• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Mr. @Revoltingest, I collect auto grafts and I wondered if I could , I mean, would you...? Can you introduce me to the brave, strong and smelly bear? @Wu Wei was named to the RF's Most Misplaced List. I need his John Hancock for my predator collection.

huh.....aaaa..... what the heck are you talking about

EIR1tEpnfh52iE61ZJnGUOr2EYkY-DXlmyeGdH2G4tE.jpg

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Thank you for stepping all over my "graft'" gag. I know your are just a bit too jealous of a dumb bear. Why are you being so insulting to our famous pet baby bear. Is he posting too much ? Does the bear present more of a challenge than Sheldon? @Revoltingest

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Thank you for stepping all over my "graft'" gag. I know your are just a bit too jealous of a dumb bear. Why are you being so insulting to our famous pet baby bear. Is he posting too much ? Does the bear present more of a challenge than Sheldon? @Revoltingest

Says the the one made of a rock and wood

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
NAH!!!! Government worker with years behind me....also the only person that does half the stuff I'm required to do....silly way to run an IT office I know...but they will not listen to me a cross train...so....

Just think... When you retire and they panic, you can have the satisfaction of consulting at an astronomical hourly rate or chuckling evilly at them.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Wait! You are a dog, a canine animal kind of member. I am not a stone. I am not someone's 'perch'. I am here only for a religious sacrifice of an animal offering to the highest bidding deity. @sun rise

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm sure some here have thought of others here and elsewhere as "clowns". That must stop now. That has been cancelled effective immediately. And only a clown would continue to abuse the word "clown" at this point.

592277604981013a8e8a005056a9545d

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
That's because his outrageous accent combining with your accent causes him much confusion

A point, a good point, the Lancashire accent is definitely an aquired taste

Not sure about the mock Scottish accent though

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Wait..what...are you now MOCKING the scottish folks way of speaking

Only mocking the mock Scottish way of speaking...

I was in America, in a hotel, turned on the TV which was showing Taggart, a Glaswegian detective series. Of course the Glasgow accent is pretty undecipherable even for brits. In America they needed sub titles.

When our resident mock Scotchman can master the Glasgow accent i will sing his praises and pronounce him god of Revoltistan