• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
By the power of flip phones I command you to love self driving cars. By the spirits of exhaust, vapor and diesel noises I bind you into self driving mania. I call upon the names of Toyota, Tesla and Hundai; and I speak the words of power: ______ (sorry they are a secret).

It is by will alone I set my car in motion. It is by the juice of Texas that wheels acquire speed, the engine emits smoke, the smoke becomes a warning. It is by will alone I set my car in motion.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Idiots are setting off firecrackers and cherry bombs again tonight driving my dog and us nuts. It's bad enough when it's for the holiday but before and after it's BOOM...........boom...........................BOOM BOOM......boom...boom........................................................................BOOM

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Idiots are setting off firecrackers and cherry bombs again tonight driving my dog and us nuts. It's bad enough when it's for the holiday but before and after it's BOOM...........boom...........................BOOM BOOM......boom...boom........................................................................BOOM
I'm surprised, and glad, my dog stayed calm and handled last night well especially as she'll be 16 in a couple months.

Shadow Wolf

BOOM...........boom...........................BOOM BOOM......boom...boom........................................................................BOOM
Every time you drop the bomb
You kill the god your child has born
(the Armenians in the area often love that band)

Shadow Wolf

I learned today the LGBT place here has a weekend meeting of atheists and secular humanists.
Hopefully this one is more lively and has more people and doesn't open itself up to Christians (one going on about his "benevolent dictator" pretender to the throne god) to try to survive but die off anyways like the last secular oriented group I joined. But this isn't rural Indiana so hopefully that's not the case.

Shadow Wolf

I don't know if it's all the crying I've been doing lately or what it is, but for the first time in a long time I don't feel like total ****.

Shadow Wolf

I checked the schedule again. I don't think the atheist and secular humanist group got the memo that the best part of being secular minded and not Christian or UU is you get to sleep in on Sundays.

Shadow Wolf

This one Zatoichi movie I haven't seen yet, one of the later ones, it made me giggle that a Jaoanese movie still has a very highly recognizable 80s action background song, lol.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
FG6OO_TX0AcQPMl.jpg:large

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A 2nd master's degree is just wearing 2 belts.
I have two because of a career change somewhat inspired by the 60's, ahem. I wound up like Quasimoto in the bell tower reading "your career in computers" and wound up in a profession where the chemistry one was irrelevant. The psych one has proven useful to detect abnormal psychology first in the workplace and subsequently in other places such as RF.