• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
He isn't anymore.
But, eventually, he will again...because cats are.....
330px-Evil_CBS_Titlecard.jpg

Wu Wei

Odds of a cat killing you are very low.

Odds of a bear killing you are very high.

I'll take my chances with cats thanks very much
Being a better predator does not make you evil......just better...... Cats are insidious.....malevolent....nefarious..... villainous.... bears are just dangerous

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Odds of a cat killing you are very low.

Odds of a bear killing you are very high.

I'll take my chances with cats thanks very much

Cats which are domesticated and have had a good upbringing are usually pretty nice. On the other hand, the alley cats who were hardened by the city streets might be rough customers to run into.

cat-street-gangs-ia-3.jpg

Bears, on the other hand, tend to hang out in the woods or other rural areas, so they'd be like country bumpkins compared to these streetwise felines.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Cats which are domesticated and have had a good upbringing are usually pretty nice. On the other hand, the alley cats who were hardened by the city streets might be rough customers to run into.

cat-street-gangs-ia-3.jpg

Bears, on the other hand, tend to hang out in the woods or other rural areas, so they'd be like country bumpkins compared to these streetwise felines.
I actually find the 'born indoors' cats to be much more rough than the ferals. Ferals are more orderly.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
you need a new, less boring and predictable schtick

As do you, my boring schtick counteracts you boring schtick
My boring schtick only comes out to play when you bring out your boring schtick

Edit, oh yes, my boring schtick is factual, your boring schtick is personal opinion

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
every one is entitle to their own opinion...no matter how wrong it may be
polish-observe.gif

pretty-please-adorable.gif

I rest my case
If Ares goes into meltdown, the chances of the cats helping is fairly high.

With the dogs, the larger two realize this is their chance to raid the trash.

I will say, the smaller dog will lay next to me during such. She's not evil. But I've always thought she was more like a cat than a dog.

Wu Wei

As do you, my boring schtick counteracts you boring schtick
My boring schtick only comes out to play when you bring out your boring schtick

Edit, oh yes, my boring schtick is factual, your boring schtick is personal opinion
You seem to be infatuated with butt plugs... you also like to poke the bear every now and then...you seem to have some need to do that as well..... have fun with that...because it no longer works... might want to find someone else to poke for your jollies..... but if you wish to continue trying...feel free...its your time to waste...... TTFN

Wu Wei

If Ares goes into meltdown, the chances of the cats helping is fairly high.

With the dogs, the larger two realize this is their chance to raid the trash.

I will say, the smaller dog will lay next to me during such. She's not evil. But I've always thought she was more like a cat than a dog.
Well it is obvious you have fallen under the spell of that cats mind control and you are now a minion......

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You seem to be infatuated with butt plugs... you also like to poke the bear every now and then...you seem to have some need to do that as well..... have fun with that...because it no longer works... might want to find someone else to poke for your jollies..... but if you wish to continue trying...feel free...its your time to waste...... TTFN

Only when you poke cats. I thought you would have realised by now.

It seems to work, you are getting uppity about it. So while it works I'll keep using in defence of your abuse of cats.