• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I had this thread as a browser tab before the new pile of **** was flung at us. I'm going to to do something useful rather as in take a walk. And then perhaps visit reddit.
The overall trend in the thread about what we think of it those of us who lack youth do not like it. Which does YOU have something in common with @Revoltingest, hahahahaha!

Shadow Wolf

Avatars amd thingies called profile banners, and even things even further removed from frubals.
Like this new one I just do not.

Shadow Wolf

And definitely, the book and movie Contact is the best I've seen that explains my views and why I'm not an atheist (despite what others may think and claim). The movie actually explains it better, and the book is just more like real life when you're pro-evidence living in a world stuffed full of pro-emotion and what you see people, actually probably a lot better as movie Ellie is forced to acknowledge that what happened may not have been real whereas book Ellie has more of people putting religious imagery on her story and role reversals of believer and sceptic.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
And definitely, the book and movie Contact is the best I've seen that explains my views and why I'm not an atheist (despite what others may think and claim). The movie actually explains it better, and the book is just more like real life when you're pro-evidence living in a world stuffed full of pro-emotion and what you see people, actually probably a lot better as movie Ellie is forced to acknowledge that what happened may not have been real whereas book Ellie has more of people putting religious imagery on her story and role reversals of believer and sceptic.
Just changing the subject, so as to make you so happy, my wife and I had blood tests, Friday. It's all the rage....

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
For @Shadow Wolf

I was a big fan of Metallica right up to Reload, after that they seemed to buy into thier own fan a bit to much and I lost interest. However I heard something on the radio tonight that reminded me of Old School Metallica back when I saw them, on the Ride the lighting tour, in a night club that was a converted bowling alley. Then they only had 2 albums, the other was Kill 'Em All

Shadow Wolf

For @Shadow Wolf

I was a big fan of Metallica right up to Reload, after that they seemed to buy into thier own fan a bit to much and I lost interest. However I heard something on the radio tonight that reminded me of Old School Metallica back when I saw them, on the Ride the lighting tour, in a night club that was a converted bowling alley. Then they only had 2 albums, the other was Kill 'Em All

I'm hearing something between Load and **** Anger.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We need far better prison security.
R.83192715b5e393bf4b664d8a5a1e72db

Shadow Wolf

My mom just got back from the employment assistance place thingy that hasn't done **** for me and holy **** it's a difference between night and day what they're doing for her.
I ****ing hate people.