• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And your refutation to any of my irrefutable proofs is what?
And your real answer to the question of the origin of anything is what?
Why do you keep repeating that falsehood? Even you know that you lost. You began discussing your failed induction proof with me today and then ran away again when it was obvious to you that it failed.

No one believes you. You do not even believe you.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
It was always BC before Christ and AD anno Domini the year of the Lord
It is at the end of the US Constitution.
7 day week because God created all in 6 and rested the 7th.
So you pay homage indirectly to the Creator.
The year since the birth of Christ.

March and Thursday.

Therefor you pay homage to the Roman god of war Mars and the Viking god Thor, who delivered us from the ice giants.

:facepalm:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
7 day week in homage to the Almighty Creator.
Years counted since the first of Christ, divided before Christ and the year of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Christmas the biggest holiday in the world.
Mostly Sunday as the day of rest for most people.
You will acknowledge these and see these each time you look at a calendar, see a date, see the day of the week, and so forth
A memorial to when the disciples say the risen Lord.
Almost all of modern science, modern civilization even to walking on the moon from the Christian nations.
The Bible the most read, quoted, and believed book in the world.
Jesus Christ is the most named, believed in, quoted, beloved, followed, and worshipped in all of history.
More songs are written about than any other.
2.5 billion identify as Christian.

Your last statement explains all previous ones. Regardless if christianity is true or false.

Your engaging in fallacious reasoning if you try to make it anything more then that.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
God is real not fictional.

And where are all the intermediary species between all these?

All supposed similarity is not evidence for evolution at all. But the inexplicable differences and inexplicable similarities disprove evolution.

Chromosome count
Mankind 46
Chimps 48

Chromosome counts for various fox species.
Red fox 34
Tibetan sand fox 36
Kit fox 50
Bengal fox 60
Fennec fox 64

Chromosome counts various species.
Butterfly 268
Gypsy moth 62
Japanese oak silk moth 31

Earth worm 36
Silk worm 56

Grape fern 90
Rattlesnake fern 184

Mankind 46
European olive 46

Amoeba dubia 670 billion base pairs
How did that happen?
All this has already been addressed, explained and exposed. Your broken copy-paste record notwithstanding.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yes all claims of evolutionists and billions of years people are no proof.
That is why I gave several irrefutable proofs.
You have not presented any evidence, let alone "irrefutable proofs"
You have done nothing but make bold empty claims, then bear false witness, then make even more bold empty claims.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yes all claims of evolutionists and billions of years people are no proof.
Experts in the sciences aren’t making claims like you do with your flawed interpretation of ancient stories. The evidence tells us the universe is billions of years old, and you offer nothing to oppose the evidence.
That is why I gave several irrefutable proofs.
You offered your religious beliefs, not evidence.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And can you refute my irrefutable proofs?
No.

They were not irrefutable. They were not "proofs". And I already did so. You even admitted it multiple times by running away from the discussion of why you failed. That is simply admitting that you are wrong.
and have you met my unmet challenge?
No.
You never made a proper challenge either. Your challenge was fixed and that was met.

But again, you do not understand either logic, the scientific method, or the concept of scientific evidence or countless other topics. So of course you do not understand how badly you have lost.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What was the first living creature and what features did it have?

It is hard to say since he was wearing these:
1699337102442.png

Abiogenesis is impossible.

Really? How are you going to prove that? No lying allowed.
So God created all things.
Sorry, but that is a non sequitur. Let's see if the lovely Anna has any parting gifts for you

the-price-is-right.jpg

1699337199221.png

Not funny Anna.

SavedByTheLord

Then why do you keep giving odds that show it is possible?
I have already proved that it is impossible but I also gave a simple odds against calculation that in and of itself should prove to any person that that God Almighty exists.

The key is the very specific sequences of a aminos that would have to come into being by natural processes.
That is why I keep asking what features the first living thing had. To carry out those features there would have to be present many different proteins and either DNA or RNA,

So the smallest free-living creature has over 1.3 million aminos. I used a simple technique and gave a much lower bound for what a first living creature would need for features like a protective layer, the ability to remove waste, to get nutrients, to handle osmosis and diffusion and to reproduce, which would require the integrity of the protective layer to be maintained during the split into 2 creatures. It would also need sequence checking, the ability to repair errors in the sequence, and to bring in amino or produce aminos, a process to make chemical energy, to repair itself, and enzymes to make certain reaction times within the realm of plausibility.

