• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So what. Your reasoning makes no sense. Mao killed about 100 million. Marx wanted to kill 100s of millions.
They were evolutionists. So now you should be a creationist.
No, they were communists. By the way, they also believed that the Earth was a globe. Does that mean that the Earth is flat? Accepting evolution is just accepting reality. It has nothing to do with one's religious or political beliefs.

SavedByTheLord

No, they were communists. By the way, they also believed that the Earth was a globe. Does that mean that the Earth is flat? Accepting evolution is just accepting reality. It has nothing to do with one's religious or political beliefs.
Marx wrote the communist manifesto
So being a Communist is being a Marxist.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

SavedByTheLord

F1fan

Veteran Member
So Christians disagree and they have no consistent truth. Some Christians are quite anti-social and believe in many untrue things like creationism. The majority of Christians accept science and evolution.
Your reasoning makes no sense.
I wasn't reasoning, I was explaining what I observed in my life experience.
Mao killed about 100 million. Marx wanted to kill 100s of millions.
They were evolutionists. So now you should be a creationist.
None of this is relevant. It's likely untrue.

SavedByTheLord

I did not quote my source, but it appears to disagree with him. He liked the science when he first read the theory, but later on he had problems with the fact that life competes rather viciously at times. He did not see that as matching his ideals.
Marx was a very evil man.
Sort of an atheist.
Wanted to see the blood of 100s of millions spilled.
Communism has delivered too.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I did not quote my source, but it appears to disagree with him. He liked the science when he first read the theory, but later on he had problems with the fact that life competes rather viciously at times. He did not see that as matching his ideals.
Sure, you give me rational explanation, but I expect that. You aren't playing chess.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Sort of an atheist.
Nice work on providing all these logical fallacy examples for us.

If Marx is evil and communism is evil and he mentioned someone else, then that person is evil. Well done. Sadly obvious and poorly executed, but well done on the attempt to demonstrate you don't have anything substantial.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
The list is large So explanations would make it too large for a post.
Challenge any. Just do some research.
I accept your declaration that you are not up to the task.

Again, I don't have to do anything. It isn't my list. It is yours. YOU have to do the research, provide the evidence and explain them.

Since, you have conceded you cannot, I accept that and we can move on to all your subsequent empty, undefended claims. Unless you are going to concede those as well.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The list is large So explanations would make it too large for a post.
Challenge any. Just do some research.
Yes it is a large list.
So why is it you cannot pick one and support it?

See, I think you copied the list from the source you are parroting and that those in thread replying to you are not actually having a discussion with, but with whatever source it is you are parroting.

As to the reason you cannot support anything on the list is simply because your parroted source does not supply them either...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sort of an atheist.
No, you are incorrect. You need to prove that he wanted the blood millions spilled. And you are exaggerating a bit. Mao was very ruthless, but you are overestimating his deaths. He was responsible for 40 to 80 million. Mao Zedong - Wikipedia.

Stalin was guilty for about 6 to 9 million:

Hitler, who always claimed to be a Christian and left Germany a Christian country killed about 21 million. Add in the Second World War and you are getting up into Mao territory: