• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I rarely break any....just wear them down to
the point where they no longer work efficiently.

Well, that is pretty much what happened....except for the part where Mrs Wu decided it would be good for chopping ice.......then it was no more

Wu Wei

And with that....time to make the donuts....no wait...I mean...go clear the driveway....

6GMo.gif

Wu Wei

apparently I forgot how big my driveway was... a bit more than 1 inch of snow and it took an hour and 15 minutes to push the snow to one side and then use the snow blower to blow the snow up over the wall. Heavy snow takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours depending on the depth of snow

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
apparently I forgot how big my driveway was... a bit more than 1 inch of snow and it took an hour and 15 minutes to push the snow to one side and then use the snow blower to blow the snow up over the wall. Heavy snow takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours depending on the depth of snow

Clearly you need some picnic food now.

As for me...
cb1c42804979013a8e88005056a9545d

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My wife has itches under a splint put in place after 'open reduction internal fixation surgery' for a break in the olecranon (elbow) bone.

Translating: she broke her elbow, the surgeon sliced her arm open then moved part of a bone into place and put a plate + screws in her arm.

Isn't medical jargon wonderful. Thank goodness for google.

I did that when i was 7. Its great fun going through airport metal detectors.

And itchy, i carried around a knitting needle to poke between plaster and arm to scratch those itches

Get well soon mrs Sun Rise

Wu Wei

We had something very similar to bridge impact #3 occur near my house last year, but it was on a major highway with a speed limit of 65 mph...took the bridge out.

Where I grew up in Massachusetts there was a railroad bridge near the center of town, 30MPH, every year it seemed like truck got stuck under that bridge

Wu Wei

Freezing rain today...where I live now.....expected about 1/8 of an inch. Where I use to live......1/4 of an inch expected...... well.... I'm off to put down some salt.....