• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Big Bang Theory is dead.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
What does naturally occurring cancers have to do with free will? Why did your God create cancers at all? And why create cancers that affct children?

Isn't it obvious?
Children die of leukemia because an oblivious ancient woman made from a rib was convinced by a talking snake to eat from the magic fruit from a magic tree in a magic garden of god's creation. And ow yea, the talking snake was actually the very embodiment of evil which was for some reason allowed to wonder around this garden unsupervised.

It's like leaving 4-year olds alone in the house with a bunch of loaded guns within easy reach and then allowing a psychopathic masochistic children-hater to stay with them doing his outmost best to convince the children to play with the guns.

And then the parent who set this situation up, punishes the kids and all their future offspring for playing with the guns, while claiming themselves to be the very embodiment of love and all that is good and fair and just.

Makes perfect sense!

F1fan

Veteran Member
I would stop it.
Good for you. You are more moral and decent than your God. So perhaps you can do better on your own, and reject this monster creator who causes cancer in children, and does nothing to end their suffering and pain.
But God deals with evil in a different way and there are many different evils.
By standing by and doing nothing? No, God IS the evil. God might kick you in the teeth, and then ask to be worshipped.
God punishes evil with everlasting torment in the lake of fire.
Yup, all sinners go to hell. It is a trap that no one avoids. Great design. Why not create humans that are naturally wise and mature so that free will is always goin to work for people? But no, God creates cancer sin children, as well as adults, creates physical disabilities and defects, creates mental illnesss, some mild and some severe, God created dealy microorganisms that kill humans and other animals, and so on. It's a world that looks like no God exists. But if it does, it's either incompetent or a sociopath,
For example should God take anyone who has voted for the DNC at least once and throw them into verlasting torment in the lake of fire as soon as they voted?
Why not? It creates cancers in children who suffer before they die. Why not condemn citizens voting for a party that fights for rights, democracy, expanded medical access, food and aid for the poor, and so on?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I would stop it.
But God deals with evil in a different way and there are many different evils.
God punishes evil with everlasting torment in the lake of fire.
For example should God take anyone who has voted for the DNC at least once and throw them into verlasting torment in the lake of fire as soon as they voted?
It's like tracie harris once said....

This is taking the situation of knowing that a pedophile has kidnapped a girl and is being held in his basement.
And then saying "You go ahead and rape that girl to death. I'm going to watch it and wait till you are done and have ruined that girl's life and then when you are done... then I'm going to punish you".

Imagine that girl being your daughter. Imagine you meeting this guy who knew about it and waited for the pedo to be done. Would it actually matter to you what kind of punishment he gave the dude?

It wouldn't to me. I'ld rip his face off and beat him into a pulp.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
If you could be so kind as to answer again where should Hitler, Mao, and Stalin be for eternity?
In heaven?
in hell?
in timeout and how long?
annihilation so that they no longer exist?

They will spend eternity like the rest of us, nobody knows what that is beyond the chemical breakdown of our bodies. Where that should be I have no idea.

SavedByTheLord

They will spend eternity like the rest of us, nobody knows what that is beyond the chemical breakdown of our bodies. Where that should be I have no idea.
So your justice is that they get to do all that evil and just die and cease to exist.
That is like atheist heaven.

Sargonski

So your justice is that they get to do all that evil and just die and cease to exist.
That is like atheist heaven.

"Justice" ?? - Is that was those saved by Lord Marty receive when they get the free pass through Judgement - after a lifetime of evil, confessing Christ on their last breath - something like the last words of our Lord and Savior - why has God forsaken me he asks .. because he didn't get no free pass.

Somehow this doesn't seem like Justice from one of the eternal Priests of the Clan Zedek now does it. Lets call it "Constantines Last Breath" - put a label on this condition - the subject of much discussion over the centuries prior to and Post Constantine and our Lord .. a good question this one.

SavedByTheLord

"Justice" ?? - Is that was those saved by Lord Marty receive when they get the free pass through Judgement - after a lifetime of evil, confessing Christ on their last breath - something like the last words of our Lord and Savior - why has God forsaken me he asks .. because he didn't get no free pass.

Somehow this doesn't seem like Justice from one of the eternal Priests of the Clan Zedek now does it. Lets call it "Constantines Last Breath" - put a label on this condition - the subject of much discussion over the centuries prior to and Post Constantine and our Lord .. a good question this one.
Constantine was not saved.
In fact most who believe in Jesus Christ are not saved because they trust in works or believe in a false version of Jesus Christ.
But What punishment should happen to Stalin, Hitler and Mao?

Sargonski

Constantine was not saved.
In fact most who believe in Jesus Christ are not saved because they trust in works or believe in a false version of Jesus Christ.
But What punishment should happen to Stalin, Hitler and Mao?

I did not say Constantine was saved ? - and you don't know whether or not Constanine was saved - contrary to your assertion and deflection from the question put to you in previous post.

"Justice" ?? - Is that what those saved by Lord Marty receive when they get the free pass through Judgement - after a lifetime of evil, confessing Christ on their last breath - something like the last words of our Lord and Savior - why has God forsaken me he asks .. because he didn't get no free pass.

Is giving Stalin, Hitler and Mao a free pass into heaven Justice ? You tell us why "No Punishment" is your answer to the question .. I already told you my answer .. did you not understand what "The Justice of Jesus" means ?

SavedByTheLord

I did not say Constantine was saved ? - and you don't know whether or not Constanine was saved - contrary to your assertion and deflection from the question put to you in previous post.

"Justice" ?? - Is that what those saved by Lord Marty receive when they get the free pass through Judgement - after a lifetime of evil, confessing Christ on their last breath - something like the last words of our Lord and Savior - why has God forsaken me he asks .. because he didn't get no free pass.

Is giving Stalin, Hitler and Mao a free pass into heaven Justice ? You tell us why "No Punishment" is your answer to the question .. I already told you my answer .. did you not understand what "The Justice of Jesus" means ?
So do they just die and go into oblivion?

SavedByTheLord

What actual evidence do you have that there will be justice?
The word of God
Those that are never saved are placed in the lake of fire for ever.
That includes Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and a whole host of very evil people.
Those that are saved are in heaven forever.
All tears will be dried and the former things will pass away and there will be no more death or sickness or pain.