• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

=Something Bad Jesus Did=

free spirit

If you are of the same faith as Jesus then you would know that he came to reform the Jewish religion

Well, that's exactly what he did not say. Read Matthew 5:19. He confirmed every commandment of the Law down to the letter, and even down to the dot of the letter. And added that we should do the same and teach just like that or we will have no part in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Ben if your read Matthew 5: 17 to 20, you will get the full picture; "Do not think that i came to abolish the law or the prophets; i did not come to abolish, but to fulfill." So Ben Jesus has fulfilled the law for us, because we could not, and now only those who have the Holy Spirit in them fulfill the law as Jesus did. Verse 20, "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and pharisees, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven." So Ben ask yourself are you more righteous than the pharisees? and have you ever broken the law? for you know ones you break the law you are the accused, and if you do not have an advocate to defend you or pay the price for you, you will be condemned.

for he said in Matthew 5: 38 to 48, "you have heard that it was said, 'an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth,' but I say to you, do not resist him who is evil; but whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also.

That's something he never did. When the guard slapped him for his answer to Anas the old High Priest, instead of giving the other cheek, he demanded an explanation why the guy had slapped him.
Yes he did, but he did not retaliate, for he had the power to retaliate.

and if anyone wants to sue you, and take your shirt, let him have your coat also. and whoever shall force you to go one mile, go with him two. give to him who asks of you, and do not turn away from him who wants to borrow from you.

The meaning of this is to be forgiving. Neither Jesus nor the other Jews were that masochists.
He is speaking to those that were destined to receive the Holy Spirit.

you have heard that it was said, " you shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.' but I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you, in order that you may be sons of your father who is in heaven;

Where is it said, to hate your enemy? Where is it said to love your enemies? You guys must be kidding!
Again he is speaking to those that would receive the Holy Spirit. He did not say it was written, but was or was not written, "an eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth." Is it not the same meaning?

for he causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and send rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. for if you love those who love you, what reward have you? do not even the tax-gatherers do the same? And if you greet your brothers only, what do you do more than others? do not even the gentiles do the same? Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly father is perfect."

Give me an example of one who does that, you? Not even Jesus.
Here again is speaking to those that have the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit job is to change the earthly character of the believer to the heavenly character, and if you have his character, or his grace you can be perfect as your heavenly father is perfect.

So Ben has your religion changed any of the above and included the new laws in the Torah. Do not be deceived by the many so called Christian religions for they are all in error, because the TRUTH as i said is HOLINESS, and he does not change nor can be changed.

All the other Christian religions are in error. Only yours is not. That's pathetic and you guys never fail. Anyone else of another religion will say the same thing about yours. That yours is in erron and his or hers is the only one which is not. I have heard this many times before.
Ben I am a Christian, I do not belong to any denomination, for they have some of the truth but not all the truth, by the grace of God I have been given to understand the New Testament.

BTW, to answer your question if my religion has changed, the answer is no because Jesus said that if we change anything we will lose the Kingdom of Heaven. What's your opinion about these words of Jesus?
Jeremiah spoke of the new covenant but we will read about it in Hebrews 8: 7 to 13, "For if the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second. For finding fault with them he says, behold, days are coming, says the Lord, when I will effect a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah; not like the covenant which I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they did not continue in my covenant, and I did not care for them, says the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel. After those days, says the Lord; I will put my laws into their minds, and I will write them upon their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen, and everyone his brother, saying, know the Lord, for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more." When he said, a new covenant, he has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear."
Ben if you do not believe Paul, then consider Jeremiah.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

Jeremiah spoke of the new covenant but we will read about it in Hebrews 8: 7 to 13, "For if the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second.

Why not read in Jeremiah? Why in Hebrews, because of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology? No, you started with Jeremiah, you read in Jeremiah. BTW, Jeremiah could not be more clear that the New Covenant was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. It has nothing to do with Christians. What you are trying to do is to push the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology into Jeremiah but you won't succeed.

For finding fault with them he says, behold, days are coming, says the Lord, when I will effect a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah; not like the covenant which I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they did not continue in my covenant, and I did not care for them, says the Lord.

Very good! Because God didn't care for us! Now, go back to Jeremiah and read 46:28. "Of the other nations I will eventually make an end of them; but of Israel I will only chastise as they deserve." Does it sound to you that God does not care for us? I didn't think so.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel. After those days, says the Lord; I will put my laws into their minds, and I will write them upon their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen, and everyone his brother, saying, know the Lord, for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more."

And don't you forget that the New Covenant was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah as one, and not with Gentiles.

When he said, a new covenant, he has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear."

