• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Stuff Republicans say.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm still waiting for someone to explain how two men (or women) getting married somehow negatively affects or "diminishes" my marriage.
Because it will. Because all those evil gays will preach to and convert your kids and make them gay. They will even convert you and make you gay. And when gays get married, pedophiles will be able to marry children and marrying animals will be legal, which is clearly pro-Russian/Putin, which we cannot have.

According to Fox News, the news of the religious conservatives, this country does not need more Jesus, it needs more Ayn Rand.
Does America Need Ayn Rand or Jesus? | Fox News
In other words, don’t we need Ayn Rand?
Never mind the fact that Christianity and Objectivism are inherently two polar opposite and incompatible world views.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
....Christianity and Objectivism are inherently two polar opposite and incompatible world views.
I worked with an engineer once who was a Xian & a big fan of objectivism.
He said he was very conflicted about this. He was a very interesting guy.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Last edited:

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Curt Clawson becomes latest Flori-duh rep over India gaffe - Florida - MiamiHerald.com
The scene: The House Foreign Affairs Committee on Thursday.

The players: Clawson and two congressional witnesses named Nisha Biswal and Arun Kumar.

“I am familiar with your country; I love your country,” Clawson told them, speaking about India, which he thought was their land. “And I understand the complications of so many languages, and so many cultures, and so many histories, all rolled up in one.…”

Yes. All those languages. Like the English language. Spoken primarily in the United States. English is also a written language and, in plain English, the witness list said Biswal and Kumar, respectively, hold senior positions at the State Department and Commerce Department.

That is, Biswal and Kumar work for the U.S. government. They don't work for India. They are Americans.

:eek:

Shadow Wolf

Ted Nugent lashes out at ‘unclean vermin’ after Idaho Native American tribe cancels his concert

(emphasis mine)

:eek:

Waiting for another righty to tell me to stop playing the race card when we can clearly see it's alive and kicking...
I think the real trick is convincing them you don't think everyone is racist, or sexist, or homophobic, or whatever, but rather just those that are guilty and that, though they are for the most part a slim minority, there are enough of them to cause problems.

Shadow Wolf

And just today I was reading Friedrich Milton and disagreeing with approach towards letting teachers and the community have more control over education standards. This very point being the reason there needs to be federal standards so students aren't learning junk. And I was also a part of this sort of science teaching the left me unable to discern the difference between hypothesis and theory, nor did I know there are so many theories out there.
There is a need for individual schools to have more control, but there at least needs to be a minimum so students aren't damned to remedial courses and denial letters when they apply for college.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
At a press conference held by Republicans on 7-8-14 John Boehner said the following;

"Over the past 18 months Republicans in the House have been focused on the American people's priorities. Whether it's growing our economy, creating or creating more jobs......."

I'm serious. He actually said this with a semi-sober straight face.....!

:spit: