• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The weather never agrees with me either.

Today,

We have an automatic weather station just 200 yards away, i have an app that uses its data.

I also use Google weather

My app says it is18c and sunny, rising to 30c this afternoon. Zero chance of rain.

Google says is 22 c and sunny, rising to 34c with zero chance of rain

I dodged the heavy rain from a thunderstorm to check out a thermometer we have hanging outside, it says it 20c

However, look south east to the direction of the weather station and yes, its sunny there

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Dropped a piece of garlic bread on my arm. Did a no hands eating of the garlic bread off of my arm while making full eye contact with the cat. You know, to assert dominance. My garlic bread.

Cats like the the strangest food, food one would not expect a cat to relish.

It can be a battle royal if we have a curry.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Dropped a piece of garlic bread on my arm. Did a no hands eating of the garlic bread off of my arm while making full eye contact with the cat. You know, to assert dominance. My garlic bread.
Do that all you want. That cat still thought "that's MY garlic bread!":p

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I need pizza. But then my mom tends to get involved in my pizza order, and it's like this: "I'll take olives. No peppers. Ask them if they can make a pizza I used to have in the 70's. Ask them..."

I look at the clock again. 30 minutes have passed.