• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Terrorist attack in Paris: 12 dead, 7 injured

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
I'm intrigued, Wizzy. What are you suggesting here?
Governments don't mind killing people to go to war or create new policies. You don't find it strange that in a lot of the events, on the same day or in a short space of time before, they were running the exact same scenarios, as the one that happened. :confused:
So on 9/11 and 7/7, they had the exact same scenarios ran on the same day; which is why they claim to have missed it.... Even though you would think all things, would be on high alert in a test scenario. :eek:

Also if you look at the other terrorist attacks, like the IRA , etc, they were regular and occurred all over.... These so called Muslim ones, are being staged one per country at key times, as policies are going through or pushes for war. :(

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I missed one of the London 7/7 tube bombings by 24 hours, so yeah, it's a question I've pondered. Co-incidentally I missed an IRA pub bombing in Birmingham by 24 hours back in the 1970s. I'm not condoning what the IRA did, but at least they had a political agenda. But what the hell are these Islamics trying to achieve? Their agenda seems to be terror for the sake of terror, a vengeful lashing out at anything different.
I speculate that their agenda is to chill speech they find offensive.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Governments don't mind killing people to go to war or create new policies. You don't find it strange that in a lot of the events, on the same day or in a short space of time before, they were running the exact same scenarios, as the one that happened. :confused:
So on 9/11 and 7/7, they had the exact same scenarios ran on the same day; which is why they claim to have missed it.... Even though you would think all things, would be on high alert in a test scenario. :eek:

Also if you look at the other terrorist attacks, like the IRA , etc, they were regular and occurred all over.... These so called Muslim ones, are being staged one per country at key times, as policies are going through or pushes for war. :(
What makes one time more "key" than the others?

wizanda

Premium Member
So you think western governments are staging these outrages for political ends? Really? Any actual evidence for this idea?
It isn't my thoughts, there are countless others, sites and info to substantiate it.
Even Jesse Ventura on mainstream TV has pointed out all wars America has been involved in, have been started due to a staged event.

If you're not aware of it yet, turn off Fox news, the BBC (British Brainwashing Corporation), etc and educate yourselves online. ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It isn't my thoughts, there are countless others, sites and info to substantiate it.
Even Jesse Ventura on mainstream TV has pointed out all wars America has been involved in, have been started due to a staged event.
If you're not aware of it yet, turn off Fox news, the BBC (British Brainwashing Corporation), etc and educate yourselves online. ;)
I really Jesse like Ventura, but his wacky conspiracy theories are poorly supported, & ain't worth a bucked of warm spit.

wizanda

Premium Member
Them, They
Considering many politicians are millionaires, financed and invested in by corporations and working for the interests of the banking system; it is not like it is all us. :confused:
I really Jesse Ventura, but his wacky conspiracy theories are poorly supported, & ain't worth a bucked of warm spit.
The evidence for the gulf of Tonkin, Pearl harbor, etc; has nothing to do with Jesse, he just quoted the facts.... If you choose to ignore the messenger, doesn't mean the message wasn't true. ;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You get the odd thing which initially looks like a conspiracy, but invariably turns out to be a cock-up.
The Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact is one valid conspiracy I can recall. Politics should be like science, ie, the best theories aren't those which serve a pre-conceived agenda, but those which are most plausible, demonstrable, & useful.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The evidence for the gulf of Tonkin, Pearl harbor, etc; has nothing to do with Jesse, he just quoted the facts.... If you choose to ignore the messenger, doesn't mean the message wasn't true. ;)
It's not about the messenger (whom I like....per the edited post), but the unsupportability of the conspiracy. Virtually every conspiracy is possible, & evidence can be found which comports with the theory, but is it the best explanation for what happened? I think Jesse is just too eager to believe the more exciting & murky ones.

Considering many politicians are millionaires, financed and invested in by corporations and working for the interests of the banking system; it is not like it is all us.

They all started somewhere didn't they?
"I hate cooking fries"
"then quit cooking fries"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, conspiracy theories are always a bit titillating and entertaining, you kind of wish they were true but know deep down they aren't.
People who hate Islam, will see Muslims under their bed at nite. People who hate capitalism will see corporations as the boogey man behind government's evils. People who hate government will....hey, that's me! I better be careful what I buy into.