• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

SavedByTheLord

No, it has been all you. Are you forgetting how you run away when your arguments are refuted. For example you continue to run away from the fact that I refuted your "induction" proof.
I have given several infallible proofs that evolution and billions of years are false, and that God created everything in 6 days about 6000 years ago.
No one had refuted them. And the challenge I gave no one has met.
And there is no real answer to the origin questions that I gave,

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I have given several infallible proofs that evolution and billions of years are false, and that God created everything in 6 days about 6000 years ago.
Wow.
truly impressive.
i mean, seven counts of bearing false witness in a mere four sentences.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, that is a falsehood and you demonstrate that you are not even fooling yourself because you run away from discussing your false beliefs. When you run away that speaks much louder than your lame posts are capable of.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Please try to refute any of the proofs or even give a rational answer to the question of the origina of anything?
There is no need to repeat it yet again.
You failed.
You have failed more times than can be counted.
Not that the truth or facts will slow you down from your false witnessing.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Please try to refute any of the proofs or even give a rational answer to the question of the origina of anything?
I did. You acknowledged countless times how I did so in regards to your "induction" argument. I have offered to go over your errors with you again but you keep running away from the offer to discuss your errors. That is you admitting that you were refuted.

SavedByTheLord

Anyone (well, you seem unable) can go through any one of your multiple threads and see for themselves that you have been thoroughly refuted.
More than once on most of your "proofs".
Please give it a try. My proofs are short and elegant. Should not take much to refute if they are refutable.
And of course the unmet challenge is there.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Please give it a try. My proofs are short and elegant. Should not take much to refute if they are refutable.
And of course the unmet challenge is there.
They have been refuted. You keep running away from offers to show you how that they have been refuted. Only someone that knew that he was wrong would continually do that. You are no different from Trump when he wrongly claims that he won the election. He has his *** handed to him.

SavedByTheLord

They have been refuted. You keep running away from offers to show you how that they have been refuted. Only someone that knew that he was wrong would continually do that. You are no different from Trump when he wrongly claims that he won the election. He has his *** handed to him.
Please give it a post since you have already refuted it?
What year is your favorite year AD?
or your favorite day of the week?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Please give it a post since you have already refuted it?

I can go over the argument again. That post is so deeply buried that I won't be able to find it.
What year is your favorite year AD?

I think that you mean CE. AD is rather passe, don't you know.
or your favorite day of the week?
Definitely Thor's day. He is my favorite Norse God. Which day of the week do you like the most?

SavedByTheLord

I can go over the argument again. That post is so deeply buried that I won't be able to find it.

I think that you mean CE. AD is rather passe, don't you know.

Definitely Thor's day. He is my favorite Norse God. Which day of the week do you like the most?
It was always BC before Christ and AD anno Domini the year of the Lord
It is at the end of the US Constitution.
7 day week because God created all in 6 and rested the 7th.
So you pay homage indirectly to the Creator.
The year since the birth of Christ.

As Paul wrote:

And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust. - Rom 15:12

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It was always BC before Christ and AD anno Domini the year of the Lord

No, not even close. It was not "AD" until 525 AD and most people do not even think that was the year of Jesus's birth Though it is hard to say since Matthew has it in the year 4 BCE or earlier and Luke has it in 6 CE.

Besides, you asked about which non-Christian God that I "worshipped". I chose Thursday, which came from Thor's Day. He is just as real as your God. And less incompetent.

You didn't tell me which day that you like.
It is at the end of the US Constitution.

So what?
7 day week because God created all in 6 and rested the 7th.

Nope, more likely because they copied it from the Babylonians, like they copied other ideas from them and then filtered it through their religion.
So you pay homage indirectly to the Creator.

Nope, to the Babylonians. You forgot who had civilization first.
The year since the birth of Christ.

As Paul wrote:

And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust. - Rom 15:12
But he never did that either.