Here is where you do not understand because the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology won't let you understand the Truth. This is a renewal of the Sinaitic Covenant, with a change in the method of observance and application of punishments. Now, everything is up to our freewill to observe and know God without the fear of immediate punishment by religious Magistrates.

Yes, and Jeremiah has nothing to do with Paul. What is not for us is against us. Jeremiah was for us; Paul was against us.

Last edited:

free spirit

Jeremiah spoke of the new covenant but we will read about it in Hebrews 8: 7 to 13, "For if the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion sought for a second.

Why not read in Jeremiah? Why in Hebrews, because of the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology? No, you started with Jeremiah, you read in Jeremiah. BTW, Jeremiah could not be more clear that the New Covenant was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. It has nothing to do with Christians. What you are trying to do is to push the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology into Jeremiah but you won't succeed.

For finding fault with them he says, behold, days are coming, says the Lord, when I will effect a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah; not like the covenant which I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they did not continue in my covenant, and I did not care for them, says the Lord.

Very good! Because God didn't care for us! Now, go back to Jeremiah and read 46:28. "Of the other nations I will eventually make an end of them; but of Israel I will only chastise as they deserve." Does it sound to you that God does not care for us? I didn't think so.

For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel. After those days, says the Lord; I will put my laws into their minds, and I will write them upon their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall not teach everyone his fellow citizen, and everyone his brother, saying, know the Lord, for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest of them. For I will be merciful to their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more."

And don't you forget that the New Covenant was made with the House of Israel and the House of Judah as one, and not with Gentiles.

When he said, a new covenant, he has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear."

Here is where you do not understand because the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology won't let you understand the Truth. This is a renewal of the Sinaitic Covenant, with a change in the method of observance and application of punishments. Now, everything is up to our freewill to observe and know God without the fear of immediate punishment by religious Magistrates.

Yes, and Jeremiah has nothing to do with Paul. What is not for us is against us. Jeremiah was for us; Paul was against us.

No Ben, Paul was not against the Jews, he had a job to do, and the Jews of that time persecuted him from city to city, they did not understood him, nor understood Jesus, but God said that the good news was for the Jew first, then for the Gentiles, so he was only finishing what Jesus had started, salvation came to the gentiles because the Jews did not fill the number required to complete the new church. which is His Body, that is all Ben. I am not trying to convert you for conversion cames within the heart of that person. obviously you know about the New Testament and Jesus Christ; I only ask you do not be fool by the hypocrisy of the majority of Christians who are Christians in name only. Rise above and see God's will for you in spite of them.

Ben Masada

No Ben, Paul was not against the Jews, he had a job to do, and the Jews of that time persecuted him from city to city, they did not understood him, nor understood Jesus, but God said that the good news was for the Jew first, then for the Gentiles, so he was only finishing what Jesus had started, salvation came to the gentiles because the Jews did not fill the number required to complete the new church. which is His Body, that is all Ben. I am not trying to convert you for conversion cames within the heart of that person. obviously you know about the New Testament and Jesus Christ; I only ask you do not be fool by the hypocrisy of the majority of Christians who are Christians in name only. Rise above and see God's will for you in spite of them.

You mean to say that the Jews of that time were persecuted by Paul, perhaps? If you read Acts 9:1,2, Paul was the one who would persecuted Jews, arresting them from their own synaguoges.

I think salvation came to the Gentiles because the Jews were assigned as light unto the Gentiles. Read Isaiah 42:6.

You don't have to tell me that you are not trying to convert me, because this is a cop-out. Every one here is trying to convert each other. But that's okay. I am not against it. If you have what it takes to convert a Jew, all the best for you.

I know that Jesus was not Christ, but part of the Christ during his 33 years of life. But now he is gone.

God's will for me is to be witness of Him to all I get in contact with.

Last edited:

free spirit

You mean to say that the Jews of that time were persecuted by Paul, perhaps? If you read Acts 9:1,2, Paul was the one who would persecuted Jews, arresting them from their own synaguoges. you know that your statement is false.

I think salvation came to the Gentiles because the Jews were assigned as light unto the Gentiles. Read Isaiah 42:6.
Yes and that Jew was Jesus of Nazareth.

You don't have to tell me that you are not trying to convert me, because this is a cop-out. Every one here is trying to convert each other. But that's okay. I am not against it. If you have what it takes to convert a Jew, all the best for you.
Yes it would be a joy to see a man coming to Christ.
I know that Jesus was not Christ, but part of the Christ during his 33 years of life. But now he is gone.
The day of Pentecost his spirit came back to earth i know because I have the witness in me.
You will put them under the heavy load of the law, I am telling you you can have the freedom that is in his Spirit.

Ben Masada

You will put them under the heavy load of the law, I am telling you you can have the freedom that is in his Spirit.

Everyone of us is under the Law. Above the Law, only God is. Out of the Law, only the criminals are. All Law abiding citizens are under the Law. The Law to us, Jews, is not heavy but a joy. Let yourself be found in Court before the Judge and tell me if you are free. Freedom is found only in obedience to the Law. Read Psalm 119.

free spirit

Everyone of us is under the Law. Above the Law, only God is. Out of the Law, only the criminals are. All Law abiding citizens are under the Law. The Law to us, Jews, is not heavy but a joy. Let yourself be found in Court before the Judge and tell me if you are free. Freedom is found only in obedience to the Law. Read Psalm 119.
real Freedom is found when your character matches Jesus Character
Romans tells us that it is not a joy, for you have only to beak it once, and you are guilty of the law, for we read.
11 Now we know that whatever the law says, it speaks to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be closed, and all the world may became accountable to God;
12 because by the works of the law no flesh will be justified in his sight, for through the law comes the knowledge of sin.
13 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been manifested, being witnessed by the law and the Prophets,
14 even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all those who believe; for there is no distinction;
15 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
16 being justified WITH a gift OF his grace through the redemption, which is in Christ Jesus;
17 Whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in his blood through faith. This was to demonstrate his righteousness, because in the forbearance of God he passed over the sins previously committed,
18 for the demonstration, I say of his righteousness at the present time, that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
19 Where then is boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? Of works? No, but by a law of faith.
20 For we maintain that a man is justified by faith apart from works of the law.
21 or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles? Yes, of Gentiles also,
22 since indeed God who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith is one.
23 Do we then nullify the law through faith? May it never be! On the contrary we establish the law. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh, has found?
2 For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about; but not before God.
3 For what does the scripture say? And Abraham believed God, and it was reckoned to him as righteousness.
4 Now to the one who works, his wage is not reckoned as a favour, but as what is due.
5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in him who justified the ungodly, his faith is reckoned as righteousness,
6 just as David also speaks of the blessing upon the man to whom God reckons righteousness apart from works;
7 Blessed are those whose lawless deeds have been forgiven, and whose sins have been covered.
8 Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will not take into account.
9 is this blessing then upon the circumcised, or upon the uncircumcised also? For we say faith was reckoned to Abraham as righteousness.
10 How then was it reckoned? While he was circumcised, or uncircumcised? Not while circumcised, but while uncircumcised;
11 and he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had while uncircumcised, that he might be the father of all who believe without being circumcised. That righteousness might be reckoned to them.
12 and the father of circumcision to those who not only are of the circumcision, but who also follow in the steps of the faith of our father Abraham which he had while uncircumcised.
13 For the promise to Abraham or to his descendants that he would be heir of the world was not through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
14 For if those who are of the law are heirs, faith is made void and the promise is nullified;
15 for the law brings about wrath,
16 For this reason it is by faith, that it might be in accordance with grace, in order that the promise may be certain to all the descendants, who are of the faith of Abraham, who is the father of us all,
17 (as it is written, a father of many nations have I made you) in the sight of him whom he believed, even God, who gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist.
18 In hope against hope he believed, in order that he might become a father of many nations, according to that which had been spoken, so shall your descendants be.

Last edited:

Ben Masada

real Freedom is found when your character matches Jesus Character
Romans tells us that it is not a joy, for you have only to beak it once, and you are guilty of the law, for we read.

This is Pauline rhetoric which reminds me of an air baloon.

Why don't you translate this enigma of what it means to match Jesus' character?
What do you know about Jesus' character? None of the writers of the NT ever saw Jesus. How can one know anything about the character of another by hearsay?

Ben Masada

Originally Posted by free spirit

You mean to say that the Jews of that time were persecuted by Paul, perhaps? If you read Acts 9:1,2, Paul was the one who would persecuted Jews, arresting them from their own synaguoges. you know that your statement is false.

Ben: Prove it. Paul himself declared to have gone to the synagogues of Damascus to arrest those who follow the "New Way."

Ben: Empty assumptions with no basis in the Scriptures that Jesus used to handle. If you don't think so, provide the source.

Ben: But keep in mind that you are trying to get a member of the Faith of Jesus into the faith of Paul. Christ was fabricated by Paul.

The day of Pentecost his spirit came back to earth i know because I have the witness in me.

Isaiah 8:20 - To the Law and the Testimony; if they don't speak according to this pattern, it's because there is no light in the them. Are you speaking according to this pattern? Hardly! You should test the spirit you have as witness.

free spirit

This is Pauline rhetoric which reminds me of an air baloon.

