• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have no idea what any of that means.... but it doesn't really matter.... since this is the Random meaningless thread

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Some back woods slang instead of forbidden vocabulary. I saw what you did there. Not much gets by moi.<-------Sp

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Just heard dog's claw on the hard wood floor of RF. At least Bear doesn't leave claw marks at the bottom of the front door.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Just heard dog's claw on the hard wood floor of RF. At least Bear doesn't leave claw marks at the bottom of the front door.

Nope...I just go through the door

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
A bear with a camera up his........Hope you won't be online when I return, have a bee hive on dog's tab...Tootles

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Lo="Brickjectivity, post: 7510303, member: 41354"]This is true. Dogs are logominous.[/QUOTE]

Logominous is a word?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
so what you are saying is you are a traitorous tory
Nah. But I often wonder why my great grandparents didn't stay put in Ireland and roughed the famine out. My great grandfather probably would have kept his leg had they stayed as well because job prospects for the Irish in America were crap, so he probably wouldn't have been working on the railroad. And then I wouldn't be able to say I'm a fourth generation doing stuff with the railroads (myself as a driver). And then I could be looking at this crazy place from across the pond and wonder what the bloody hell is going on instead living it and wondering what the ****.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So, the master cylinder comes in, I look at it funny, take the old one out, look at the new one funny some more, do some size comparisons and discover it's not the right one. And then I found out Autozone can really be insufferable wankers over returning things you buy online. One douche actually told me it is technically installed so they can't take it back (I said I started to install it, which I did, but couldn't because it doesn't fit), and the other one wants a receipt I never got and is trying to tell me the order isn't in their system using my phone number that's listed in the account I bought the part with. I also talked to customer support in between, and according to that guy there's no reason they shouldn't take it for a refund, and he found the order with my phone number. Except they aren't. So tomorrow I am going back with customer service on the phone.