• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That's what you perceive .. but it is not sustainable.
..but maybe you think that only certain countries should be able to live a "western lifestyle",
such as 'Make America Great Again' at everybody else's expense.

Just remember it was here that the abolition of slavery was abolished in 1833,what you’re “right hand possesses” is in the Quran yes so we’ve made progress whereas,looking around the world of Islam it really hasn’t imo.

I have no time for the likes of Trump,I would question “a western lifestyle “,doesn’t really make sense.
That's a recipe for disaster .. God knows better than you, but you dislike what He says, as it
doesn't suit you.

How do you know they are your gods words?.
No .. opposition to truth .. people who consider themselves superior to others, and oppress them.

Your “truth” not mine and I have no plans to oppress anyone.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
I have no time for the likes of Trump,I would question “a western lifestyle “,doesn’t really make sense..
It does .. The politics of the world is not just divided by religious affiliation, but by
economic too.
In fact, in most western nations, it is the major reason for people's votes.

We see that many richer 'oil nations' in the middle east have adopted a western lifestyle, whilst
not converting to Christianity etc.

We also see many so-called 'developing nations', who wish for a similar standard of living, which
is one of the main drivers of mass immigration.

You call it progress .. but you don't seem to like 'the price' !?

Your “truth” not mine and I have no plans to oppress anyone.
Irrelevant .. it is clear that you think your opinion is superior to that of Holy Scripture.
It follows that you hold believers in contempt.

You seem to be blind for the main reason for inequality in the world.
Many countries have vast mineral wealth, for example, but the financial system is one of control,
that has its roots in colonialism. The G7, for example, exists to keep the status quo.

Central Banks play their games, to control wealth along with politicians, and those nations with power
are amongst the worst offenders.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
It does .. The politics of the world is not just divided by religious affiliation, but by
economic too.
In fact, in most western nations, it is the major reason for people's votes.
Yes,it’s called democracy,people vote for what will make their lives economically better,doesn’t always work out,we now have a Labour government.
We see that many richer 'oil nations' in the middle east have adopted a western lifestyle, whilst
not converting to Christianity etc.
Would it make a difference,why would they?
We also see many so-called 'developing nations', who wish for a similar standard of living, which
is one of the main drivers of mass immigration.

If they want similar standards of living then they should strive for it in their own country.
You call it progress .. but you don't seem to like 'the price' !?
The abolition of slavery act was well worth it,im very comfortable knowing “my right hand” doesn’t possess a human being.
Irrelevant .. it is clear that you think your opinion is superior to that of Holy Scripture.

It is your “holy scripture” not mine,I don’t see it as holy at all,I just see a man made religion that benefits man twice that of a woman.
You seem to be blind for the main reason for inequality in the world.
Many countries have vast mineral wealth, for example, but the financial system is one of control,
that has its roots in colonialism. The G7, for example, exists to keep the status quo.

Seems globalisation doesn’t work.
Central Banks play their games, to control wealth along with politicians, and those nations with power
are amongst the worst offenders.

Good example being the EU central bank.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You know what was super interesting to me when I visited Seoul, Korea a few months ago? It was definitely "eastern" vs. "western."

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Do you accept that all Muslims with British visas and passports are now British citizens?

@England my lionheart might like to answer that as well.
I'm not an expert in those details, but in general I think of visas as being temporary, no?

As for passports, I'd need to know what was required for an immigrant to get one. I would have thought that getting citizenship to a country was largely independent of getting a passport.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
If they want similar standards of living then they should strive for it in their own country..
How?
Most so-called third world countries are on the brink of economic disaster, so much so,
that when a major currency in the world takes a dip, it causes civil war in their country.

Your attitude seems to be "I'm alright Jack, and who cares about them?"
That will not solve anything .. but then, that's why the prophets said the rich people
cannot easily realize salvation .. wealth is a test as much as poverty.

I'm not suggesting that you, yourself is rich .. but your solution of "nationalism" implies
that you do not want to share what wealth you have got with others.
Perhaps you are a victim of the divide and rule policies of the wealthy. Those who hold the wealth
make sure they continue to hold it, while squeezing the majority with higher housing costs etc.

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I would say yes if they’ve met the requirements for entry,to get a passport takes longer,however giving amnesty to unchecked illegal migrants is self destructive.

We need to set the bar higher here like New Zealand,I was accepted because I had a thorough police check,medical and history plus enough money to pay my way for over two years,non parents need a million nz dollars,all that makes perfect sense.
These racist bigots have been causing trouble at mosques and in residential areas with a lot of Muslims. They're not just demonstrating against asylum seekers/immigrants.

Which country did you come from? Are you in NZ now?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I'm not an expert in those details, but in general I think of visas as being temporary, no?

As for passports, I'd need to know what was required for an immigrant to get one. I would have thought that getting citizenship to a country was largely independent of getting a passport.
You didn't answer the question.

Do you accept that passport holders are British citizens?

Visa holders have every right to be here.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
You sent the above to another......
They do have their own holy scripture and god, they do.
Mammon.
If you have enough mammon most racists will try to embrace you.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
How?
Most so-called third world countries are on the brink of economic disaster, so much so,
that when a major currency in the world takes a dip, it causes civil war in their country.

Then the problem is with those 3rd world countries to solve.
Your attitude seems to be "I'm alright Jack, and who cares about them?"
That will not solve anything .. but then, that's why the prophets said the rich people
cannot easily realize salvation .. wealth is a test as much as poverty.

