• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Suppression of Free Speech on Covid

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
From Peter McCullough:

The COVID-19 crisis and the mass vaccination debacle has caused all of us to re-evaluate the ever-expanding childhood and adult CDC ACIP vaccine schedule and similar programs outside of the United States.

This new video “Do Vaccines Make Us Healthier?”, updated for 2024, catalogues important control group science to answer the question, and discusses a legal solution being introduced in the 2024 Congress:

RESOURCES Courtesy of Greg Glaser and Dr. Brian Hooker

1. Unvaccinated Study #1: Analysis of health outcomes in vaccinated and unvaccinated children: Developmental delays, asthma, ear infections and gastrointestinal disorders - https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/2050312120925344

Link

In this study, which only allowed for the calculation of unadjusted observational associations, higher ORs were observed within the vaccinated versus unvaccinated group for developmental delays, asthma and ear infections.

Ebionite

U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials found evidence that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines caused multiple deaths before claiming that there was no evidence linking the vaccines to any deaths, The Epoch Times has learned.

CDC employees worked to track down information on reported post-vaccination deaths and learned that myocarditis—or heart inflammation, a confirmed side effect of the vaccines—was listed on death certificates and in autopsies for some of the deaths, according to an internal file obtained by The Epoch Times.

Myocarditis was also described as being caused by vaccination in a subset of the deaths.

In other cases, the CDC workers found that deaths met the agency’s definition for myocarditis, that the patients started showing symptoms within 42 days of a vaccine dose, and that the deceased displayed no virus-related symptoms. Officials say that after 42 days, a possible link between the vaccine and symptoms becomes tenuous, and they list post-vaccination deaths as unrelated if they can find any possible alternative causes.

In cases with those three features, it’s “absolutely” safe to say that the vaccines caused the deaths, Dr. Clare Craig, a British pathologist and co-chair of the Health Advisory and Recovery Team Group, told The Epoch Times in an email.

Despite the findings, most of which were made by the end of 2021, the CDC claimed that it had seen no signs linking the Moderna and Pfizer messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines to any deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

CDC officials in a letter to The Epoch Times dated June 13, 2023, said that there were no deaths reported to the VAERS for which the agency determined “the available evidence” indicated Moderna or Pfizer vaccination “caused or contributed to the deaths.”

The agency also said that evidence from seven deaths from thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome following the Johnson & Johnson vaccination suggested that the vaccine led to people dying.

“That’s a scandal, where you have information like this and you continue to put out this dishonest line that there’s only seven deaths and they’re all unrelated to the mRNA vaccines,” Dr. Andrew Bostom, a heart expert based in the United States, told The Epoch Times.

The CDC is “concealing these deaths,” he said.

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2024/05/01/id5640858-new1.jpg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) officials found evidence that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines caused multiple deaths before claiming that there was no evidence linking the vaccines to any deaths, The Epoch Times has learned.

CDC employees worked to track down information on reported post-vaccination deaths and learned that myocarditis—or heart inflammation, a confirmed side effect of the vaccines—was listed on death certificates and in autopsies for some of the deaths, according to an internal file obtained by The Epoch Times.

Myocarditis was also described as being caused by vaccination in a subset of the deaths.

In other cases, the CDC workers found that deaths met the agency’s definition for myocarditis, that the patients started showing symptoms within 42 days of a vaccine dose, and that the deceased displayed no virus-related symptoms. Officials say that after 42 days, a possible link between the vaccine and symptoms becomes tenuous, and they list post-vaccination deaths as unrelated if they can find any possible alternative causes.

In cases with those three features, it’s “absolutely” safe to say that the vaccines caused the deaths, Dr. Clare Craig, a British pathologist and co-chair of the Health Advisory and Recovery Team Group, told The Epoch Times in an email.

Despite the findings, most of which were made by the end of 2021, the CDC claimed that it had seen no signs linking the Moderna and Pfizer messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccines to any deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

CDC officials in a letter to The Epoch Times dated June 13, 2023, said that there were no deaths reported to the VAERS for which the agency determined “the available evidence” indicated Moderna or Pfizer vaccination “caused or contributed to the deaths.”

The agency also said that evidence from seven deaths from thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome following the Johnson & Johnson vaccination suggested that the vaccine led to people dying.

“That’s a scandal, where you have information like this and you continue to put out this dishonest line that there’s only seven deaths and they’re all unrelated to the mRNA vaccines,” Dr. Andrew Bostom, a heart expert based in the United States, told The Epoch Times.

The CDC is “concealing these deaths,” he said.

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2024/05/01/id5640858-new1.jpg
Did you subscribe to this and actually read it as one can't unless they do as such?

Again, the research clearly show that the vaccines do work but with some side effects, none of which by themselves appear to have caused death. IOW, the vaccines don't always prevent death, especially if a person gets them too late and/or if there are serious underlying health conditions.

Ebionite

The UK Daily Telegraph has revealed that in January 2021, the United States government shared “gobsmacking” intelligence information with its Five Eyes partners (UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand), which suggested a very “high likelihood” that the Covid virus leaked from a Chinese lab. The Five Eyes intelligence-sharing nations were convened to discuss the probability of a lab leak as the US warned that China had covered up research on coronaviruses and military activity at a laboratory in Wuhan.

