• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The KKK: left/progressive.....or.....right/conservative?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm not sure how many Kluxers you have met, but ones I have come in contact with have had to fail at least six IQ test to become members. These are some the most naturally ignorant people God ever put on this earth. I believe there ought to be Federal laws dealing with Criminal Ignorance just for these folks.
If ignorance becomes a crime, I'm move'n to a foreign country....perhaps Canuckistan or New Mexico.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Be careful of what one says.
The Klan might be your next door neighbor.
Or your Preacher.
Or your elected representative.
Or your local police officer.
Or someone on the internet.
Or NOT!
So stand up and fight the bastages.

jeager106

Premium Member
I'm not sure how many Kluxers you have met, but ones I have come in contact with have had to fail at least six IQ test to become members. These are some the most naturally ignorant people God ever put on this earth. I believe there ought to be Federal laws dealing with Criminal Ignorance just for these folks.

Yup! This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
Klansman have the I.Q. of a road kill.
These morons deserve a life sentence into kindergarten where they can't even pass
lunch period.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
These morons deserve a life sentence into kindergarten where they can't even pass
lunch period.
I think it's a mistake to presume that bigotry correlates strongly with low intelligence.
I'll wager your left one that it's primarily cultural.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
The historical links of the KKK to the Democratic Party is overwhelming, it even involves the father of Al Gore and it involves the Clinton's and others.

These elements did not enmass become Republicans, they fought the Republican efforts such as the voting rights legislation to the bitter end in modern times, but what is disturbing is the aspects of how far the Democrats will go to cover for their own and deny history and it is this type of attitude that perpetuates major issues into our world today by simply putting blinders on and, right out of some regime mentality that really wants to put everyone on a plantation these days, focuses more on ridicule rather than facing the truth of their own guilt.

The discussion of the KKK like groups is also ignoring the criminal aspects involved in organized crime and cults in all sorts of activities that also touch other aspects of issue in society such as drug peddliny and sexual slavery. In the example uf David Duke, which Trump absolutely rebuked multiple times, we have a guy who makes a living now being the prostitute of politics who sells the game of hit jobs of "racism" charges in return for money. Al Sharpton is another one of these characters like Duke, and is a regular at the White House under the current regime. Right now, both the Democrat and Republican establishment and their operatives in what is now the very unpopular "mainstream" media that the American people in recent polls now distrust even more than lawyers, are, as so expected, playing this totally bogus story to try and damage the opposition, what is funny ahout it is, their comedy of errors is so obvious it is only increasing the popularity of Trump.

But let us look at a broader issue that the same mainstream media provides cover for as their own heroes are involved in it, and it also touches upon KKK-like groups and cults and leftwing nutjubs that are really today more like organized crime, or in fact are organized criminal operations, than anything of pretense of racist or religious or political or otherwise.

Sexual slavery of young girls is an issue that needs to "come out of the closet" and be faced front and center. It is an international blight and shame and heterosexual males are by and far the clients of such slavery, though there are boy slaves as well serving a homosexual clientele in Thailand and elsewhere, but young girls are by and far the greatest and most disturbing aspect of slavery and in the discussion of war on women this needs to be a topic.

But because of the spectrum of those involved among the powerful, this may be in part why it is not as front and center as it should be, and adult males of power and influence are involved who have sway over the mainstream media that does not do it's part to expose this and to help free these female slaves.

Also is the underworld of more cult like groups which are also embedded with such slavery of young girls, this can include organized crime affiliated with bizarre sects including offshoots of KKK-type groups or fanatical communist sects, Muslim extremists, biker gangs, various cults including cult leaders of Christian radicals of the apocalyptic nature, on and on including rap music stars and Hollywood elites.

Involving the rich, famous and influencial as clients, the Royalty and the politicians.

Actually, it is a fact, it isn't just ISIS that has sold young girls into sexual slavery.

The first thing we need to do after Trump is President is to fly the Special Forces into Jeffery Epstein's private island of Little St James where Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew the Duke of York were frequent clients and free those remaining underage and young girls who are sexual slaves.

Actually, we should have Congress do something now and save more young girls being molested by Clinton and other adult male predators with money, influence and power. But the problem is, members of Congress itself may be involved. After Bill got done with them they were damaged goods and were sold to brothels in Romania, we need to find these victims and free them from slavery and give them refuge and a voice where a public healing process can begin in the UK and the US, these girls include Haitian rape victims on "orgy island", also frightfully known as "Arkancide" Island after Arkansas the State Clinton was Governor of and the word "homocide".

By the way, if Sanders comes anywhere close to a nominatiun, the same Democrat establishment will aim the same sort of nonsense on him including endorsements from terrorist bombers.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
You might want to check your facts. The KKK started up during the Reconstruction after The War Between The States (wasn't a damn thing civil about it) by Nathan Bedford Forrest. During the twenties and thirties the KKK was actual a political party. The "Dixiecrats" were not necessarily KKK but they were staunch Segregationists. If it were not for the Republicans Johnson may not have gotten his Civil Rights Bill passed.
There was a sharp shift with the Democrats and Republican that largely began under FDR's New Deal. Prior to that, it was the Republican Party that was by far the more liberal of the two, so a gradual shift took place that accelerated sharply when LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act in the 1960's, and he was warned that this would drive the "southern Democrats" into the Republican Party, which is exactly what happened of course.