Assume 100,000 base pairs. The odds against are 39^100,000 to 1 or 10^160,000 to 1. The 100,000 is very generous to the evolutionist case and I have not included the many millions of other atoms that would have to exist of certain elements, in certain bonds with certain other elements in a specific arrangement in 3D space, with specific distances and angles. This packed in arrangement must all come into being in a very short period of time, This last part is impossible because there is no way to bring a concentration of aminos into such proximity in such a small time window as the 2nd law not only prevents it from happening but would scatter such an arrangement wherever it occurred.

But back to the odds against. Assume that of all specific arrangement, 99.99999999% would be viable. That again is extremely generous to give that only 1 in 10 billion sequences would not be viable. That reduces the odds against to 10^159,990 to 1.

To calculate the number of chances that such a thing could have happened anywhere in the universe for all of its supposed 13.7 billions years, divide all that time in to Plank times and all that space into 3D cubes with the a side equal to a Plank length, and assume that the first living thing could have come into being with any of those chances. The total number of tries is about 10^246. And again I am being extremely generous. Now the odds against are 10^159,740 to 1. The in the vast majority of the universe there is no chance and for parts of the early history of the universe also no chance.

No first it is still impossible but assume some by some great miracle it happened, there would still be very many miracles for events that are either impossible to occur or have similar vast odds against to produce all the living things that exist or have existed with all their proteins, RNA and DNA especially with sexual reproduction. It would probably be a trillion miracles which comes to about 70 miracles for each of the supposed 13.7 billion years of the universe, in a certain order which could only have been directed by an intelligence that is beyond the reasoning of all of mankind.

Who would risk everlasting torment for such such a fairy tale?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I have already proved that it is impossible but I also gave a simple odds against calculation that in and of itself should prove to any person that that God Almighty exists.

The key is the very specific sequences of a aminos that would have to come into being by natural processes.
That is why I keep asking what features the first living thing had. To carry out those features there would have to be present many different proteins and either DNA or RNA,

So the smallest free-living creature has over 1.3 million aminos. I used a simple technique and gave a much lower bound for what a first living creature would need for features like a protective layer, the ability to remove waste, to get nutrients, to handle osmosis and diffusion and to reproduce, which would require the integrity of the protective layer to be maintained during the split into 2 creatures. It would also need sequence checking, the ability to repair errors in the sequence, and to bring in amino or produce aminos, a process to make chemical energy, to repair itself, and enzymes to make certain reaction times within the realm of plausibility.

Assume 100,000 base pairs. The odds against are 39^100,000 to 1 or 10^160,000 to 1. The 100,000 is very generous to the evolutionist case and I have not included the many millions of other atoms that would have to exist of certain elements, in certain bonds with certain other elements in a specific arrangement in 3D space, with specific distances and angles. This packed in arrangement must all come into being in a very short period of time, This last part is impossible because there is no way to bring a concentration of aminos into such proximity in such a small time window as the 2nd law not only prevents it from happening but would scatter such an arrangement wherever it occurred.

But back to the odds against. Assume that of all specific arrangement, 99.99999999% would be viable. That again is extremely generous to give that only 1 in 10 billion sequences would not be viable. That reduces the odds against to 10^159,990 to 1.

To calculate the number of chances that such a thing could have happened anywhere in the universe for all of its supposed 13.7 billions years, divide all that time in to Plank times and all that space into 3D cubes with the a side equal to a Plank length, and assume that the first living thing could have come into being with any of those chances. The total number of tries is about 10^246. And again I am being extremely generous. Now the odds against are 10^159,740 to 1. The in the vast majority of the universe there is no chance and for parts of the early history of the universe also no chance.

No first it is still impossible but assume some by some great miracle it happened, there would still be very many miracles for events that are either impossible to occur or have similar vast odds against to produce all the living things that exist or have existed with all their proteins, RNA and DNA especially with sexual reproduction. It would probably be a trillion miracles which comes to about 70 miracles for each of the supposed 13.7 billion years of the universe, in a certain order which could only have been directed by an intelligence that is beyond the reasoning of all of mankind.

Who would risk everlasting torment for such such a fairy tale?

The same reason you don't fear Vishnu or any of the thousands of other Gods that are out there. We have much in common, we don't believe they exist, only difference between us is I disbelieve in one more God than you.

If any of those thousands of Gods decide to show me evidence I'll be a believer. Until then I'm not risking anything.

SavedByTheLord

The same reason you don't fear Vishnu or any of the thousands of other Gods that are out there. We have much in common, we don't believe they exist, only difference between us is I disbelieve in one more God than you.

If any of those thousands of Gods decide to show me evidence I'll be a believer. Until then I'm not risking anything.
Who? They have nothing.
Hinduism is falsified just be reincarnation being a verifiable lie and all the other gods are bizarre, have no following a no book.