• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Murder Mystery Begins!

CDRaider

Oh nice, sighs, and I had a great alliance to.... *grumbles* I'm going to go pout but at sea you become a ghost not a zombie

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Voting process?

RevOxley has been accused and Comet has seconded.
My reasons:

The rope came from the store room and only crew has access to the store room. Passengers can take a breather here.

A Bible was found by the bludgeoned CDRaider and the bloody footsteps lead to the upper deck.

Rev= Reverend??? Bludgeoned with the word of God? I feel like I am in the Baptism or the church disappear thread again! :D

Scuba Pete

BTW,

Nordicßearskin is my second guess... he is crew and the tracks lead to where he currently is.

sahra-t

/me loves frubals
I make that as

I'm sure I've seen this ...
I'm busy watching...
I saw his picture in the...
He was a member of the...
is known(?) as the "Butcher's(?)..."
of the most wanted...
the leading Suspect...
investigation located...

Scuba Pete

cynic said:
Improvised clue: You find boxes strewn about all over the place. You find that rope (the murder weapon that was used to kill Mr. Atkins), and some tools are missing from the room.
My card said nothing was found.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
RevOxley_501 said:
i think its nordic...dirty commie
OOC: Well, showers are only fit for the corrupt, the inbred and farm animals. The stirling revolutionary simply has no need for such distracting social niceties. ;)

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
bible.jpg

Found in the room with the murdered CDRaider...

CDRaider

Can someone use that Bible for me??? I always wanted a nice funeral...burial as sea... the works. :p

Scuba Pete

As the ship's Captain, I would be honored to give you a burial at sea... let's wait until we are WAY out to sea first (it's the law).

CDRaider

NetDoc said:
As the ship's Captain, I would be honored to give you a burial at sea... let's wait until we are WAY out to sea first (it's the law).

Ok ok, well when you guys get to cuba just throw me overboard and smoke some cigars in my honor.

Scuba Pete

Can't get too close to Cuba either. You have to be in international waters at least 200m (600 ft) deep before we can drop you off. :D Ready to take the plunge?

CDRaider

NetDoc said:
Can't get too close to Cuba either. You have to be in international waters at least 200m (600 ft) deep before we can drop you off. :D Ready to take the plunge?

Oh fine, you might want to tie down JMoum, he might jump in after me. lol

RevOxley_501

Mister Emu said:
bible.jpg

Found in the room with the murdered CDRaider...

i may be looking at this whole thing all wrong, but do you guys think that just maybe we should have noticed something here....

This is NOT a NKJV---this is a 1611 KJV----in the picture at leat---

????am i being stupid????

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
OOC: You know, maybe next time we should have an OOC thread as well, to make things a little easier to follow... Just a slightly anal-retentive thought. :)

*worries that he isn't joining into the spirit of things properly*

Oh, and consider this a 'nay' vote for any tipping over of that noble cook. (Since I'm not sure whether this is supposed to be in-character, I'm not sure what reasons I should give...)