• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm really concerned.
Fq8kLpmXgAIC-6o

With Future at Stake, Academy Tries to Fix Oscars [Again]...

The Oscars seem like a dirty, sloppy outfit anyway. They should revamp the whole organization and call it the Felix awards. Clean things up. Oscar was a slob, but Felix was always neat and clean.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
What I am gathering is that if I'm not represented well on Tiktok and Facebook that I am not relevant to the entertainment industry.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
After doing productive things for the past few days I checked in to see if things were better here. A bit but also backsliding. So I have only one thing to say and it's truly from the heart:

Capture.PNG

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ole and Sven went fishing one day in a rented boat and were catching fish like crazy. Ole said, “We better mark dis spot so
ve can come back tomorrow and catch more fish.”
Sven then proceeded to mark the bottom of the boat with a large ‘X’. Ole asked him what he was doing, and Sven told him
he was marking the spot so they could come back to catch more fish.
Ole said, ” Ya big dummy, how do ya know ve are going ta get da same boat tomorrow?”

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm making a holster for a folding saw
out of a sock by cutting & gluing.
It's quick & easy.
And it will look that way.