• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The KKK: left/progressive.....or.....right/conservative?

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
Regardless of what one thinks of the history, I very much doubt modern day Klan members are lining up to vote for Democrats.

Shaul

Premium Member
Regardless of what one thinks of the history, I very much doubt modern day Klan members are lining up to vote for Democrats.
Nor Republican. Then again can the vote of about 10,000 total nationally make that much difference at all?

Shall we discuss how the Flat Earthers vote next?

Mitchina

I want some of what you're smoking, "dope". Where'd you copy+paste this mess from, anyway? Plagerism is against the rules.

Much of what I was taught was in fact prior to your re-education of the white washed truth, so a lot of this is information I already knew. While I have to say, my intent was not to plagiarize, it is simple for anyone - including you - to look into the archives of our government to find many of the same facts - something you will never do since it would blow a hole in your current ideology.

White today's Nationalists and Supremacists may lean to the republican party but only because there are specific policies they agree with and for specific reasons - there are conflicting reasons between the two that come from separate and distinguishable ideologies. Obviously, the racists aspect that everyone focuses on while they ignore the constitutional and conservative ideas are done with an intentional political purpose.

Just like the KKK that formed in the 1800’s as the democrat party and continued until the 1980’s, they also had ideology that paired or overlapped with conservatives’ ideas at some levels, but they were still separate; mostly due to the idea that all men (people) are created equally and the left still thought black slaves were property. So too is the same with the racists of today verses the conservatives. The policies of border security and sovereignty are by some nature nationalistic but this is not a one-dimensional reason – of course racists like this policy for the reason that it will inhibit more non-white immigrants to the country, but that is wholly different and separate from the conservative purpose of sovereignty, controlling crime, drugs, and sex trafficking from infiltrating our society regardless of what color they are. If it were Ireland that was the bordering country and these things were happening, conservatives would still promote the same policies that this president is advocating for.

Last edited:

youknowme

Nor Republican. Then again can the vote of about 10,000 total nationally make that much difference at all?

You are not being realistic. In all likelihood they are voting for the Republicans. The Republican party has a more pronounced problem with diversity and racism. Also it is not how many are voting it is WHY they are voting for the Reps.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This appears to be the goal of many lefties, ie, tagging conservatives & Republicans
as being one with the KKK. But would they allow the same tactic in aligning liberals
& Democrats with Antifa, Nation Of Islam, Earth First, etc?

Mitchina

FACT: The confederate flag you nitwits hate so much comes from your party, the Democrat South = civil war, liberal racist salve owners. Run as fast as you want from your racist roots, label republicans as the racists all your want, it still doesn't make it true.

Last edited:

Mitchina

In reality, they are
You are not being realistic. In all likelihood they are voting for the Republicans. The Republican party has a more pronounced problem with diversity and racism. Also it is not how many are voting it is WHY they are voting for the Reps.

They are voting for republicans because the alternative is freaking insane. And the fact that the policies of securing the border benefit their particular racist desires - that doesn't meant that all the other valid and non-racist reasons for securing the border don't exist.

The Civil rights act of '64 was not a Democrat thing... it was a republican idea, and ideology since Lincoln. Although a majority of support came from both parties, a greater number of Republicans voted in favor of the bill. Throughout the 1950s and ’60s, Republicans were generally more unified than Democrats in support of civil rights legislation, as many Southern Democrats (confederate flag time again) voted in opposition.

Last edited:

youknowme

FACT: For confederate flag you nitwits hate so much comes from your party, the Democrat South = civil war, liberal racist salve owners. Run as fast as you want from your racist roots, label republicans as the racists all your want, it still doesn't make it true.

What are you talking about? We are talking about American history, not ancestral roots.

Mitchina

This appears to be the goal of many lefties, ie, tagging conservatives & Republicans
as being one with the KKK. But would they allow the same tactic in aligning liberals
& Democrats with Antifa, Nation Of Islam, Earth First, etc?
Has been for the past 40 years as evidenced by all the re-educated comments in here. They certainly have been successful in the 'Communist Goals for Taking Over America' re-educating the masses in our public schools and leftist colleges, haven't they?

