• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Murder Mystery Begins!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
SoyLeche said:
The evidence is all pointing toward you - which in a murder mystery usually means you are innocent, but we've gotta throw someone off before we all die.

At this point I am as closee to 100% sure as I can be that Nordic needs to be fed to the sharks. From all the evidence that has been given and taken into account, I think it our best move right now. I'd like to request that Nordic be given the ole heave-ho off the ship as soon as possible.

sahra-t

/me loves frubals
RevOxley_501 said:
OOC: Sorry guys, was sick---umm---why would i be the murderer the first time i ever played a game like this??? its just not logical sillies---reverse your votes please

IC: I vote guilty---nutshell...throwem over

Roles are randomly assigned, and I'm not sure any of us have ever played a game quite like this, it's a lot more complex than the other RPGs we played. CDRaider was mafia and won it with her sweeter-than-honey look, even though it was the first time she'd played!

SoyLeche

meh...
nutshell said:
EXACTLY! I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows this. Speaking of throwing someone off...what we do know for sure is someone with access to the rope must be involved and that could only be a member of the crew. The captain is dead, so that leaves: Comet, Emu, Nordic, and Rev. I still think we should throw one of them over. We had votes going for Nordic and Rev...where are we with those.

Of course, as a preacher, I'm not sure I should be for throwing people over. Perhaps I should abstain???

Abstain? Hmm...I'll have to remember that for my youth ministry sex ed. class. :D
Nordic is helping you - that's how you got intp the locked room.

I just don't know what to think. I really have my doubts about Nutshell. I think he's being framed, and I don't want to walk into the murderer's trap.

How much longer do I have to vote today? I'm leaning toward Nordic still, but Nutshell is a close second.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
When ever it is my turn again Cynic- I wish to go to the Boiler Room to save Soy as promised.

I''ll check back in when I get off of work tonight. I stand behind my thoughts of Nordic goes overboard- the safer bet right now.

Cynic

IT IS NOW DAY 4
SoyLeche Has Been Murdered!

RevOxley has been thrown overboard!

And as he drowns, everyone to their horror, realizes that he was innocent!

(Note: Only one person can be thrown overboard per day)

-------------------------The Trial of Nordic
------------------------

Guilty:
Jmoum
Comet
Mestemia
Circle One

Soyleche voted guilty, but died.

At this rate, Nordic will be thrown overboard by the beginning of day 5

------------------------The Trial of Nutshell-----------------------

Guilty:
Mrs. Stemann
Mestemia
Circle_One

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Cynic said:
IT IS NOW DAY 4
SoyLeche Has Been Murdered!

RevOxley has been thrown overboard!

And as he drowns, everyone to their horror, realizes that he was innocent!

Pffft.
oily rags.
Had he had a better bribe...

McBell

Admiral Obvious
RevOxley_501 said:
OOC: Sorry guys, was sick---umm---why would i be the murderer the first time i ever played a game like this??? its just not logical sillies---reverse your votes please

IC: I vote guilty---nutshell...throwem over
Time to see if nutshell floats.

Cynic

Circle_One said:
Well, upon earlier searching, your boat ticket showed up in CDRaider's room, just after she was murdered. A boat ticket that was purchased in Manhattan, the place where the Butcher is accused of commiting another crime.

Upon searching your room, your passport was found, listing your nationality as Cuban.

Alongside the anagram... makes for evidence that seems a little too coincidental, doesn't it?
Actually, the ticket was not in CDRaider's room, it was in the same room where she died.
Her room is 1A

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Not nessecarily a crew person involved...

I just checked out the Crew quaters and found a pair of keys to the supply room and boiler room... the crew quaters is NOT locked, anyone could get in...

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
supplyroomkey.jpg

boilerroomkey.jpg

Cynic

RevOxley_501 said:
<thankfully i can swim

Not when you are in the middle of an ocean, you eventually drown because your limbs get tired.
I know, I was on the verge of drowning once.

Cynic

IT IS NOW DAY 5
Jmoum Has Been Murdered, his body lays beside his beloved CDRaider!

Nordic has been thrown overboard!

And as he drowns, everyone to their horror, realizes that his fingerprints were not on the murder weapon. Nordic was innocent.

4 people have been murdered and 2 thrown overboard. There are only 7 of you left, the murderer and accomplice are still onboard.

------------------------The Trial of Nutshell-----------------------

Guilty:
Mrs. Stemann
Mestemia

Not Guilty
Circle_One
Mr. Emu
Fluffy

We need some more participation in voting in order to throw Nutshell overboard.

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
OOC: Just as I was writing another (utterly thrilling) post as well! *smiles*

Since I'm dead, I guess I'll reveal any clues I've found in a PM to someone. I was going to write an (utterly brilliant) IC letter about 'em, but I got somewhat confused over the timings. *looks sheepish*

(Unless, of course, there's a problem with that)

Good luck y'all! :)

Fluffy

A fool
I reckon Nutshell is innocent. Just look at his cute lil face :).

PLUS we really can't stand loosing another innocent at the moment. I think Mestemia is on to something with Luke Wolf.