• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

the Pagans tea-room

BFD_Zayl

nah, it actually puts you to sleep, any tense muscles or cramps go away, and you just get... well... tired.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Really ? I assume that it would be quite aromatic , so figured .... well , you know . ;) I will have to see if I can find some .

BFD_Zayl

EnhancedSpirit said:
no, that's not little. Andrew was long like that, he looked like a noodle.
*cough* whaaaaaaaaaat? you better be talking about nose or finger length here people! im a tender young person who might easily be corrupted by this :rolleyes:

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
BFD_Zayl said:
*cough* whaaaaaaaaaat? you better be talking about nose or finger length here people! im a tender young person who might easily be corrupted by this :rolleyes:

Actually we are talking about the whole body ... :) As in newborns . You know , those little people you find under Nightshade leaves in the moonlight ... ;)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
so, putting the questionably large (or little? :areyoucra ) things aside, how is everyone doing?

i've been dealing with the paper work for uni today, dealing with health service documents and suggested reading lists, browsing the extra classes i have the option to take, and generally getting excited about this now that i know it is actually going to happen!

i was also browsing Lancaster uni's web site earlier, looking in at their societies and unions.... not only does Lancaster seem to be openly accepting of LGBT people, but also has a collection of works done by members of the Pagan union! wonder where i'm gonna be spending my out-of-pub social time ;)

BFD_Zayl

Well, im just bored as usual...school...possible career gonna start soon as well....yep, life is busy

Draka

Wonder Woman
Yeah, I know, I haven't been around all that often lately...like anyone's probably noticed anyway:rolleyes: . Anywho, been busy with baby and have started taking on doing more with 360 and myspace. I really don't spend much time on the internet much anymore. Just get on, check mail, check my sites, update things and get off usually. Jamie is more awake and active recently so I don't have as much time to just sit and play around on here.

I am finding that I am going to try to take on a little more than I expected though. Since getting up and running on myspace I have been contacted by local bands. One inparticular was looking for a vocalist and it looks like I fit the bill. I'm expecting a couple CDs tomorrow or the next day and some lyrics to look over and try out to see how I like them. It's a heavy goth rock sound. Music inspired a bit like Lacuna Coil and like bands. That type of sound at least. I like it and will be a new thing for me.

Will try to check in a bit more. How's everyone else doing?

BFD_Zayl

Mike182 said:
come on in, my friend! we have marshmallows, skewers and fire :camp::D
oh my gods! hahahaha! theres a creepy guy with a big grin in the woods watching the campers! hmmm....

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Victor said:
This is like spot on! :drool:
I love marshmallows.

we seem to be missing our resident Feathers, but i'm sure she will turn up eventually :rolleyes:

in the mean while, we have Draka's wonderful Jamie to care for! (though, we will deffinatley keep Jamie away from the fire and skewers, safety first :D )

how is life treating you, Vic? how fairs your family and loved ones?

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Mike182 said:
we seem to be missing our resident Feathers, but i'm sure she will turn up eventually :rolleyes:

in the mean while, we have Draka's wonderful Jamie to care for! (though, we will deffinatley keep Jamie away from the fire and skewers, safety first :D )

how is life treating you, Vic? how fairs your family and loved ones?

I miss Feathers...:(

Family has been great. Just been kind of stressing health insurance for the family.:(

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Victor said:
Family has been great. Just been kind of stressing health insurance for the family.:(

i got quite upset going over the health/life insurance with my mum and dad when i turned 18, it sucks to imagine a situation where a loved one is no longer with us, or is in a bad way :(

i hav emy own insurance issues at the moment, anyway.... i was at a party on friday night after work, and i knocked my glass of lager onto the pool table.... the guy who paid the security deposit (£50) can't get it back because of the damage, and is pretty annoyed at me, but some other people broke glasses on the floor as well, so i don't think i should pay £50 to compensate him when i'm only responsible for about half the damage..... luckily i got paid the other day :cover:

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Hopefully Feathers will be along again soon . Heard a peep from her , then she kinda disappeared again ... :(

Mike182

Flaming Queer
kreeden said:
Hopefully Feathers will be along again soon . Heard a peep from her , then she kinda disappeared again ... :(
Vic and i actually kidnapped her, and are holding her hostage in the Mod forum :yes:

but don't tell anyone, it's our little secret ;)