• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
And you have children.......? You must have campaigned for some other form of preservation of the special elections. species......

Last edited:

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
You referenced, 'election', I referenced 'campaign' and didn't include 'species' because I thought you could follow.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
ce1d61f24a6974f90f9e249dc535b6e1.gif
He needs a gun. What a weenie.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's something random and meaningless. Tomorrow is Wednesday, the 13th of July. But I'm reminded of this song by Elton John:

The middle song of the medley is called Wednesday Night:

I wish tonight wasn't Wednesday night
I wish it wasn't the thirteenth of July, yell help
And you're looking at the guy whose eyes can't deny
That he wishes he were somewhere else tonight

I was thinking, it's kind of rare that one can actually sing this song on a Wednesday night on the thirteenth of July, but here we are.

Okay, so how random and meaningless was that announcement?

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
While watching an old Gun Smoke episode, Katherine Ross looked tiny....Her bio states she is 5' 3"....As I remember Butch Cassidy and Sundance she didn't seem to be so short. Anyway, the real surprise was Paul Newman graduated from Yale....I was a fan of both Newman and Redford...

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
While watching an old Gun Smoke episode, Katherine Ross looked tiny....Her bio states she is 5' 3"....As I remember Butch Cassidy and Sundance she didn't seem to be so short. Anyway, the real surprise was Paul Newman graduated from Yale....I was a fan of both Newman and Redford...

Paul Newman 5’10”
Robert Redford 5’10”

Sam Elliott, 6'2"