• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
2bf4b117b6fb51e01c8a364078adba28.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Vonnegut does get high regards in philosophy circles. So does Palahniuk....sometimes. There is no such thing as tame and mellow in his stories and they are an full forced blow to the senses that's powered and fueled by the ones I mentioned and more. Like how wounds are typically approached in a Foucaultian manner, with the wounds being severe enough to require hospital visits, once over a mandible being blown off by a gun (the *****es in that book are so far beyond crazy I wouldn't be abke to keep up). Even a trip to the grocery store is an amplified Foucaultian journey into overwhelmed senses. Amd because Foucault is the primary influence even monkeys maturating at the zoo is something with a Foucaultian dynamic.
He's also so impressive he shocked me. And that's no easy endeavor. But he did it. So far on tilt I was toppled.

I know, I am being contrary to the poster in question..... tell him he is right.... and he gets a big head and then he is worse to deal with than usual

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
all day on ONE laptop......... and hip hip hooray...I get to work on it again tomorrow....and when that is done....I have 3 more just like it....meanwhile I have developers who apparently have no idea what a developer is supposed to do...because if they had a clue...THEY WOULDN'T TRY AND PUSH THE PROBLEMS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO FIX....OFF ON ME!!!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Excerpted...
In 2019, the top 1%, or taxpayers with an AGI of $546,434, paid $612 billion
in income taxes, and paid 38.8% of all federal income taxes.
To contrast, the bottom 90% paid $461 billion in income taxes.1

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Excerpted...
In 2019, the top 1%, or taxpayers with an AGI of $546,434, paid $612 billion
in income taxes, and paid 38.8% of all federal income taxes.
To contrast, the bottom 90% paid $461 billion in income taxes.1
That's lying with statistics. What are the effective tax rates for the top and bottom.