This..... is your party:
The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

"Brainwashing is a system of befogging the brain so a person can be seduced into acceptance of what otherwise would be abhorrent to him. He loses touch with reality. Facts and fancy whirl round and change places.... However, in order to prevent people from recognizing the inherent evils in brainwashing, the Reds pretend that it is only another name for something already very familiar and of unquestioned respect, such as education or reform." Edward Hunter, Brainwashing (New York: Pyramid Books, 1956), pages 185-186)

youknowme

In reality, they are

voting for republicans because the alternative is freaking insane. And the fact that the policies of securing the border benefit their particular racist desires - that doesn't meant that all the other valid and non-racist reasons for securing the border don't exist.

The Civil rights act of '64 was not a Democrat thing... it was a republican idea, and ideology since Lincoln. Although a majority of support came from both parties, a greater number of Republicans voted in favor of the bill. Throughout the 1950s and ’60s, Republicans were generally more unified than Democrats in support of civil rights legislation, as many Southern Democrats (confederate flag time again) voted in opposition.

What?

The changes that happened because of the Civil Rights Movement should not be credited to either Dems or Reps, they were both racist as all get out back then. It was the black community and the few whites that joined them with their protest, their marches, their speeches, their sit ins, their freedom rides, and so on that brought about some of the most significant changes in our history through nonviolent means. Give credit where credit is due.

youknowme

Has been for the past 40 years as evidenced by all the re-educated comments in here. They certainly have been successful in the 'Communist Goals for Taking Over America' re-educating the masses in our public schools and leftist colleges, haven't they?

This..... is your party:
The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

"Brainwashing is a system of befogging the brain so a person can be seduced into acceptance of what otherwise would be abhorrent to him. He loses touch with reality. Facts and fancy whirl round and change places.... However, in order to prevent people from recognizing the inherent evils in brainwashing, the Reds pretend that it is only another name for something already very familiar and of unquestioned respect, such as education or reform." Edward Hunter, Brainwashing (New York: Pyramid Books, 1956), pages 185-186)

It is clear to me that you have a very limited understanding of American history. So... who cares what you think.

Mitchina

That is the whole point you liberals do not get - it's it not what you "think" history was, it is what it actually was - and the facts do not back up anything that supports republicans as the racists.

youknowme

That is the whole point you liberals do not get - it's it not what you "think" history was, it is what it actually was - and the facts do not back up anything that supports republicans as the racists.

I don't think you know what the facts are.

Mitchina

Nope. The KKK of today’s day is a splintered loose collection of loosely affiliated chapters, a mere shadow of its past. So much so that there is is no central “official” KKK. Conservatives don’t oppose immigration, they oppose illegal immigration, big difference. The KKK oppose all immigrants. Conservatives don’t oppose diversity. There are many conservative Jews and Catholics. The KKK are not conservatives.

Shaul, we are the last bastion of common sense but we cannot give up on the brainwashed and the too young to have been educated correctly. It is obvious that they have all been abused by liberal activist parents or the progressive educational system.

youknowme

Saul, we are the last bastion of common sense but we cannot give up on the brainwashed and the too young to have been educated correctly. It is obvious that they have all been abused by liberal activist parents or the progressive educational system.

The young? You are 34.

Mitchina

I don't think you know what the facts are.

Seriously, congressional records, the photographs, the Confederate flag, the democratic south.. all of this is what, fake historical news to you? It's easy to blindfold your eyes, plug your ears and point a finger. I don't think you HAVE any facts - I mean real facts that aren't some conjured up article of "opinion". I have provided demonstrable and empirical facts here and you got nothing but opinionated articles.

From your own encyclopedia link: "The Klan fed off the post-Civil War resentments of white southerners—resentment that centered on the Reconstruction programs imposed on the South by a Republican Congress." My God man, are you this deft? You are truly one intense willing idiot not to know that ALL of the democrats from the south were racists... every last one.

Mitchina

The young? You are 34.

That's right, be a good progressive liberal and make up facts because that is what you want to believe. You are dangerous to this country for this very reason - and proven to be so right here. Hey Mr. "youknowme"... you don't know me.

Last edited: