• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
What a great parent you'll be!
Yup. Whereas other little kids would know whatever it is that other kids know, my kids would know Svengoolie and scores cheesy horror flicks. And Alice Cooper and Ozzy. And a few years after that some slasher flicks and then after that Giger and Alien movies. NO child of mine would ever incorrectly answer "who's the killer in Friday the 13th," never get confused over a chant of "ia! ia! Cthulhu fhtagn" (and probably lead the removal in faces during the ritual sacrifice), nor ever lack in creative ways of creatively torturing and inflicting pain upon people. With my guidance there's even a chance they could grow up to be Jugallos and inherent my lust for stabbing people.

Shadow Wolf

I called to complain the lack of anything but a weird resume and slow times and all that while my just gets right in and all this stuff and now I have appointments and job tips and leads and stuff they should they should have been doing a couple months ago.
And in the packet my mom got it's weird as it says in for interviews to not smoke, even if invited to. I don't have to worry about that one anymore, but in Indiana if the person interviewing you invites you to share a smoke break it's probably a good thing and smoking or not won't make a difference.
And it has reminders to smile and says specifically to not act like a robot. But it doesn't say how to not act and sound like a robot. Or how to circumvent this whole thing if that's just how you are.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Time is the fire in which our lives ____.

I can't get that out of my head. I shouldn't have watched that film perhaps. I enjoyed it though.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
I just noticed that the update leaves me logged in. Oh well, I'm neither here nor there anyway.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In a slap fight with Will Smith, I'd want an equalizer.
OIP.HXW4u1K8Vd7droZzJ5virgHaGQ

Shadow Wolf

I doubt this is true and would actually happen, but past experience does tell me if I fail to get hired the first time then tye second time around I complain I wasn't hired the first time around and point out where it was their disadvantage and then I'll get hired.
Though I do need to figure out how to dance around the subject of past positions and coworkers because I cannot ethically defend or stand up to or attribute positive things to "those people," and a good example of why medical professionals need to stop automatically rushing to defend each other because those who make fun people who are ill and their symptoms are rotten people. It should be my religious right to whack them in the head with a Satanic Bible over their disgusting hypocrisy and prejudice. A supervisor who yelled at people and was hyper critical and nasty in her ridiculing of some black clients I had? A general corporate that stigmatized, patronized and looked down upon clients and regularly referred to as "those people"?
It's incomparably easier to think of ways to improve things and add degrees and shades and humane treatment of others to the overall environment than say one good thing about that ****hole of a place that is such a pathetic excuse and waste of everything it even managed to lose my hep b vaccine record in just a few short years.

Shadow Wolf

I wish I could get into ICP more. Most my friends love them, I love their message in songs like 3 Ring, Chicken Hunter, Tilt a Whirl and Piggy Pie, all the stuff about stabbing people and hacking and slashing and blowing them up, but they have maybe a dozen songs I like. But I have wanted to see them in concert but never got to though. And Cotton Candy is fun.:blush:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Last edited: