• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

Pawpatrol

Realistically they are,sounds harsh but we should concentrate on fixing what we have,I work for a charity,I see asylum seekers,the homeless,immigrants,for the asylum seekers once they’re accepted have to find somewhere to live,for the most part they are given a tent and sleeping bag,I can arrange showers clothes and food but come winter they,like our own homeless will only get shelter if it drops below 5 degrees.

There is nowhere for these people to go,housing waiting lists are very long so yes I’m afraid they are.
I didn't know Britain had so little to offer refugees and immigrants and the homeless. That's sad.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Realistically they are,
That's actually insane.

sounds harsh but we should concentrate on fixing what we have,
Rather than following international human rights. And you realise that immigrants DO contribute to the country and CAN fix issues like worker shortages, right?

I work for a charity,I see asylum seekers,the homeless,immigrants
I don't believe you, since you have acknowledged you don't know the difference between them, and you make stuff up to disparage them.

,for the asylum seekers once they’re accepted have to find somewhere to live,for the most part they are given a tent and sleeping bag,I can arrange showers clothes and food but come winter they,like our own homeless will only get shelter if it drops below 5 degrees.
Again, I don't believe a word of what you say, considering I have already caught you making blatantly false claims. I doubt a word of this is true.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Wow. You are ACTUALLY serious.

Do you or do you not know the difference between immigrants and asylum seekers?

Also, are you genuinely arguing that countries just shouldn't allow ANY immigration? You think ALL IMMIGRANTS are nothing but a drain?

Is that an argument you seriously want to make?

You're am embarrassment to my country.
You sent this to another........
And yes, Islamophobes are indeed an embarrassment to the UK.

You were needed on here. :)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Clearly not.
Let's face it, you hold a hearty hatred for Muslims and would 'cancel' their culture and religion as soon as possible.

Speaking out against bigotry that exists in a cosmopolitan country is very healthy.

Hatred is self destructive,I dislike Islam for what it is,a man made misogynistic cult,that’s my opinion.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
My apologies if it made reading more difficult for you.
It's just yet another reason to think your education may not have been as good as you make out. I'd expect basic text formatting to be second nature to anybody with a decent education, or even somebody who has read much, for that mater, let alone anybody who has written anything in any sort of academic or professional environment... :shrug:

Just observant humour would say.
I don't find Islamophobia, ignorance, or infantile name-calling at all humorous.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
It's just yet another reason to think your education may not have been as good as you make out. I'd expect basic text formatting to be second nature to anybody with a decent education, or even somebody who has read much, for that mater, let alone anybody who has written anything in any sort of academic or professional environment... :shrug:

I don't find Islamophobia, ignorance, or infantile name-calling at all humorous.

Who cares what you think lol,what you expect is irrelevant,if you don’t like it don’t read it,can you at least grasp that?.

Islamophobia is a word used by apologists and ignorant people which I find very humorous.

Anyway I’m watching football in the pub,my advice,don’t get emotional over a comma ;-) .