• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

SavedByTheLord

the only things you have proven is that you are not good at using logic, and you are even worse with even the most basic of sciences.

plus, you lack integrity.
Stop the false accusation.

Where did the laws of nature come from?

Where did all matter come from? Where did antimatter?

Where did all energy come from?

Where did all the protons come from? neutrons? photons? neutrinos? All the quarks? Gluons? Muons? All the anti-particles?

Where did the gravitation force come from? The strong force? The weak force? The electromagnetic force?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Stop the false accusation.

Where did the laws of nature come from?

Where did all matter come from? Where did antimatter?

Where did all energy come from?

Where did all the protons come from? neutrons? photons? neutrinos? All the quarks? Gluons? Muons? All the anti-particles?

Where did the gravitation force come from? The strong force? The weak force? The electromagnetic force?
What was the false accusation? You keep saying things like that but can never demonstrate that anyone made false accusations against you.

SavedByTheLord

No, you are just committing blasphemy by abusing the Bible. That is a serious sin for you. You should be very very worried.
What an evil false accusation.
I love when an saved person tries to use the Bible to condemn a saved person.
**mod edit**
And bingo, you have fulfilled Biblical prophecy.

What was the first living thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

How is it evil? And how is it false? I need to remind you, if all you can do is to deny you might as well admit that it was true. You need to be able to show how it was wrong.

Oh my! You do not even understand your own Bible. It is quite clear that no one knows if they are saved. There will be people that think that they are saved only to find out quite the opposite when they get judged. I can show again and again where you appear to have been blasphemous according to Christianity. You try to use ignorance as a defense. If there is a Christian God, not your failed version, but a real one, do you think that ignorance will be an excuse that he accepts?
You are quite foolish. I will be in eternal joy and happiness and you in eternal torment.

Oh my, that crosses the line. Name calling and definite threats.
A claim that you keep making but can never justify. I could say the same about you and I could probably defend it much much better than you can.
And once again you use "logic" that refutes your version of God. Congratulations for shooting yourself in the foot again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Debate 101 Garage from you proves that evolution is a lie.

What was the first living thing? Give a real answer if you can.
I checked my garage. There was no proof that evolution is a lie. And you keep failing at Debate 101. You should not lecture others. The number one rule that you have been breaking in Debate 101 is that one must support their claims. Number two is that one must answer reasonable questions.

And your ignorant "gotcha questions" only demonstrate your ignorance. Why do you think that we need to know the specifics for the first life? You need to be able to justify your questions. Do you remember how I asked you to define "premise". I set up the why and explained to you why you needed to answer it. That is a proper "gotcha question" I demonstrated that it was something that you needed to know to understand how to form a proper logical argument. You do not appear to understand the term "premise". That is why when you made a false premise you could not understand how identifying a false premise refuted your argument.

If you want to ask "gotcha questions" you have to be able to understand the concept being debated. All that your "gotcha questions" demonstrate is your ignorance about the topic.

Here is an example of a silly gotcha question that you cannot answer. Does your inability to answer it refute the Christian God?

Who was the mother of Mary? (Mary the mother of Jesus) by the way.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Your lack of answers to any origin question is astounding. Very few are as deceived as you. Evolution and billions years are delusions.
What caused the Big Bang?
You were the one that brought up my garage. Don't complain when people check out your claims.

gnostic

The Lost One
You are quite foolish. I will be in eternal joy and happiness and you in eternal torment.

Saved?

How do you know you have been saved, when you keep breaking the False Witness commandment?

Jesus said that God only forgive those people who “sin no more”. What Jesus is telling you, don’t sin again. But if you keep sinning the same sin repeatedly, then it is obvious that you haven’t learned your lessons, and you haven’t atone for it. It means that your confessions and your apologies are faked.

Does God really accept and forgive fake apologies? Do you really think you can fool God with your fake confessions?

You are not sinning no more, you just keep sinning. How many times must god forgive your sin?

And btw, do you really Jesus want to accept you, when you ignore Jesus’ own commandment - love thy neighbour - your arrogant attitude towards atheists have demonstrated that you are incapable of following this decree from Jesus.

Or how about not judging others or persecuting others? You don’t seem to be following any of these teachings any better at love thy neighbour.

If you cannot treat atheists or any of the other non-Christian theists with fellowship, then how do you expect god and Jesus should treat you?

And how do expect anyone to treat you when all threads were made, were to judge atheists , agnostics and other theists?

If you are saved, then your attitude to people doesn’t show it.

A lousy Christian are the one who bragged about being saved.

I used to want to become a Christian, but having someone just like you, was off-putting.

gnostic

The Lost One
just more false accusations and fulfilling lots of Bible prophecies by you.

and you are preaching.

you are going to ignore what I have to say out of spite, and be arrogant Christian?

That’s okay. It is not my soul I am worried about, but yours don’t matter to me too. Be the way you wanted to be, because I don’t care anymore. I’ve said my pieces, and you don’t look “saved”. If I am going to hell, I’ll meet you there.

Last edited:

SavedByTheLord

and you are preaching.

you are going to ignore what I have to say out of spite, and be arrogant Christian?

That’s okay. It is not my soul I am worried about, but yours don’t matter to me too. Be the way you wanted to be, because I don’t care anymore. I’ve said my pieces, and you don’t look “saved”. If I am going to hell, I’ll meet you there.
You should at least study the Bible before trying to use it.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
You should at least study the Bible before trying to use it.
images.jpg

SavedByTheLord

McBell

Admiral Obvious
BTW, Bertrand Russel is one of the most evil men of the 20t century. You may want to find someone else to quote.
Read this .

Was the pic to subtle for you that you had to go after the signature?

Sad really.