” or “I hate Israel”,desecrate on memorials to dead people,beat up a man outside a pub,smash up cars (whilst holding Palestinian flag) attack police at Heathrow airport,or a sex grooming gang in Rochdale with so many victims the can of worms is bottomless,you can’t be British though even if you’re not white.
This reminds me of a recent article I read about a business here. The facts are they put up an enormous flagpole without permits and far too close to the highway and residential houses should it fall.
But I read it from a Fox affiliate who, though acknowledging the facts, spun it into an outrage of them flying a massive American flag, underscored by how this company's other locations are free to do so.
But can you be British even if you aren't white? Can you be British and white? From over here it looks rather like it is here and the fact is you can still scream you're an American, but a big chunk of the nation has toned down on the Cold War nationalism, leaving the patriotic stuff largely there to be hijacked by some of the worst our societies have to offer (England's happening more around the decline and evaporation of its Empire), add in shifting demographs in both our countries and these white supremacist nationalists are foaming at the mouth with nonsense, but now they get a platform that [albiet inadvertently] promotes them and their worst impulses and inclinations. And unfortunately we are more apt for believing things when they affirm our biases, are supported by our tribe and when we hear them again and again.
But, common. Even Dr. Who occasionally lets the British sentiments flair.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
The title says "race riots" and I doubt anyone is entirely clear on what race is being talked about.
Huh?

IMG_7967.jpeg

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
People who do bad things should face accountability and have,criticising an ideology isn’t a crime but get ready because labour have adopted “islamophobia” as,and you have to do some alphabet gymnastics to tie it in with racism,there are of course people of all colours who follow islam but labours argument is

“Under equality law, Muslims are a religious group and they do not comprise a distinct ethnic or national group. Unlawful discrimination against a person because they are Muslim is, therefore, a type of religious discrimination and not a type of race discrimination. Nonetheless, adherence to Islam may often be used as a proxy for race discrimination against people who are Muslim and from extra-European ethnicities. People may also perceive others to be Muslim and treat them detrimentally because they share perceived cultural or physical traits common to various ethnic groups: that may constitute hostility or prejudice based on race.
Well there you have it......the message is clear, let no one whip up hatred against Muslims or Arabs and Asians.
It's very clear, and racists need to take note.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Hold a Palestinian flag and chant “river to the sea” or “I hate Israel”,desecrate on memorials to dead people,beat up a man outside a pub,smash up cars (whilst holding Palestinian flag) attack police at Heathrow airport,or a sex grooming gang in Rochdale with so many victims the can of worms is bottomless,you can’t be British though even if you’re not white.
River to the sea? Isn't that an Israeli chant?

And the rest, you would not do any of that, would you? And neither would our police let anybody else do it.

Now don't you pretend that police have let folks commit criminal damage, assaults, attack police or run sex grooming gangs. Our police would nick any of that.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This reminds me of a recent article I read about a business here. The facts are they put up an enormous flagpole without permits and far too close to the highway and residential houses should it fall.
But I read it from a Fox affiliate who, though acknowledging the facts, spun it into an outrage of them flying a massive American flag, underscored by how this company's other locations are free to do so.
But can you be British even if you aren't white? Can you be British and white? From over here it looks rather like it is here and the fact is you can still scream you're an American, but a big chunk of the nation has toned down on the Cold War nationalism, leaving the patriotic stuff largely there to be hijacked by some of the worst our societies have to offer (England's happening more around the decline and evaporation of its Empire), add in shifting demographs in both our countries and these white supremacist nationalists are foaming at the mouth with nonsense, but now they get a platform that [albiet inadvertently] promotes them and their worst impulses and inclinations. And unfortunately we are more apt for believing things when they affirm our biases, are supported by our tribe and when we hear them again and again.
But, common. Even Dr. Who occasionally lets the British sentiments flair.

Unfortunately there are real white people who believe they are supreme,they do get a platform,they do prey on peoples fears but they are defo a minority.

Britain is probably the most welcoming of all countries for an immigrant,after all we’ve had a few but we are not so tolerant of proselytising a medaeval ideology,we’ve done that 500 years ago.

It’s ok to be white imo although I’m sporting a good tan atm which is good,colour isn’t a problem,at least here,ideology is,you’ve got the orange peril v a human and we’ve got kier Stalin,we’ll get through it though.

These lights are so bright in my eyes that — I can't see too many people out there," he chafed. "But I can only see the black”
We’ve got

“Complaints of Islamophobia will be investigated and processed in accordance with the Labour Party’s disciplinary policies, which can be found on the Labour Party’s website and in the Labour Party Complaint Handling Handbook.What is Islamophobia?”

From the labour party website

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Well there you have it......the message is clear, let no one whip up hatred against Muslims or Arabs and Asians.
It's very clear, and racists need to take note.

Ah,see you indulge in the labour party’s stance,your words:

“Well there you have it......the message is clear, let no one whip up hatred against Muslims or Arabs and Asians.
It's very clear, and racists need to take note”.

