• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
6110f448e8f79_3xpkerv1kp351__700.jpg

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Something in the air is burning my eyes so much! Both roommates have asked if I’m OK (am lounged on the couch playing Playstation, just crying). I’m like yes! But no, this is dumb?

Are there more wildfires going on or something? I knew CA was blazing, but unless some of it is just now getting here I have no idea what’s going on.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Something in the air is burning my eyes so much! Both roommates have asked if I’m OK (am lounged on the couch playing Playstation, just crying). I’m like yes! But no, this is dumb?

Are there more wildfires going on or something? I knew CA was blazing, but unless some of it is just now getting here I have no idea what’s going on.

Where are you?

I'm in Iowa, and the Canadian wildfires have been clouding things up. It hasn't been as bad in recent days, but my oldest son's been coughing through all this.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Where are you?

I'm in Iowa, and the Canadian wildfires have been clouding things up. It hasn't been as bad in recent days, but my oldest son's been coughing through all this.
Yeah it could be an allergy. They don't always cause coughing and can cause itching around the eyes, too.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah it could be an allergy. They don't always cause coughing and can cause itching around the eyes, too.

We entertained that idea, too, but whatever he's allergic to is both here and in Minnesota. I wonder what it is...

He tends to be sensitive to stuff as well.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I need pizza. But then my mom tends to get involved in my pizza order, and it's like this: "I'll take olives. No peppers. Ask them if they can make a pizza I used to have in the 70's. Ask them..."

I look at the clock again. 30 minutes have passed.
So does mine. Like she gets angry if I get a personal pan because you get lots more for a couple a few more bucks. I tell her something that makes her mad. Then she says something. Then I'll say something.
We're both good at making eachother mad.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Where are you?

I am allegedly in the midwest as well. Didn’t know there were fires going on up north too.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member

I don't know about your area, but if you are pretty urban look at PurpleAir | Real Time Air Quality Monitoring - it's up to date and based on people' sensors (that of course they sell).