• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Kids are a means of furthering ecological genocide and ensuring breaking the world worse than you already broke it, because your kids are going to break it as well and probably repeat it. Why do we do it? Studies show parents are less happy than non parents.
Kids are lose-lose.
Many of us would disagree about the less happy part.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
271158868_10159185283158884_8838207088257867060_n.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I must rerun my rework of a Rocky Horror tune....

The river was deep but I swam it, Janet
Demoted from being a planet, Janet
So please don't allow them to can it, Janet
I've one thing to say and that's
Dammit, Janet, I love you

The orbit was long, Pluto ran it, Janet
With 5 little moons, they can cram it, Janet
If there's one fool for it then I am it, Janet
No Kuiper belt object, it's a
planet, Janet, I love you

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm not forgetting a bear called my cousins "sissies" rather than admit to reprehensible behavior on the part of his criminal gang member.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I've said it before and I will say it again...I HATE the word team applied to a group in the office

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I've said it before and I will say it again...I HATE the word team applied to a group in the office
I'm sure all your work teammates that believe in teamwork are just thrilled with your lack of team spirit and are planning team building exercises to create team cohesiveness.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'm sure all your work teammates that believe in teamwork are just thrilled with your lack of team spirit and are planning team building exercises to create team cohesiveness.

I'm thinking a team building knock down drag out brawl actually....

Note: it does not bother me in the least when you post that, this is not a professional setting, not even remotely professional . However in a professional setting, within my office, I HATE IT!!!!!!!
And it is how the CIO refers to us ALL THE FREAKIN' TIME!!!