• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Compliant mechanisms are cool in their simplicity & elegance.
5f50ba6d98ff7_4zozfquqymu41__700.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
my ankle is itchy

My wife has itches under a splint put in place after 'open reduction internal fixation surgery' for a break in the olecranon (elbow) bone.

Translating: she broke her elbow, the surgeon sliced her arm open then moved part of a bone into place and put a plate + screws in her arm.

Isn't medical jargon wonderful. Thank goodness for google.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
My wife has itches under a splint put in place after 'open reduction internal fixation surgery' for a break in the olecranon (elbow) bone.

Translating: she broke her elbow, the surgeon sliced her arm open then moved part of a bone into place and put a plate + screws in her arm.

Wish her well for everyone here, I hope she will be back to her old self soon.....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

What kinds of chips did she get implanted?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

Hey! I had that several years ago! Hope she's feeling better!