• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Kindness Box

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
d84c3889e237e62c026ff7ece60bc15c.jpg

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
What’s so clear to me now, is the incredibly strong relationship between the two. The kinder I am to myself, the more kindness I’m able to extend to others. When I’m being critical of myself, I’m more critical of others. When I’m running myself ragged and not taking care of my body and mind, I’m less likely to give others the grace they deserve. When I’m holding things against myself, I’m less able to forgive others’ small slips.

For the complete article -

Kindness is Always Fashionable - kind over matter

Plus yet 2 explore the menus at that site ...

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Our friend Sarrah Hussain, age 15, is currently working on a project to earn her Girl Scout Gold Award (the highest award a Girl Scout can earn). She is collecting stories of kindness on her website. If you've received a kindness from someone, or done a kind act yourself, go here and add it to the list! Thanks!

Comes from this site -

SpreadKindness.org

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
How amazing would it be to start the first day of school receiving random acts of kindness from your fellow students? Last year, a hundred students at Kansas State huddled early in the morning to see just how they could pool their time, money and creativity to surprise (and perhaps shock!) their fellow students with unexpected generosity. From a welcome applause to paying for meals to wowing a driver with parallel park assistance, this is a video that'll make you smile.

Students Stepping Up the Kindness! | KarmaTube

You may care to do this search -

karmatube.org kindness

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Found one more!

Small acts of kindness are sometimes powerful enough to make major headlines. In fact, you've probably read about or watched a few of these stories unfold in the past month. Here's how it usually plays out: One person will do a good deed—such as placing a cup of coffee on reserve for a homeless person, or paying off a stranger's layaway balance at Kmart—then a trend will start, with more and more people getting in on the act. The result is a feel-good story for all. The benefactors are happy to have done a good deed and the recipients are pleased to have been given a small but meaningful helping hand.

Comes from this site -

https://www.happify.com/hd/the-power-of-a-single-act-of-kindness/

Cheers!