• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should you have sex with only one person?

Should you have sex with only one person?

• Total voters

pray4me

Idol worship is one of the Biblically allowed reasons for divorce.
If after you divorce on the grounds of fornication, I.E. Idol Worship, Is it in your opinion alright to have sex with another, or are you stuck only having sex with your living ex?

Fornication means adultry not idol worship. IMO if you divorce on grounds of adultry it is okay to remarry. Although in the ideal world I was talking about no one would commit adultry so there would be no divorce.

Last edited:

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
This day and age I think it's almost unreasonable to expect the other person to be a virgin. Not saying they aren't out there, it's just the 21st century and all, lots of people have premarital sex. I didn't wait until marriage, and wouldn't expect my significant other to have either.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
A.Yes
B.No
C.Sometimes
D.What the F are you talking about
E.All of the above
F. None of the above
G.Other(please explain)

Love

Dallas

Inky

I think the decision should be made like anything else about one's personal life, based on what makes you happy and what makes sense in the long run given whatever else is going on with you.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Well I'm way past the qualifications required to answer this question...:eek:
I will just drink the 5th, I mean plead the 5th.......
Maybe sex with one person at a time? :D

YOU NASTY..NASTY girl! (are your jeans tighter now?)

Love

Dallas

leahrachelle

I believe there is no "should" or "shouldn't" in the game of life, including sex life.

I say do what makes your soul explode with delight!
If that's sex with a million people, or sex with one, then go for it. But go for it with all your heart and all intention! (while of course being aware of the implications for all parties involved ;))

In my experience, sex with more than one person (not necessarily on their own ;)), allows for much self-discovery and discovery of how other people "tick".
So we have to get in their pants to figure out their personality?

leahrachelle

Well thats not fair! Why is monogomy equated to "plain boloney?If two people are really into each other..they can be a steak and lobster dinner one day..stuffed tenderloin another..a loaded baked potato the next..and so on.

Monogomy doesnt equate to monotony.

Love

Dallas
Definately. Once you've found true love, you'll find that you have all the things you're looking for..

leahrachelle

This day and age I think it's almost unreasonable to expect the other person to be a virgin. Not saying they aren't out there, it's just the 21st century and all, lots of people have premarital sex. I didn't wait until marriage, and wouldn't expect my significant other to have either.
It's not even about premarital sex, though. It's about only having sex with your future spouse.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
It's a personal choice, but I can't see myself doing it.

Well..my mother was 28 when my father(who was also 28) died unexpectantly in a plane crash.

My mother remarried..Im sure you "couldnt see your self doing that". ..

Neither could my mother..Untill it happened.

You are more devoted to "one person" than my mother is.

I salute you...

Love

Dallas