• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There's English and then there's resume speak

269860290_3015772618737450_5350020666565191582_n.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
ahh you're just jealous that we perfected the language after we left
We came up with a whacked way of insisting the uar in jaguar is pronounce wire. And wanker was tragically left behind. And no pork pies or rolling sixes and sevens here either. And there is the issue of the laziness with the letter z. And we made it less fun because "getting pissed and smoking a ***" is quite atrocious behavior in America but in England it's just how people are with that weird thing of alcohol making smokers crave nicotine.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Alas, poor me was forced to rely on Autozone junk for my car and they sent me a part that doesn't fit. And this really sucks because I may have to get a used one from a junkyard if no one else has one.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Would have been better if you'd taken a dictionary with you

Why would we take something that is in need of improvement... kind of like hanging onto a set of encyclopedias for 30 and still believing they are 100% perfectly correct

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
We came up with a whacked way of insisting the uar in jaguar is pronounce wire. And wanker was tragically left behind. And no pork pies or rolling sixes and sevens here either. And there is the issue of the laziness with the letter z. And we made it less fun because "getting pissed and smoking a ***" is quite atrocious behavior in America but in England it's just how people are with that weird thing of alcohol making smokers crave nicotine.

so what you are saying is you are a traitorous tory

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Impostor! Oh ..Damn....The shadow is trippin on (Yank for an interesting trip back to the Eighties)

Last edited: