• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Jason Aldean controversy

Kfox

There are no offended "white snowflakes" up in arms. It's all fiction made up by the echo chamber to keep their angry racist viewers/listeners tuning in for more. And that audience loves imagining that 'one of theirs' (a redneck country singer) is making the people they despise most (liberal snowflakes) outraged and upset. So that's the story their echo chamber is giving them.

It's all about the money, of course. But these imbeciles can't tell the difference between fictional controversy created for their entertainment and phony news. Because they want to believe it's all real.
So; do you find the video racist? If so, what part?

PureX

Veteran Member
So; do you find the video racist? If so, what part?
I have no interest in seeing it. I already know the content, and know that it's just more childish, silly bravado about how tough and righteous the "we" in the song think they are. The country music genre has been plagued by these "we're so proud to be ignorant redneck hillbillies" songs for decades now. You would think the "fans" would get tired of them, or finally grow up and be embarrassed by them. But they never do. I guess there's always another crop of adolescent "Bubbas" out there to buy the next 'dumb redneck anthem'. And of course there's always another wanna-be "country star" ready to sell it to them.

PureX

Veteran Member
Here is the first one of those 'proud to be a dumb redneck' song memes I ever heard, long ago.

And this one, too ...

Back when I was a young adolescent 'hippie' with long hair and smoking pot and hating the war and the government, I though these songs were gross and ridiculous. But as I grew up I realized Merle Haggard had every right to feel as he did and to write songs about how he felt. In fact, I consider it (the Okie song) a damn good song compared to most of the crap they play on 'country radio' these days.

Point is this sort of sentiment is nothing new. It's just badly done most of the time, these days. And the "controversy" is all just smoke and mirrors to try and make it stand out.

Last edited:

Kfox

I have no interest in seeing it. I already know the content, and know that it's just more childish, silly bravado about how tough and righteous the "we" in the song think they are. The country music genre has been plagued by these "we're so proud to be ignorant redneck hillbillies" songs for decades now. You would think the "fans" would get tired of them, or finally grow up and be embarrassed by them. But they never do. I guess there's always another crop of adolescent "Bubbas" out there to buy the next 'dumb redneck anthem'. And of course there's always another wanna-be "country star" ready to sell it to them.
So you call him judge the song racist without even listening to it? Dang bruh; I thought you were better than that!

PureX

Veteran Member
So you call him judge the song racist without even listening to it? Dang bruh; I thought you were better than that!
It's not racist, it's race baiting to get the attention of the attention of the media echo chamber. And it worked.

Kfox

It's not racist, it's race baiting to get the attention of the attention of the media echo chamber. And it worked.
All the criminals in the video destroying stuff are white! Sooo.......What part of the video is "race baiting"?

PureX

Veteran Member
All the criminals in the video destroying stuff are white! Sooo.......What part of the video is "race baiting"?
The part where all the racist rednecks that listen to this kind of country music meme and watch these videos know it's about black looters and "ANTIFA" without the video having to actually spell it out for them.

Kfox

The part where all the racist rednecks that listen to this kind of country music meme and watch these videos know it's about black looters and "ANTIFA" without the video having to actually spell it out for them.
Now you're just being ridicules! I think I've heard enough.

We Never Know

No Slack
That's what people think. In reality what hurt them so bad was gay bars ditching them due to them ditching what's her name.
"In reality what hurt them so bad was gay bars ditching them"

Lol yep it was the gay bars that hurt them... Not others bars, restaurants, etc.. Anheuser-Busch falls from number one to number four.

"The Anheuser-Busch brand was previously the No 1 beer sold in the 1,100 "high-volume venues" that use Union's platform. But in the second quarter of 2023, from April to June, Bud Light was outsold by Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra and Coors Light.

Union's data, revealed in its latest OnPrem Insights report, also showed that Bud Light's sales fell furthest in South Carolina, North Carolina and Texas. California recorded the smallest impact"

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
"In reality what hurt them so bad was gay bars ditching them"

Lol yep it was the gay bars that hurt them... Not others bars, restaurants, etc.. Anheuser-Busch falls from number one to number four.

"The Anheuser-Busch brand was previously the No 1 beer sold in the 1,100 "high-volume venues" that use Union's platform. But in the second quarter of 2023, from April to June, Bud Light was outsold by Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra and Coors Light.

Union's data, revealed in its latest OnPrem Insights report, also showed that Bud Light's sales fell furthest in South Carolina, North Carolina and Texas. California recorded the smallest impact"

Protests usually don't hurt sales. I already posted it was from both sides and gay bars did factually drop them over distancing themselves from whats the girls name. So, yeah, just ignore that fact and pretend it didn't happen like society at large.

Kfox

Protests usually don't hurt sales. I already posted it was from both sides and gay bars did factually drop them over distancing themselves from whats the girls name. So, yeah, just ignore that fact and pretend it didn't happen like society at large.
Would you agree had they not invested in Dayland, they wouldn't be having these troubles?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Would you agree had they not invested in Dayland, they wouldn't be having these troubles?
No, I don't agree. Had that been all they done they'd have been fine because normally a protest emboldens another group to go buy. But instead they gave it into hate and those who would normally have been motivated to buy instead became motived to quit buying Bud themselves meaning Bud took it from two sides at once.

Kfox

No, I don't agree. Had that been all they done they'd have been fine because normally a protest emboldens another group to go buy. But instead they gave it into hate and those who would normally have been motivated to buy instead became motived to quit buying Bud themselves meaning Bud took it from two sides at once.
But had they never given him a platform in the first place, none of this would have happened! Agree?

We Never Know

No Slack
I never said they also didn't hurt sales. They didn't hurt sales more than the other.

By the way I'm curious...

When it first started people called them right wing redneck idiots for boycotting them. As you pointed out gay bars turned around and boycotted them too....
So does that make them left wing gay idiots? If not why not?

Last edited: