• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The first living thing could not have come into being by random chance, therefore, God Almighty created all things. Just 1 proof.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Where did the universe come from?
Why assume it came from anything? It’s explained that a singularity began to expand and the four forces and natural laws sprang into action and what we see of the universe has evolved since.

Now what started the expansion? It could have been self-caused due to the instability of the singularity. Any evidence of supernatural causes? No.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Well has it ever been observed?
How could it have been observed? It happened millions of years ago before man was there to observe it.
I analyzed it using science, logic and math and my theory is it not happening now.
I did not say it is happening now, but so what?

I am not well-versed on scientific matters so I'll leave it to my friend @Subduction Zone to answer your questions.
Maybe I'll learn something.

SavedByTheLord

Why assume it came from anything? It’s explained that a singularity began to expand and the four forces and natural laws sprang into action and what we see of the universe has evolved since.

Now what started the expansion? It could have been self-caused due to the instability of the singularity. Any evidence of supernatural causes? No.
And where did the 4 forces of nature come from?

So no answer yet.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No answer at all shows you are without knowledge in this area of knowledge.

Oh my!! You just demonstrated that by your own "logic" that you are without knowledge about God. I can accept that. Let's go with your logic. Your God beliefs are false and my abiogenesis beliefs are mistaken. Sounds fair to me.
If the explanation is the Bing Bang with or without inflation, what was there before that?
That one was answered for you. But since you have not been acting properly I will answer in the form of a question:

What is south of the South Pole?

SavedByTheLord

If the explanation is the Bing Bang with or without inflation, what was there before that?

If there was nothing before the Big Bang, then that breaks cause and effect.

It also violates every law of conservation too.

If there was something before that, what caused the thing that was before the Big Bang to come into being?

If that thing always, existed that violates the law of increasing entropy.

If that thing has not always existed what was there before the thing that was prior our universe to come into being?

Please continue this until you get something that has always been.

And then that will violate the law of increasing entropy.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

If there was nothing before the Big Bang, then that breaks cause and effect.

It also violates every law of conservation too.

If there was something before that, what caused the thing that was before the Big Bang to come into being?

If that thing always, existed that violates the law of increasing entropy.

If that thing has not always existed what was there before the thing that was prior our universe to come into being?

Please continue this until you get something that has always been.

And then that will violate the law of increasing entropy.
I already responded to this. You are just arguing that God does not exist because you can't tell me the color of his underwear.

Do better.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Why assume it came from anything?
I do not believe that the universe 'came' from anything. I believe that God's creation has always existed, although not in the form we see it today.

“As to thy question concerning the origin of creation. Know assuredly that God’s creation hath existed from eternity, and will continue to exist forever. Its beginning hath had no beginning, and its end knoweth no end. His name, the Creator, presupposeth a creation, even as His title, the Lord of Men, must involve the existence of a servant.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 150

“God was, and His creation had ever existed beneath His shelter from the beginning that hath no beginning, apart from its being preceded by a Firstness which cannot be regarded as firstness and originated by a Cause inscrutable even unto all men of learning.

That which hath been in existence had existed before, but not in the form thou seest today. The world of existence came into being through the heat generated from the interaction between the active force and that which is its recipient.”
Tablets of Bahá’u’lláh, p. 140

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Except all of creation and the word of God,.
Nope, we are in the realm of science right now. That means that you need scientific evidence.

Here is the definition of scientific evidence used by scientists:

"Scientific evidence is evidence that serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis,"

If you do not have at least a properly testable scientific hypothesis you have no evidence.

What is your testable hypothesis for "creation"? What is your testable hypothesis for "God"?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member

SavedByTheLord

Of course without God there is no universe, no 4 fundamental forces, no energy, no matter and no living things.