• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
For @Wu Wei...
tenor.gif
200w.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then I'll just think of something to make it do to @Wu Wei to disprove his going kombaya hippy and make him maul you a good one.
His current hippy mode looks pretty durable.
It might take both of us & the dog (lately upset
& growling at staff) to turn him back into the
rage monster he truly is.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
His current hippy mode looks pretty durable.
It might take both of us & the dog (lately upset
& growling at staff) to turn him back into the
rage monster he truly is.
There's always the Carrie Option, but with bacon grease instead of bacon blood. Nair shampoo and leave in conditioner might also do the trick. I don't think he'd like his cave well lubed either, especially if there are dildos playing slip n slide with him.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There's always the Carrie Option, but with bacon grease instead of bacon blood. Nair shampoo and leave in conditioner might also do the trick. I don't think he'd like his cave well lubed either, especially if there are dildos playing slip n slide with him.
Ew.
We need that frubal.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
What is it with these dogs who have plenty of fresh, clean water to drink but seem drawn to nasty, polluted, filthy puddles of rain water?