Why don't you translate this enigma of what it means to match Jesus' character?
What do you know about Jesus' character? None of the writers of the NT ever saw Jesus. How can one know anything about the character of another by hearsay?
He gave his life to save the world, Romans 5: 6 to 8, "For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will hardly die for an unrighteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. But God demonstrate his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." We should have the same love for the brethren. The four gospels are narratives of his life, and compassion for the people was the center of his ministry.

Last edited:

shortfade2

Have you even considered that Jesus was baptized to show that gentiles could be saved?

PS. Back in those days, being baptized as a gentile made you a jew, right? or wrong?

free spirit

TO Ben Masada

Ben: Prove it. Paul himself declared to have gone to the synagogues of Damascus to arrest those who follow the "New Way."
FS. Yes Paul at that time was a Pharisee, and he was arresting those Jews that had converted to the "New Way"

Ben: Empty assumptions with no basis in the Scriptures that Jesus used to handle. If you don't think so, provide the source.
FS. Jesus' Holy Spirit gives the light of understanding to all those who would believe in him for eternal life.

Ben: But keep in mind that you are trying to get a member of the Faith of Jesus into the faith of Paul. Christ was fabricated by Paul.
FS. if that is the case the Jews have a lot tho answer for.

Ben: Isaiah 8:20 - To the Law and the Testimony; if they don't speak according to this pattern, it's because there is no light in the them. Are you speaking according to this pattern? Hardly! You should test the spirit you have as witness.
FS. The law of love surpasses the law of Moses, in other words the Spirit of love makes you perfect; but the law brings condemnation.

shortfade2

Did Paul say, reffering to the jews, "God has closed their eyes and shut their ears." Or was that somewhere else in the Bible.?

Also, saying that Christ was fabricated by Paul is a lie, considering that he was seen by over 500 people after his death, and over the span of 6 months.

free spirit

To Ben Masada

Dear brother, for that what we are in God our father; the truth does not lay in dates, people, or religions, because there is only one truth for all people everywhere, for God is no partial to any. I once wrote this article it has a happy ending for all the children of God. Please read it, and may God bless you.

WHAT IS TRUTH?

All believers, regardless of denominational creed search for the assurance of understanding what is truth, because it seems that truth in this world is continually changing, as in what was true yesterday is no longer true today. However you can be assured that God’s universal truth is still the same as it has always been, unaltered and unalterable. As darkness cannot put out the light, even so lies and speculations cannot alter the truth. But unfortunately the lies and speculations have the capacity to lure us to focus on other unimportant things, those things may be not necessarily bad, nevertheless they are sufficient to cause us to miss the true purpose of our call, which is to walk towards God’s universal unchangeable truth.

You may well ask, what is God’s universal unchangeable truth? Bear with me for a moment, and God willing I will try to point it out to you. In the gospel of John 18 – 33 to 38, we read of an exchange between Pilate the Roman governor and Jesus. It unfolds in the following manner: “Pilate therefore entered again into the praetorium, and summoned Jesus, and said to him: Are you the king of the Jews? Jesus answered, “Are you saying this on your own initiative, or did others tell you about me?” Pilate answered, “I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priest delivered you up to me; what have you done?” Jesus answered. My kingdom is not of this world, if my kingdom were of this world, then my servant would be fighting, that I might not be delivered up to the Jews; but as it is, my kingdom is not of this realm.”
Pilate therefore said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered: “You say correctly that I am a king. For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears my voice.”
Pilate said to him, “What is truth?” And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, “I find no guilt in him.”

If we superficially read the above exchange between Pilate and Jesus we will also be left asking, “What is truth?” But if we look more closely some interesting facts will emerge. Such as “He has come into the world to bear witness to the truth.” And then Jesus makes an extraordinary statement about the human race. “Everyone who is of the truth hears my voice.” What does it mean? And how did Jesus, by coming into the world beared witness to the truth? Or, how can anyone be of the truth? The answer of course, through God’s wisdom, is staring at us in the face, we can all see it, but it can’t be perceived, unless it is spiritually revealed to us.

Because by the wisdom of God, the answer to “what is truth?” came out from Pilate’s own mouth, in the form of his judgement of Jesus. “I find no guilt in him.” In other words, “he is holy,” “he is without sin.” We can see, that by being holy even unto death he has fulfilled his primary mission, which speaks thus, “He has come into the world to bear witness to the truth.” That is to say, Jesus has shown us in words and deeds how to be holy, or how to be of the truth. (Which is not by mere chance the heart of the gospel.)

And so we came to the most simple and worldwide-understood principle, because on the day that we are also to face judgement, that is all the truth that matters, for God will judge the world only according to our holiness or lack of it. Think about it, is it possible to believe in God, and yet practice sin? Is believing some denominational doctrine or an historical fact enough to be saved? Does not even Satan believe?

But by the grace of God, we of the human race have been given a golden opportunity; “to be of the truth, which enables us to hear his still and holy voice” all we have to have is the sincere desire to be holy, (Remember Cornelius Acts 10 – 1 to 4,) and if we are a true believer that should not be too difficult for us. After that the Holy Spirit will lead each individual into repentance, for he knows the right way for each one of us, and as we obey the prompting of the Holy Spirit, our inner attitude toward our fellow men and ourselves will change for the better, until we are at peace with God, at peace with ourselves and with the world.

And on the day of judgement the righteous judge also will utter from his mouth, “I find no guilt in him.” On that day we will be changed from, “who is of the truth” into “who is part of the truth.”

What more is there to say? For I am fully convinced that if one doesn’t know anything, about anything, but practises the beliefs that are in Jesus and, or, lives his life by the principles of the gospel of holiness, he, I am sure is acceptable to God.

Glory to God

Last edited:

Ben Masada

He gave his life to save the world, Romans 5: 6 to 8, "For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly. For one will hardly die for an unrighteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die. But God demonstrate his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." We should have the same love for the brethren. The four gospels are narratives of his life, and compassion for the people was the center of his ministry.

Jesus did not give his life to save anything or anyone. It was taken from him against his will. Don't you remember his own words in the Gethsemane? "Be Thy will done, NOT MINE?" Obviously, it was not his will to walk the via dolorosa.

Ben Masada

Have you even considered that Jesus was baptized to show that gentiles could be saved?

PS. Back in those days, being baptized as a gentile made you a jew, right? or wrong?

Jews don't baptize or are baptized. This is Christian terminology.
Jesus was never baptized. Jesus was a religious Jew.

Ben Masada

TO Ben Masada

FS. Yes Paul at that time was a Pharisee, and he was arresting those Jews that had converted to the "New Way"

Paul was never a Pharisee in his life. The only time he appeared before the Sanhedrin it was as a criminal. And he lost his case because he started his defense with a lie: That he was a Pharisee. If he were a Pharisee, he would have no need to say that he was a Pharisee. All Pharisees in Israel were well known, especially by the Sanhedrin. (Acts 23:6)

FS. Jesus' Holy Spirit gives the light of understanding to all those who would believe in him for eternal life.

Only God has eternal life. This of believing in Jesus for eternal life is pure Pauline rhetoric that butters no bread.

FS. if that is the case the Jews have a lot tho answer for.

We give account only to Elohim, our only Savior. (Isa. 43:11)

FS. The law of love surpasses the law of Moses, in other words the Spirit of love makes you perfect; but the law brings condemnation.

Whenever you are taken to Court for breaking the Law, tell this to the Judge and wait to hear what he has to say to you. In the meantime, why don't you read Psalm 119? You might change your mind.

Ben Masada

Did Paul say, reffering to the jews, "God has closed their eyes and shut their ears." Or was that somewhere else in the Bible.?

Also, saying that Christ was fabricated by Paul is a lie, considering that he was seen by over 500 people after his death, and over the span of 6 months.

Where did you get this one? Doesn't Luke say that he returned to Heaven after 40 days after his crucifixion? Would you please quote a source for that stay of six months? I am really interested.

shortfade2

I dont know about the time, so sorry about that. that number must have been mixed up in my head as some other number.

So John the Baptist didnt Baptize Jesus? Jesus was asking God if there was any other way, "Father, if it is your will, take this cup from me." He didnt "take this cup" Which means that there was no other way for us to be with Jesus. When the rapture comes, only then will all Jewish people realize the truth. Those will be the biggest days of Glory for you. :-D

free spirit

I dont know about the time, so sorry about that. that number must have been mixed up in my head as some other number.
We read in ACTS 1: 2 - 3, "Until the day when he was taken up, after he had by the holy spirit given orders to the apostles whom he had chosen. to these he also presented himself alive, after his suffering, by many convincing proofs, appearing to them over a period of forty days, and speaking of the things concerning the kingdom of God."
So John the Baptist didnt Baptize Jesus? Jesus was asking God if there was any other way, "Father, if it is your will, take this cup from me." He didnt "take this cup" Which means that there was no other way for us to be with Jesus. When the rapture comes, only then will all Jewish people realize the truth. Those will be the biggest days of Glory for you. :-D
Could you please tell me something about the rapture and the scriptures to back that theory up.