• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The avoidability of war

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It's their war, they choose to fight. They do
get some volunteers.
Absolutely not. The Government forces them to fight the war.
Do you have any idea of how many Ukrainian deserters we have been welcoming in the EU?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Ukrainian soldiers, sooner or later, will be exhausted and exasperated, tired with fighting, will abandon the Kiev regime.
Russia will welcome them with open arms. So will Europe.
The Russian soldiers are far more likely to turn on the Kremlin regime, considering that they are the ones who are exhausted and exasperated due to being poorly trained, poorly equiped, and getting slaughtered in droves without gaining any ground.
Why the **** would Ukrainians betray their own country just join invaders who've been raping, killing, and stealing their children?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
My God tells me that we are dust and to dust we shall return.
I am really sorry for all those millionaires and billionaires who will have to leave all their riches behind.
They will not be able to take them with them, in the afterlife.
Do you think murdering tyrants and terrorists will make it to heaven?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, dearest.
Our press which is not Sorosized, says the truth: they are forced to fight the war. All male citizens are.

Many valiant draft dodgers fled Russia.
Don't "Putinize" facts.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
No, dearest.
Our press which is not Sorosized, says the truth: they are forced to fight the war. All male citizens are.

Why do you keep digressing and spamming about this bizarre love obsession you have with Soros?

Nobody cares.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member