Simple logic,mass immigration is unsustainable,we need to sort out our problems before we try to fix others.
I'm not suggesting that you, yourself is rich .. but your solution of "nationalism" implies
that you do not want to share what wealth you have got with others.
Perhaps you are a victim of the divide and rule policies of the wealthy. Those who hold the wealth
make sure they continue to hold it, while squeezing the majority with higher housing costs etc.

We already have nine million people who do not contribute to our economy,importing unknowns who will receive benefits is disastrous and makes no sense.

The UK has the same population as Texas and California combined,you can fit the uk into Texas x5,we don’t have the resources for a continuous flow of migrants.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
These racist bigots have been causing trouble at mosques and in residential areas with a lot of Muslims. They're not just demonstrating against asylum seekers/immigrants.

Which country did you come from? Are you in NZ now?

Even if they we’re racist they can still voice their views on mass immigration of unknowns,the violence was intolerable though.

I am English British,I split my time between here and New Zealand,I’m in England at this time.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Then the problem is with those 3rd world countries to solve..
No .. isolationist policies will not solve the world's problems .. and particularly
will not solve the problems of the richer nations, who become the military target of the poorer ones,
be they Muslim, Christian or whatever.

Northern Ireland still has problems, but problems like these can't be solved by 'shutting a whole tribe
out', and increasing hostility.
If (just, if) wealth was divided more equally in the world, most people would prefer to stay
'on their patch' .. now, that is the real problem.

I mean, are the Saudis queuing up to come to the UK? .. clearly not.
..and who is in charge of global finance/trade? The victors of the World War, naturally.

..but..
Before 2004, the yuan (or Renminbi RMB) was not allowed outside of China. In 2004, China started to allow border trading in yuan, especially in the Southern and Western border.
As of May 2014, 1.47% of world payments was settled in RMB, which ranked RMB as the 7th most traded currency in the world.

- Wikipedia -

China is opposed to the US politically, but is prepared to 'play their game' economically, in order
to undermine their currency's supremacy.

The UK, since brexit, is now between the devil and the deep blue sea .. immigration is but one problem.
There are many others.

Last edited:

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
You didn't answer the question.

Do you accept that passport holders are British citizens?

Visa holders have every right to be here.
Yes, I answered the question. I will repeat myself one more time:

1 - I am not an expert in British citizenship laws.
2 - Based on my general understanding of citizenship laws I think becoming a citizen is not the same as getting a passport.
3 - I think that generally visas are temporary, and not the same as citizenship

British laws might vary.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Yes, I answered the question. I will repeat myself one more time:

1 - I am not an expert in British citizenship laws.
2 - Based on my general understanding of citizenship laws I think becoming a citizen is not the same as getting a passport.
3 - I think that generally visas are temporary, and not the same as citizenship

British laws might vary.
You cannot get a passport unless you are recognised as holding British nationality.
Visas cover a period of time and while they are in force the holder has every right to stay here without harassment from others.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
No .. isolationist policies will not solve the world's problems .. and particularly
will not solve the problems of the richer nations, who become the military target of the poorer ones,
be they Muslim, Christian or whatever.

Most of the problems faced by poorer nations is corruption in their leadership.
Northern Ireland still has problems, but problems like these can't be solved by 'shutting a whole tribe
out', and increasing hostility.
If (just, if) wealth was divided more equally in the world, most people would prefer to stay
'on their patch' .. now, that is the real problem.

Ireland has massive problems with 20% of its population being asylum seekers.

Spreading wealth around the world doesn’t actually work,billions in aid has been given to Palestine but it is not used for the relief of Palestinians,it’s the corruption of leadership that blights progress for such countries.
I mean, are the Saudis queuing up to come to the UK? .. clearly not.
..and who is in charge of global finance/trade? The victors of the World War, naturally.
Why would the Saudis want to come to the UK,they can live the sharia there,chop chop square,stoning whipping,they can’t do that here,they are true Muslims.
..but..
Before 2004, the yuan (or Renminbi RMB) was not allowed outside of China. In 2004, China started to allow border trading in yuan, especially in the Southern and Western border.
As of May 2014, 1.47% of world payments was settled in RMB, which ranked RMB as the 7th most traded currency in the world.

- Wikipedia -

China is opposed to the US politically, but is prepared to 'play their game' economically, in order
to undermine their currency's supremacy.

The UK, since brexit, is now between the devil and the deep blue sea .. immigration is but one problem.
There are many others.

We have a multicultural integration problem,we are well on the way to being like Sweden who run courses for migrants on why you shouldn’t rape women.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Most of the problems faced by poorer nations is corruption in their leadership.
Yes .. and that is one of the main tests of poverty .. corruption .. no nation is exempt.

Ireland has massive problems with 20% of its population being asylum seekers.
Europe has a massive problem .. US has a massive problem.

Spreading wealth around the world doesn’t actually work..
..so what does?

..it’s the corruption of leadership that blights progress for such countries..
You are merely trying to shift blame for world disorder onto anybody but the richer nations.
You, presumably, hold a notion that those in rich countries are somehow smarter, and have no
responsibility for the plight of others.

We have a multicultural integration problem..
No we don't .. we have a reasonable education system .. maybe you weren't part of it. :expressionless:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Last edited:

Pawpatrol

Why would the Saudis want to come to the UK,they can live the sharia there,chop chop square,stoning whipping,they can’t do that here,they are true Muslims
I've never met a single Saudi immigrant. That's because Saudi Arabia is a very rich country and because there is no war there. Muslims immigrate to Saudi Arabia, not away from there.