• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But how often do those nerds generally get to talk to this....

Chinese-women.jpg

There go all their engineering secrets
10 seconds alone with her, & I'd have her snoring
in the deepest sleep she's ever had. I'd start with
Diesel's first patent in 1892, & how it evolved.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
10 seconds alone with her, & I'd have her snoring
in the deepest sleep she's ever had. I'd start with
Diesel's first patent in 1892, & how it evolved.

She would not talk to you at all....unless you were back working on jets.....you start talking to her about some old diesel and at best you can hope for is to be punched in the head and thrown on the floor before she leaves and finds a REAL engineer to exploit and take secrets from

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She would not talk to you at all....unless you were back working on jets.....you start talking to her about some old diesel and at best you can hope for is to be punched in the head and thrown on the floor before she leaves and finds a REAL engineer to exploit and take secrets from
I pretend to be valuable, thereby luring Chinese
spies away from the really useful engineers.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I hate, hate, HATE saying Pence did something good (I'm quicker to point out the good his governor predecessor ***** Daniels did and he deserves the electric chair for severe abuse and malignant damage done to mental health practices in my books), but Pence isn't buying into the fraud nonsense and isn't endorsing Gomer Ghomerts suit.