• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
joemeetsken.jpg

barbie-and-gi-joe.jpg
Ye ken that a wee Scottish bairn knows the difference.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What left of my mighty muscles at age 78 are good enough to take out a large, well anchored bush that my wife wants gone albeit with a pick axe's help.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
What left of my mighty muscles at age 78 are good enough to take out a large, well anchored bush that my wife wants gone albeit with a pick axe's help.
Give me those nice, straight shins and spring chicken knees and non-super messed up shoulder?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Our dog has been freaking out for over 4 hours due to the war zone sounds. I'm getting off the computer to relieve my wife who's run out of patience.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Was reading through a thread that looked interesting.... and I have to tell you...I am so incredibly happy that I did not post in ti.... just don't need the arguments.... mostly because I feel 95% of the posts are ridiculous...as is the entire premise of the thread itself....it was not so interesting afterall

Wu Wei

Stomach has not been right since returning from Vancouver...going to the doctor this afternoon.

Wu Wei

You allowed your son
to sport a man bun?

Not anymore, it was when he was away at his first 4 years of college...and Mrs Wu wouldn't let me say anything.....then, when he started looking at grad schools....it went away... he is about a year away from his PhD now

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Not anymore, it was when he was away at his first 4 years of college...and Mrs Wu wouldn't let me say anything.....then, when he started looking at grad schools....it went away... he is about a year away from his PhD now
Piled higher & deeper, eh.