• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Yes .. and that is one of the main tests of poverty .. corruption .. no nation is exempt.

Europe has a massive problem .. US has a massive problem.

..so what does?

You are merely trying to shift blame for world disorder onto anybody but the richer nations.
You, presumably, hold a notion that those in rich countries are somehow smarter, and have no
responsibility for the plight of others.

No we don't .. we have a reasonable education system .. maybe you weren't part of it. :expressionless:

I had an excellent education thanks that included critical thinking,there’s a reason they call out capital city “londinistan”,I wonder why that is.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Where the hell did this statistic come from?

"Currently there are 31,473 people seeking international protection in Ireland."
SOURCE: Number seeking asylum in Ireland rises 94% in first six months of 2024.

That means asylum seekers make up around 0.6% of Ireland's total population (5.1 million).

You're off by more than a factor of 30.

It was 12% in 2022 so I reckon 20% is a good call,whatever,Ireland doesn’t have the inferstructure to deal with it just like most countries in Europe.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
It was 12% in 2022
No, it was absolutely not.

Where are you getting these bogus stats from??

so I reckon 20% is a good call,whatever,Ireland doesn’t have the inferstructure to deal with it just like most countries in Europe.
You're talking absolute nonsense. I just demonstrated that the figure you gave is OVER THIRTY TIMES what the actual reality is.

Why did you give such a ludicrously false number?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

You're talking absolute nonsense. I just demonstrated that the figure you gave is OVER THIRTY TIMES what the actual reality is.

Current Immigrant PopulationNearly 632,000 foreign citizens were living in Ireland during the most recent census, in 2022, accounting for 12 percent of the population.5 Jun 2024

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Current Immigrant PopulationNearly 632,000 foreign citizens were living in Ireland during the most recent census, in 2022, accounting for 12 percent of the population.5 Jun 2024
Are you going to tell me where you got the false statistic that 20% of Ireland's population were asylum seekers? I would like to know.

No not all,it includes immigration.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So, you're saying your are currently engaging in a debate about illegal immigration to the UK, and yet you don't know the difference between an IMMIGRANT and an ASYLUM SEEKER?

Are you serious??

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Are you joking??

No, "asylum seekers" does not include ALL IMMIGRANTS.

Why on earth are you debating this subject if you don't even understand the most basic things about it, like the fact that IMMIGRANTS and ASYLUM SEEKERS are not the same thing??

Unbelievable.

They’re one and the same,they all need resources.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
They’re one and the same,they all need resources.
Wow. You are ACTUALLY serious.

Do you or do you not know the difference between immigrants and asylum seekers?

Also, are you genuinely arguing that countries just shouldn't allow ANY immigration? You think ALL IMMIGRANTS are nothing but a drain?

Is that an argument you seriously want to make?

You're am embarrassment to my country.

Secret Chief

Degrow!

Also, are you genuinely arguing that countries just shouldn't allow ANY immigration? You think ALL IMMIGRANTS are nothing but a drain?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
No but I bet it’s painfull to be stoned or chopped up,oh well each to there own.
Sorry, but I am not letting you just not acknowledge the fact that you just confused asylum seekers and immigrants, made false statistical claims based entirely on assumptions and claimed that ALL IMMIGRANTS AND ASYLUM SEEKERS ARE THE SAME.

If you don't believe in the British values of honesty, wisdom, integrity, fairness and equality, embrace international human rights, or know the first thing about the subject of immigration or asylum or what the difference is, you have no basis on which to lecture or debate anyone about who should be allowed to immigrate to or declare asylum here.

Get out of my country.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Realistically they are,sounds harsh but we should concentrate on fixing what we have,I work for a charity,I see asylum seekers,the homeless,immigrants,for the asylum seekers once they’re accepted have to find somewhere to live,for the most part they are given a tent and sleeping bag,I can arrange showers clothes and food but come winter they,like our own homeless will only get shelter if it drops below 5 degrees.

There is nowhere for these people to go,housing waiting lists are very long so yes I’m afraid they are.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Sorry, but I am not letting you just not acknowledge the fact that you just confused asylum seekers and immigrants, made false statistical claims based entirely on assumptions and claimed that ALL IMMIGRANTS AND ASYLUM SEEKERS ARE THE SAME.

If you don't believe in the British values of honesty, wisdom, integrity, fairness and equality, embrace international human rights, or know the first thing about the subject of immigration or asylum or what the difference is, you have no basis on which to lecture or debate anyone about who should be allowed to immigrate to or declare asylum here.

Get out of my country.

How mature.