Since then, the Republicans have continued to drift further and further to the right, and studies have indicated that racism is quite strong within the party, especially in the South and parts of the rural West, much more so than with the Dems.

However, it's a matter of degrees, so I'm not stating nor implying that most Republicans are racist or religious bigots and that the Democrats are all Prince Charming on this.

metis

Here:

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK), or simply "the Klan", is the name of three distinct past and present movements in the United States that have advocated extremist reactionary currents such as white supremacy, white nationalism, and anti-immigration, historically expressed through terrorism aimed at groups or individuals whom they opposed. All three movements have called for the "purification" of American society, and all are considered right wing extremist organizations...

Recent membership campaigns have been based on issues such as people's anxieties about illegal immigration, urban crime, civil unions and same-sex marriage. Akins argues that, "Klan literature and propaganda is rabidly homophobic and encourages violence against gays and lesbians....Since the late 1970s, the Klan has increasingly focused its ire on this previously ignored population. Many KKK groups have formed strong alliances with other white supremacist groups, such as neo-Nazis. Some KKK groups have become increasingly "nazified", adopting the look and emblems of white power skinheads.
-- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

tytlyf

Not Religious
Republican media likes to tell everyone that DemoKKKrats founded the KKK in the south. They're correct, conservative DemoKKKrats. You'll notice they never mention progressive/conservative when talking about it. The south has never been progressive/liberal.
They still repeat that lie today. Abraham Lincoln was a northern progressive republican at the time. The confederate flag is a democratic flag.

jeager106

Premium Member
Does anyone think I'd say anything nice about the KKK?
Bigotry at it's best and KKK members have a Masters Degree at that school of thought.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Well I think its worth pointing out that 'liberal' and 'conservative' are usages that change with time and circumstance. Its occurred to me that if America ever found itself much more theocratic, to the point the Constitution actually was being shredded in favor of religious law, people who upheld the historical secularism of our country would suddenly be the conservative ones.

That being said- the KKK definitely fits more with modern Tea Conservatism.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Dude! Common! You just insulted that poor dead squirrel at the side of the road a bit of ways here. Don't make me sick PETA on you!:p
I think it's a mistake to presume that bigotry correlates strongly with low intelligence.
I'll wager your left one that it's primarily cultural.
When you espouse an ideology that is built upon the superiority of your race, that frequently turns violent over it, and when you get out of bed your sheets and pillow case go with you, ehhh....you're definitely not too bright in some areas.
However, it's a matter of degrees, so I'm not stating nor implying that most Republicans are racist or religious bigots and that the Democrats are all Prince Charming on this.
That's true. But if you put Dems in one group and Reps in another and draw one randomly, you're going to find a ton more Klanmen in the Reps than the Dems.

jeager106

Premium Member
That's true. But if you put Dems in one group and Reps in another and draw one randomly, you're going to find a ton more Klanmen in the Reps than the Dems.

Sadly there is a ring of truth to that statement.
I'm a "conservative" but will vote liberal if that is the "right thing to do".
I have NO USE for bigotry or violence what so ever.
Such actions are the "tools" of the ignorant!

metis

lunch period.
A bit harsh, but yes:

There's no gentle way to put it: People who give in to racism and prejudice may simply be dumb, according to a new study that is bound to stir public controversy.

The research finds that children with low intelligence are more likely to hold prejudiced attitudes as adults. These findings point to a vicious cycle, according to lead researcher Gordon Hodson, a psychologist at Brock University in Ontario. Low-intelligence adults tend to gravitate toward socially conservative ideologies, the study found. Those ideologies, in turn, stress hierarchy and resistance to change, attitudes that can contribute to prejudice, Hodson wrote in an email to LiveScience...
-- http://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When you espouse an ideology that is built upon the superiority of your race, that frequently turns violent over it, and when you get out of bed your sheets and pillow case go with you, ehhh....you're definitely not too bright in some areas.
Because entire countries can be so bigoted, I say it's predominantly cultural or religious in origin.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Oh I agree they are dangerous idiots, - however, - today they fall more under the conservative movement - The Right, - and they tell us that is what they are.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
If ignorance becomes a crime, I'm move'n to a foreign country....perhaps Canuckistan or New Mexico.

Alaska has been talking about seceding for years now. Perhaps a safe haven for you.

The idea is to secede, then sit back and accept USA money for their continued use of our oil, and more money for continued use of their military bases that are on our land. They can't afford to give up bases so close to possible enemies. :D:cool::p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Alaska has been talking about seceding for years now. Perhaps a safe haven for you.
The idea is to secede, then sit back and accept USA money for their continued use of our oil, and more money for continued use of their military bases that are on our land. They can't afford to give up bases so close to possible enemies. :D:cool::p
Alaska is too remote for me.
I have very cosmopolitan tastes.