Hatred is self destructive so that’s a no for me but you seem ok about protecting a select few,why is that?,can you differentiate between an ideology and a race?,after all we all human.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
River to the sea? Isn't that an Israeli chant?

And the rest, you would not do any of that, would you? And neither would our police let anybody else do it.

Now don't you pretend that police have let folks commit criminal damage, assaults, attack police or run sex grooming gangs. Our police would nick any of that.

No pretence Rochdale child sex abuse ring - Wikipedia

The failure of the police “fear of being accused of racial prejudice”,these police wouldn’t nick any of that or “Muslims or Arabs and Asians”,;-/

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Ah,see you indulge in the labour party’s stance,your words:

“Well there you have it......the message is clear, let no one whip up hatred against Muslims or Arabs and Asians.
It's very clear, and racists need to take note”.

Hatred is self destructive so that’s a no for me but you seem ok about protecting a select few,why is that?,can you differentiate between an ideology and a race?,after all we all human
The nation would, definitely would, send a very clear message for your protection.
So tell us what's been happening to you...are you frightened to go out? ...are people whipping up hatred against you which is being acted upon why bigoted morons?
Car been bricked or torched?
;)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
No pretence Rochdale child sex abuse ring - Wikipedia

The failure of the police “fear of being accused of racial prejudice”,these police wouldn’t nick any of that or “Muslims or Arabs and Asians”,;-/
Lionheart...! The police DID nick all that! And the CPS DID prosecute all that, and as your report shows there were scores of arrests.
And it was a copper who kick started the whole operation.

And the police WOULD nick all of that plus all the violence, arson and criminal damage.

I remember that time and it's true that the police were initially scared to push any investigation. How does that show that they wouldn't act against such crimes now?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The nation would, definitely would, send a very clear message for your protection.
So tell us what's been happening to you...are you frightened to go out? ...are people whipping up hatred against you which is being acted upon why bigoted morons?
Car been bricked or torched?
;)

Unfortunately we have a labour MP now which is about as bad as it gets where I live,I’ll be meeting him soon,it’s very quiet here but towns within 10 miles from here you need to keep your wits about you even during the day but I don’t live in fear of anyone.

The Heathrow airport fiasco,police attacked,policewoman has a broken nose,they haven’t even been charged yet,Leeds riots the police legged it,the pro Palestine motorcade,”kill all Jews and rape they’re daughter”,they were charged but the case was dropped but a 61 year old retired train driver just got 18 months for chanting “who the **** is allah” and calling the police a four letter word.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Unfortunately we have a labour MP now which is about as bad as it gets where I live,I’ll be meeting him soon,it’s very quiet here but towns within 10 miles from here you need to keep your wits about you even during the day but I don’t live in fear of anyone.
I'm sad to hear that you feel some insecurity in your own district.
I would feel comfortable to walk through my home town and back at any time. Obviously crime can occur anywhere but my claim stands.
The Heathrow airport fiasco,police attacked,policewoman has a broken nose,they haven’t even been charged yet,Leeds riots the police legged it,the pro Palestine motorcade,”kill all Jews and rape they’re daughter”,they were charged but the case was dropped but a 61 year old retired train driver just got 18 months for chanting “who the **** is allah” and calling the police a four letter word.
You have not provided links so I will research Heathrow airport police attacked and Leeds riots police retreated and pro Palestinian motorcade.

The train driver was a moron, England, a total moron. That was just a deliberate and unnecessary insult to a whole religion and police.... True? Then why mention it? Why ever would you not support such an arrest?

The 'motorcade' involving four men.....all four have been arrested at this time. You can't drive around any London district without being recorded.

The Leeds retreat... The police have been heavily criticised for withdrawing and their leaders insists that most of the aggression was against police so they were withdrawn in attempt to calm situation. What exactly would you have done?

The Air India crew attacked.....the airport is being criticised for lack of CCTV coverage.

Are you telling me stuff to justify other morons committing mass crimes ? There have been 1000 arrests so far.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I'm sad to hear that you feel some insecurity in your own district.
I would feel comfortable to walk through my home town and back at any time. Obviously crime can occur anywhere but my claim stands.

You have not provided links so I will research Heathrow airport police attacked and Leeds riots police retreated and pro Palestinian motorcade.

The train driver was a moron, England, a total moron. That was just a deliberate and unnecessary insult to a whole religion and police.... True? Then why mention it? Why ever would you not support such an arrest?

The 'motorcade' involving four men.....all four have been arrested at this time. You can't drive around any London district without being recorded.

The Leeds retreat... The police have been heavily criticised for withdrawing and their leaders insists that most of the aggression was against police so they were withdrawn in attempt to calm situation. What exactly would you have done?

The Air India crew attacked.....the airport is being criticised for lack of CCTV coverage.

Are you telling me stuff to justify other morons committing mass crimes ? There have been 1000 arrests so far.

The point is the perceived two tier justice system,you can call for the murder and rape of Jews and walk free,the case was dropped btw even though it’s on camera,it should be the same for everyone.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
The point is the perceived two tier justice system,you can call for the murder and rape of Jews and walk free,the case was dropped btw even though it’s on camera,it should be the same for everyone.
You're still chucking out one-liners without much corroboration, nor have you mentioned that blacks were also being targeted in such crimes. You claim that the police have dropped the case of the four arrested men, can we know more?

Do you support the convictions and sentences of those who have terrorised, attacked police and trashed shops up north?

YES or NO?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
....,..,........but a 61 year old retired train driver just got 18 months for chanting “who the **** is allah” and calling the police a four letter word.
Sounds really unfair the way you put it.
But then we look more closely and discover that the man has been previously arrested for similar offences, and your one liner about him seems to be really warped.

Question: if you read the report below, do you support such a court decision?

Thus:

A Muslim bus driver in London was delivered some justice this week after his racist attacker was jailed for a verbal tirade of Islamophobic abuse hurled against him.

Michael Mongan of Ealing pleaded guilty to two counts of racial harassment, one count of religiously aggravated harassment and two counts of criminal damage.

In a video of the incident that went viral last week, Mongan can be seen spitting at the bus driver’s cab several times while threatening the Muslim driver and repeatedly shouting “Muslim B*****d” and “Terrorist B*****d” at him.

What wasn’t shown in the video was that the incident stemmed from the Muslim driver simply doing his job by denying Mongan’s request for a free bus ride, after the card reader on the bus had declined his bank card and could not pay the fare.

The incident recorded in Hayes, Middlesex was used to identify Mongan who was subsequently arrested at his home, where it was noted that the suspect had dyed his hair, believed to be an attempt to deceive by altering his appearance.

Surprisingly, Mongan had already been previously charged with a racially aggravated offence and criminal damage on the 27th of July for racially abusing a bookmaker’s staff and causing criminal damage at their workplace.

Shadow Wolf

Unfortunately there are real white people who believe they are supreme,they do get a platform,they do prey on peoples fears but they are defo a minority.
A part of the problems are the algorithms promote material that will get people spending more time on Facebook, YouTube, etc. This is benign in many cases. However because in many cases it is not and it leads to a rabit hole of misogyny, racism amd extremism that is fueled by the moral outrage that also gets promoted by these algorithms. It amplifies these minorities, add in our tribalism and other parts of our evolution stil based on how we used to live and people get radicalized and violence has happened around the world, with a harrowing consistency of social media being the catalyst that spreas misinformation and turned otherwise peaceful people into a blood frenzied mob and many more lone actors. East, West, North, South, this continent or that one it's happening again and again amd social media is connecting them all.
Britain is probably the most welcoming of all countries for an immigrant,after all we’ve had a few but we are not so tolerant of proselytising a medaeval ideology,we’ve done that 500 years ago.
But it's also showing itself no different than Sri Lanka. We are all human in the end, anf social media is proselytizing hundreds of thousands of years of tribalism.

Shadow Wolf

But then we look more closely and discover that the man has been previously arrested for similar offences, and your one liner about him seems to be really warped.

Thus:

A Muslim bus driver in London was delivered some justice this week after his racist attacker was jailed for a verbal tirade of Islamophobic abuse hurled against him.

Michael Mongan of Ealing pleaded guilty to two counts of racial harassment, one count of religiously aggravated harassment and two counts of criminal damage.

In a video of the incident that went viral last week, Mongan can be seen spitting at the bus driver’s cab several times while threatening the Muslim driver and repeatedly shouting “Muslim B*****d” and “Terrorist B*****d” at him.

What wasn’t shown in the video was that the incident stemmed from the Muslim driver simply doing his job by denying Mongan’s request for a free bus ride, after the card reader on the bus had declined his bank card and could not pay the fare.

The incident recorded in Hayes, Middlesex was used to identify Mongan who was subsequently arrested at his home, where it was noted that the suspect had dyed his hair, believed to be an attempt to deceive by altering his appearance.

Surprisingly, Mongan had already been previously charged with a racially aggravated offence and criminal damage on the 27th of July for racially abusing a bookmaker’s staff and causing criminal damage at their workplace.
I recommend Chaos Machine by Max Fisher. It shows how.this stuff festers into metstatic social tumors because the misinformation is spread with impunity. Just like tobacco companies, they know their product is dangerous but growth and profits can't be hindered.
Seriously. In Sri Lanka the government was begging for help because things were getting out of hand. Facebook did nothing. When things turned violent the government made the decision to block Facebook and WhatsApp. Amd two things happened. The violence came to an end, and Facebook finally returned the calls but not to ask how they're doing but demanding to know why traffic zeroed out. It didn't matter to Facebook that the violence as well also zeroed out, profits were being lost.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Thus:

If you look more closely you will realise it’s not the same man,I speak of David spring 61 of Sutton,I’m glad they caught the one you mentioned though.