• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
SCOTUS justices are so concerned with their own safety.
But what of ours?
They created immunity for cops to allow them to get
away with literal murder. Let'm get no more protection
that the masses.
Yeah, if they are concerned for their safety they really need to take a hard look at why. The police, Row v Wade, Clarence Thomas, it seems to me they've played a very active role in the decline in social approval of them.
And, yeah, as they've consistently endangered us I don't feel I should have to pay for them to have extra security while the pigs can arrest and murder me for any reason they concoct.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah, if they are concerned for their safety they really need to take a hard look at why. The police, Row v Wade, Clarence Thomas, it seems to me they've played a very active role in the decline in social approval of them.
And, yeah, as they've consistently endangered us I don't feel I should have to pay for them to have extra security while the pigs can arrest and murder me for any reason they concoct.
Some people will hate their decisions no matter how the rule.
But I dislike the hypocrisy that they get protection, yet rule
that cops have no duty to protect us....& are even immune
from from civil & criminal prosecution for abusing our rights.
Let'm suffer.
Laws improve when the elite endure
the same problems as the little people.

Shadow Wolf

Laws improve when the elite endure
the same problems as the little people.
It's the same for the opioid epidemic. It was for filthy poor people and degenerate black people, but it became a problem once it struck Middle America and above. Now it as a problem and tragedy and being taken too zealously (like my last knee surgery only coming with 30 Tylenol3 pills and no refills - that's less than one a day during the normal recovery time).:rolleyes:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's the same for the opioid epidemic. It was for filthy poor people and degenerate black people, but it became a problem once it struck Middle America and above. Now it as a problem and tragedy and being taken too zealously (like my last knee surgery only coming with 30 Tylenol3 pills and no refills - that's less than one a day during the normal recovery time).:rolleyes:
I know of the opioid epidemic.
But I don't know the history you cite.
It sounds plausible.

Shadow Wolf

I know of the opioid epidemic.
But I don't know the history you cite.
It sounds plausible.
The seeds for it were planted about 30 years ago. About 20 years ago my brother was prescribed them and would become addicted to them, and a few years later the doctor who prescribed them got into tons of trouble for his careless and unjustified over prescribing of them.
A few years ago the Indiana county I lived in had over 100 opiate prescriptions per 100 people. Some doctors are too zealous in not giving them, some are still too careless and neglectful.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds...... I don't think it applies these days..... every snow storm, this winter, not matter how much snow we get..... I don't get any mail.... and for the matter...the mail truck does not even drive into my neighborhood

I remember British rail giving the excuse for cancelled service...."it's the wrong type of snow on the tracks"

i believe Eurostar used a similar excuse

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds...... I don't think it applies these days..... every snow storm, this winter, not matter how much snow we get..... I don't get any mail.... and for the matter...the mail truck does not even drive into my neighborhood
Did you happen to eat the mailman?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I remember British rail giving the excuse for cancelled service...."it's the wrong type of snow on the tracks"

i believe Eurostar used a similar excuse
After a large snowstorm, a state office, that had parking lots the size of a European football field, tried to claim the lots were plowed...it was just the wind blew the snow back into the lots...... 2 feet deep..... evenly...across the entire lot...... all the lots....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
b8588ef924e85de438c1eab07897e64d.jpg

om-icon-symbol-design-religion-260nw-1216206481.jpg