• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

South Carolina OKs ban on gender affirming care.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
No, but guess what sex would be assigned to a person with AIS? Is that person male (because of chromosomes which are usually not tested for at birth) or are they female (because of their visible sex characteristics)?
The point I'm making is that the expression of the sexes is not determined at conception, it is determined through development. And since body and brain develop during different stages in a pregnancy, it is possible to have a "male" brain in a female body, or vice versa.
I don't remember if he's one of them who said such a person is a male or not.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Why bother? You don't believe that
the 9th, 11th, & any subsequent
amendments grant any rights.
Is that because the Bible supersedes
the Constitution?
The Bible is not in the Constitution either. Religion is , but not the Bible.

You clearly need to be more specific.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can't answer because the subject of your loaded questions doesn't even exist in the Bill of Rights nor is it approachable through interpretation as it applies to the Bill of Rights.
Loaded, eh.
This must be pretty embarrassing for you.
Next time, be careful about dismissing the
Constitution's amendments.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
No, but guess what sex would be assigned to a person with AIS? Is that person male (because of chromosomes which are usually not tested for at birth) or are they female (because of their visible sex characteristics)?
The point I'm making is that the expression of the sexes is not determined at conception, it is determined through development. And since body and brain develop during different stages in a pregnancy, it is possible to have a "male" brain in a female body, or vice versa.
I understand that there are rare conditions like the ones your mentioning. How is that relevant?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's a very bad idea to double down on a
really bone headed mistake. Others are
beginning to notice. Just admit you're
wrong, & move on.
Yea. You probably shouldn't have initiated that then.

Too many people have already noticed that air of self conceit and self assurance with such bone headed evasion and ignorance of the answers that were already givin to you.