At the meeting, Mike Pompeo, then US Secretary of State, presented a summary of classified American intelligence reports collected in the early days of the pandemic and compiled by the State Department. The intelligence reports themselves are understood to have been shared separately
via the Five Eyes network between October and December 2020.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I think not only did they pressure websites
I have heard that even RF needed to comply, as to not lose it's revenue from Google.

So, it seems that Google violated "free speech" quite a bit by imposing their narrative, forcefully, esp. in the recent years

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
"WHAT THE EVIDENCE SHOWS
“There is zero basis for any of the things being claimed here,” Dr. Gigi Gronvall, immunology expert and senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, told Reuters via email, adding that the narrative is “completely made up and none of it is true”.

Four other experts, Justin Stebbing, editor-in-chief of Nature's cancer journal, Oncogene, and visiting professor of cancer medicine and oncology at Imperial College London; Professor Neil Mabbott, personal chair in immunopathology at the University of Edinburgh; and Medical director of the Royal College of Radiologists Dr Nicky Thorp; and a spokesperson for The Vaccine Knowledge Project, also agreed that there is no evidence of COVID-19 vaccines causing cancer, nor a more aggressive so-called “turbo cancer”.

Prof. Stebbing told Reuters via email: “I’ve never heard the term turbo-cancer, but clearly some cancers are more aggressive than others, regardless of cancer type or age,” while Dr Thorp noted that it “doesn’t seem to be a term used in mainstream, peer-reviewed literature”.
The experts did note an increase in people presenting with late-stage cancers, but said it was more likely a knock-on effect of medical systems shutting down during the pandemic.

Mabbott cited several studies, including a Europe-wide report in The Lancet Oncology, which estimated that, during the first year of the pandemic, around 100 million screenings were missed, 1.5 million fewer patients with cancer were seen by clinicians, 50% did not receive treatment in a timely manner, and up to 1 million may have had undiagnosed cancer (here). ..."

Yet another reason why we shouldn't get our scientific information from Twitter.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I will say this though, as someone who got three vaccinations: All I know is that after my third vaccination, not only did I develop a headache that lasted for FOUR DAYS (which honestly, surprised me since I had had zero complications that I knew about with the first two vaccines), my blood pressure went up and stayed up for months afterward, and frankly I feel lucky. That being said, I didn't get any more vaccines mainly because 1) I wasn't traveling out of the country and 2) I couldn't afford another headache that lasted for days, and 3) I didn't want my blood pressure to go up anymore.

Thankfully my blood pressure returned to it's normal 100/70. FINALLY. After about a year of being elevated.

Ebionite

I will say this though, as someone who got three vaccinations: All I know is that after my third vaccination, not only did I develop a headache that lasted for FOUR DAYS (which honestly, surprised me since I had had zero complications that I knew about with the first two vaccines), my blood pressure went up and stayed up for months afterward, and frankly I feel lucky. That being said, I didn't get any more vaccines mainly because 1) I wasn't traveling out of the country and 2) I couldn't afford another headache that lasted for days, and 3) I didn't want my blood pressure to go up anymore.

Thankfully my blood pressure returned to it's normal 100/70. FINALLY. After about a year of being elevated.
Dandelion contains taraxasterol, which is anti-inflammatory and potassium, which helps increase blood flow. I grow it at home as a medicinal plant.

metis

I was vaccinated and caught covid in 2022 with minimal effects. The only ones I know that have had serious symptoms were unvaccinated, such as a friend of mine is right now. Another friend's wife, who normally was is in great shape but also unvaccinated, almost died several months ago, and she still has symptoms now a few months later.

Since you already have been vaxed, chances are better for you than if you had never been vaxed or contracted covid. Even though your covid antibodies are probably around 0 now, the "memory cells" in your body would know how to react if you came in contact with covid again.

Personally, I didn't take the last vaccine because covid and my next booster triggered a nasty case of psoriasis whereas I literally wished I was dead. Now I am on immunity suppressant medication to try and prevent a repeat.

Kathryn

I was vaccinated and caught covid in 2022 with minimal effects. The only ones I know that have had serious symptoms were unvaccinated, such as a friend of mine is right now. Another friend's wife, who normally was is in great shape but also unvaccinated, almost died several months ago, and she still has symptoms now a few months later.

Since you already have been vaxed, chances are better for you than if you had never been vaxed or contracted covid. Even though your covid antibodies are probably around 0 now, the "memory cells" in your body would know how to react if you came in contact with covid again.

Personally, I didn't take the last vaccine because covid and my next booster triggered a nasty case of psoriasis whereas I literally wished I was dead. Now I am on immunity suppressant medication to try and prevent a repeat.
Well, the only person I know who actually died of COVID had been vaccinated 5 times. I caught COVID myself many months after the last crazy vaccination and was fine throughout it - don't know whether it was the vaccine or not because I just am not in a high risk category. I know one person, also not in a high risk category, who got COVID before the vaccines and he was also fine. So who knows..

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Well, the only person I know who actually died of COVID had been vaccinated 5 times. I caught COVID myself many months after the last crazy vaccination and was fine throughout it - don't know whether it was the vaccine or not because I just am not in a high risk category. I know one person, also not in a high risk category, who got COVID before the vaccines and he was also fine. So who knows..

In general only 3 persons as a sample is not enough to spot a trend.

metis

One's condition prior to catching covid is important whether one was vaxed or not. The vaccines work, but some may have conditions that overwhelm the vaccine.

Also, the vaccines are adjusted for new strains of covid.

Kathryn

Sorry but I don 't really call anything that has to be adjusted and re-administered every year or less a vaccine.