• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Just saw an RV pulling a truck on a trailer. Interesting. I couldn't reach my phone to take a picture. Maybe it was hauling a Ford?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
viralhog-fire.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Just saw an RV pulling a truck on a trailer. Interesting. I couldn't reach my phone to take a picture. Maybe it was hauling a Ford?
People with big RVs often haul a smaller vehicle
to zip around in once they arrive at their destination.
A friend does this so that his wife can spend less
time at engine shows.
Usually though, they tow the vehicle without a trailer.
But I think trailering is better.

Viker

People with big RVs often haul a smaller vehicle
to zip around in once they arrive at their destination.
A friend does this so that his wife can spend less
time at engine shows.
Usually though, they tow the vehicle without a trailer.
But I think trailering is better.
Yep. I've seen people do this with Harleys. For me it's sad. I believe in taking a Harley wherever I am going with me on it. I can understand why people do it. Just not for me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yep. I've seen people do this with Harleys. For me it's sad. I believe in taking a Harley wherever I am going with me on it. I can understand why people do it. Just not for me.
Some people want more comfort.
And more clothing, & toys.

Viker

Some people want more comfort.
And more clothing, & toys.
I know. It's called glamping. I prefer old school camping. Just pack up a bike, or the car when I want to bring dogs along, and find a free public but secluded area. I follow the rule of "leave no trace". I think if I get older I might try a small RV.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know. It's called glamping. I prefer old school camping. Just pack up a bike, or the car when I want to bring dogs along, and find a free public but secluded area. I follow the rule of "leave no trace". I think if I get older I might try a small RV.
Mr Van wouldn't be called a "glamper", but
he has a microwave, fridge, sink, lav (sort of),
pantry, tool crib, wardrobe/closet (sort of), AC,
heat, safe, desk, running water, & a furry gorilla.
The interior is 90+ sq ft. I travel in comfort.
Cruise control would be nice though.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I think I might plead my case to the manager at the blood center and hope that works to get me a job. It'll probably be next week though so I don't sound as desperate and miserable as I am, which would come off as pleading and begging rather than the confident "well, **** me, this changes everything" that I need to be.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I think I might plead my case to the manager at the blood center and hope that works to get me a job. It'll probably be next week though so I don't sound as desperate and miserable as I am, which would come off as pleading and begging rather than the confident "well, **** me, this changes everything" that I need to be.
Good luck

Shadow Wolf

I'd like a self driving van or perhaps a van with a driver.
Forever shall I be driving a car, and the car will not ever be driving me. Especially as they are anti-chauffer 8n a few ways, as he needs in various layers and ways needs a droning enging to throbe in time with her beating heart. Can electric, self driving cars do any of that? No! Amd there's nothing good or right about that.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Forever shall I be driving a car, and the car will not ever be driving me. Especially as they are anti-chauffer 8n a few ways, as he needs in various layers and ways needs a droning enging to throbe in time with her beating heart. Can electric, self driving cars do any of that? No! Amd there's nothing good or right about that.
By the power of flip phones I command you to love self driving cars. By the spirits of exhaust, vapor and diesel noises I bind you into self driving mania. I call upon the names of Toyota, Tesla and Hundai; and I speak the words of power: ______ (sorry they are a secret).

Shadow Wolf

By the power of flip phones
Know you've just got off in the wrong foot.

I call upon the names of Toyota, Tesla
Now, see, Toyotas are great. But Tesla? Tesla? You couldn't pay me to drive one of those wreckful, anti-consumer, anti-repair money-traps.
You're little prayer has failed. What we need are Rammstein cars.
iu