• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Sam is considering driving the car home backwards...

Its about 4 miles. I'd say go for it, if someone else could follow him. Without that, I'm not sure its a good idea.

I reversed a land rover about 10 miles to my ex wifes parents house after she snapped the gear stick off while turning around. I blame that incident for my bad neck these days. Most of it was down a bush track and very quiet country roads, don't think I'd like to try it in a city or suburban area.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Good morning creeps and weirdos.
mr24hrs-peewee.gif

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I reversed a land rover about 10 miles to my ex wifes parents house after she snapped the gear stick off while turning around. I blame that incident for my bad neck these days. Most of it was down a bush track and very quiet country roads, don't think I'd like to try it in a city or suburban area.
She twisted your poor neck........what a joy that could be.....

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I had a morning as intense as I used to have at work when there was lots hitting the fan. Nothing all that bad but just multiple things that *had* to be attended to right now. So now that I've had an intense but winning morning, I'm celebrating that win in this thread.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I just watched some doctor on one of the dumb morning news shows talking about how to live longer.

1. Reduce the girth of your midriff (been doing that slowly so check).
2. Do 60 minutes of cardio exercise daily (I don't think so).
3. Get 7 to 9 hours continuous sleep per night (not happening, I average 4 or 5).
4. Eat a Mediterranean diet (I don't even know what that is).

So hopefully 1 out of 4 works.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
*sigh*

All the cars are screvved up to varying degrees. I accept this. I can cope(indeed, I vvalked Ares to school).

VVhat I'll have more difficulty vvith is the other half being ticked off and taking it out on everyone around him.

I'm sorry life sucks. Being a jerk vvon't help it.