• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

SavedByTheLord

No, not even close. It was not "AD" until 525 AD and most people do not even think that was the year of Jesus's birth Though it is hard to say since Matthew has it in the year 4 BCE or earlier and Luke has it in 6 CE.

Besides, you asked about which non-Christian God that I "worshipped". I chose Thursday, which came from Thor's Day. He is just as real as your God. And less incompetent.

You didn't tell me which day that you like.

So what?

Nope, more likely because they copied it from the Babylonians, like they copied other ideas from them and then filtered it through their religion.

Nope, to the Babylonians. You forgot who had civilization first.

But he never did that either.
It is 2023 AD (anno Domini, the year of the Lord Jesus Christ)
And of course the 7 day week is universal, as God setup.
And Christ is the most beloved, quoted, song about, and worshipped person in all history. The most important.

And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust. - Rom 15:12

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It is 2023 AD (anno Domini, the year of the Lord Jesus Christ)
No, that is just your method. It is also 2023 CE.
And of course the 7 day week is universal, as God setup.

No, he didn't. There is no record of that. You only have a book that was written at least 1,600 years after the Babylonians came up with their week.
And Christ is the most beloved, quoted, song about, and worshipped person in all history. The most important.

Not necessarily the most belove, but I will grant you that he is well know. But still, so what? That does not change the fact that the seven day week is a Babylonian invention.
And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust. - Rom 15:12
That looks to be extremely unlikely. And that was Paul. He wrote Romans.

SavedByTheLord

No, that is just your method. It is also 2023 CE.

No, he didn't. There is no record of that. You only have a book that was written at least 1,600 years after the Babylonians came up with their week.

Not necessarily the most belove, but I will grant you that he is well know. But still, so what? That does not change the fact that the seven day week is a Babylonian invention.

That looks to be extremely unlikely. And that was Paul. He wrote Romans.

7 day week in homage to the Almighty Creator.
Years counted since the first of Christ, divided before Christ and the year of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Christmas the biggest holiday in the world.
Mostly Sunday as the day of rest for most people.
You will acknowledge these and see these each time you look at a calendar, see a date, see the day of the week, and so forth
A memorial to when the disciples say the risen Lord.
Almost all of modern science, modern civilization even to walking on the moon from the Christian nations.
The Bible the most read, quoted, and believed book in the world.
Jesus Christ is the most named, believed in, quoted, beloved, followed, and worshipped in all of history.
More songs are written about than any other.
2.5 billion identify as Christian.

As Paul wrote:

And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Years counted since the first of Christ, divided before Christ and the year of the Lord Jesus Christ.
You will acknowledge these and see these each time you look at a calendar, see a date, see the day of the week, and so forth
Almost all of modern science, modern civilization even to walking on the moon from the Christian nations.
Jesus Christ is the most named, believed in, quoted, beloved, followed, and worshipped in all of history.

As Paul wrote:

And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.
Please note. I supported my claims. All that you have is a book of myths. We know how the seven day week began. No God was needed.

SavedByTheLord

Please note. I supported my claims. All that you have is a book of myths. We know how the seven day week began. No God was needed.
And I have revealed the facts to you.

As Paul wrote:

BTW, the snake on the staff used by the medical establishment, the hexagon on the flag of Israel, the one eye on the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill are all from the great deceiver.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
And I have revealed the facts to you.

As Paul wrote:

BTW, the snake on the staff used by the medical establishment, the hexagon on the flag of Israel, the one eye on the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill are all from the great deceiver.
No, fictional beings cannot create. Are you totally unaware of where those came from? I can tell you if you ask nicely. You were not involved.

SavedByTheLord

No, fictional beings cannot create. Are you totally unaware of where those came from? I can tell you if you ask nicely. You were not involved.
God is real not fictional.

And where are all the intermediary species between all these?

All supposed similarity is not evidence for evolution at all. But the inexplicable differences and inexplicable similarities disprove evolution.

Chromosome count
Mankind 46
Chimps 48

Chromosome counts for various fox species.
Red fox 34
Tibetan sand fox 36
Kit fox 50
Bengal fox 60
Fennec fox 64

Chromosome counts various species.
Butterfly 268
Gypsy moth 62
Japanese oak silk moth 31

Earth worm 36
Silk worm 56

Grape fern 90
Rattlesnake fern 184

Mankind 46
European olive 46

Amoeba dubia 670 billion base pairs
How did that happen?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
God is real not fictional.

And where are all the intermediary species between all these?

All supposed similarity is not evidence for evolution at all. But the inexplicable differences and inexplicable similarities disprove evolution.

Chromosome count
Mankind 46
Chimps 48

Chromosome counts for various fox species.
Red fox 34
Tibetan sand fox 36
Kit fox 50
Bengal fox 60
Fennec fox 64

Chromosome counts various species.
Butterfly 268
Gypsy moth 62
Japanese oak silk moth 31

Earth worm 36
Silk worm 56

Grape fern 90
Rattlesnake fern 184

Mankind 46
European olive 46

Amoeba dubia 670 billion base pairs
How did that happen?
All that you have to do is to show just a little bit of honesty. You need to apologize for not responding to earlier posts. If you can't admit that you ignored or did not understand an answer to a question that you asked and demanded answers for then no one has any duty at all to answer any of your questions.

Does the Bible allow a person to be dishonest?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Most of whom you've slagged off as not being proper Christians or are you now counting Catholics, JW's, Mormons, 7DA and those Christians who agree with evolution as allies? If not you might want to correct your claim.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Most of whom you've slagged off as not being proper Christians or are you now counting Catholics, JW's, Mormons, 7DA and those Christians who agree with evolution as allies? If not you might want to correct your claim.
Well, they did say "identify as".
It definitely sounds better than "I am the only true Christian on the planet" when one thinks big numbers are impressive.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The first living creature could not have come into being by random chance. It is impossible.
True, but the first living creature did not come about randomly. The first living create, ah . . . population came about by Natural Laws and processes whan the ideal environment existed at the hydrothermal vents near the spreading zones on the ocean floor ~3,5 billion years ago.

A first living creature would have to have had at least 100,000 amino acids in a particular sequence. This is extremely generous. The smallest free-living thing has over 1,300,000 base pairs. I also have not included having over 500 million other atoms in it.

The odds against a sequence of 100,000 amino acids (20 types, 39 counting handedness) coming to be by random chance is (10 to the 160,000 power) to 1. That could never have happened anywhere in the universe over the supposed 13.7 billion years of its existence. It actually is impossible because no concentration of that amount of amino acids would happen by random chance. There are other factors that make it impossible. It would be a miracle.Where would such an amount of amino acids even occur in nature to even make a first creature? They must be in very near proximity to where the first creature came to be. In water they would immediately diluted and chemical reactions would destroy it. And above ground or in space, it would be destroyed by the the sunlight. So the first creature is impossible.

False
If such a great miracle did occur, the poor creature will not survive long at all. It is not protected from its environment. Chemical reactions will begin to destroy it within seconds. Which is just another problem. It would take too long to assemble itself. Destruction will happen faster than construction.
The poor creature cannot feed itself. It will also not be able to repair itself.
It will not be able to have any offspring. So it could never exist. So even if it did come into existence, it would die quickly and could not have offspring

And that is just to get to the first living thing. There would have to at least 1 trillion other miracles to produce all the living creatures by evolution. That would be about 70 miracles for each of the supposed 13.7 billion years.

That is impossible to have happened by random chance.
Therefore, God created all things.

Conjecture based on the ASSUMPTION that God exists. Remember NO ASSUMPTIONS.
A simple elegant proof.
Assume no God. Show the contradictions. Therefore, God exists.
The proof that the Bible is the true word of God is also easy.

The atheists have been deceived into believing that the first creature could come into existence by random chance.
Never has been observed. Simple analysis shows it is impossible. There is no record that it ever did.
So, the evolutionist has the burden of proof.
I know you believe scientists were deceived by Satan.

No you have the burden of proof that God exists. NO ASSUMPTIONS

SavedByTheLord

True, but the first living creature did not come about randomly. The first living create, ah . . . population came about by Natural Laws and processes whan the ideal environment existed at the hydrothermal vents near the spreading zones on the ocean floor ~3,5 billion years ago.

False

Conjecture based on the ASSUMPTION that God exists. Remember NO ASSUMPTIONS.

I know you believe scientists were deceived by Satan.

No you have the burden of proof that God exists. NO ASSUMPTIONS
I already showed that abiogenesis is impossible

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I proved that the first living creature is impossible using the laws of nature, probability and statistics, physics, chemistry, biology and logic.
No, you didn't. The problem is that you do not understand any of those topics.

Bring up your claims properly and your errors will be explained to you.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
And your refutation to any of my irrefutable proofs is what?
And your real answer to the question of the origin of anything is what?
Not interested in rehashing all that just for you to completely ignore it and pretend it never happened.

You have had your arse handed to you more times than can readily be counted.
But here you are, asking the same old already thoroughly refuted questions like it is the first time in the history of human kind they have been asked.

SavedByTheLord

Not interested in rehashing all that just for you to completely ignore it and pretend it never happened.

You have had your arse handed to you more times than can readily be counted.
But here you are, asking the same old already thoroughly refuted questions like it is the first time in the history of human kind they have been asked.
You seem to have it backwards.

What was the first living thing and what features did it have?