• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
That's weird
The net nanny software page to close your account comes up in Spanish using Chorme on a Mac....but comes up in English using Chrome on a Windows PC
I had YouTube decide I was a Spanish speaker because I once clicked on Los Animales rather than Los Animals. After a number of Spanish language commercials I found out how to convince it otherwise.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That's weird
The net nanny software page to close the account comes up in Spanish using Chrome on a Mac....but comes up in English using Chrome on a Windows PC

We Never Know

No Slack
We've all seen people say fold a dollar this way and it shows the twin towers smoking.

Or rearrange the letter in 'omicron', to get the word 'moronic' .

Or take these letter out of this word and you get blah blah.

I have one for ya...

Donald Trump

Take out the 'd, n, a, t'

And you're left with an 'old rump'

How spot on is that? lol

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
A three-legged bear in Florida: Watch: Bear breaks into Florida family's screen porch, drinks three White Claws - UPI.com

"He ate the fish food we had outside next to our fish tank and then proceeded to the bar," Faneite-Diglio told WESH-TV. "He took three White Claws, drank, and left very happy. His favorite flavor is mango and strawberry."

Joseph said seeing the bear open the fridge spurred him to lock the doors of the house in case Tripod went looking for more snacks.

The family said the bear left after a few minutes, with the only damage being the stolen snacks and a hole in the screen.

"I was not scared because we know the bear really well. He lives here; we respect their habitat as much as we can," Faneite-Diglio said.

I never heard of White Claws before, so I had to look it up: White Claw Hard Seltzer - Wikipedia

8% to 5% alcohol, and this bear drank three of them.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I thought I was done buying hammers,
& planned to keep only one...until I
found a proper museum home.
But today I bought another...the spendiest
one yet. But it will be a great piece of
infotainment at the museum. It's foot
operated, so visitors can bang away on
scrap that I'll provide. Kids of all ages
will have fun.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Shadow Wolf

I had YouTube decide I was a Spanish speaker because I once clicked on Los Animales rather than Los Animals. After a number of Spanish language commercials I found out how to convince it otherwise.
Amazon once apparently thought I'm a black woman.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
A kitchen door looked like it was falling apart and needed serious repair. I leapt into action, deployed advanced technology and screwed the door back into the hinges. I'm now resting comfortably on my laurels.

Shadow Wolf

@Viker you got me rewatching it so you're stuck with it.
Peacock has the edited episodes of Alf for streaming, which is no surprise, but the description isn't so a handmixer ends up electrocuting Gordon. I don't know how that works though. Must have been a risidual charge from everyone on Melmac plugging in their hairdryer at the same time.

Shadow Wolf

A kitchen door looked like it was falling apart and needed serious repair. I leapt into action, deployed advanced technology and screwed the door back into the hinges. I'm now resting comfortably on my laurels.
Reminds me of high school, these two wankers I didn't like, they built a catapult for a class project and lied to the teacher about building it with hand tools. I know they didn't because they asked me to do the taping of it (it wasn't even a requirement, they just thought it would impress her).
I gave them a Holy Grail sort of treatment, with them being Arthur and me being French. I even at one pouint said "ok, no sarcasm or anything but that design is not gonna work" and explained the whys and hows and it actually got an impressive height amd distance that far exceeded all our expectations after the needed adjustments.
And then the ghost of a French person possessed me again.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The after effect of the anesthesia is I am having a had time walking in a straight line..... so this is why they tell me not to drive for 24 hours

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Non Sequitur Comic Strip for September 06, 2023

Shadow Wolf

The after effect of the anesthesia is I am having a had time walking in a straight line..... so this is why they tell me not to drive for 24 hours
I'm usually good, walking around before I even leave, fully coherent, able to stretch and bend policy where and when I need to (like getting to the bathroom while hooked up and not waiting for help), ams have even been told they must absolutely wheel me out on a wheelchair (though some are now more ok with just following me outside because you wouldn't think I was under previously in the day).
And they still tell me no driving. But I have.
I even kept driving around while I was supposed to be absolutely prohibited from driving for several months due to that seizure I had, but that legit was not my fault because no one told me until like a few days before that period would have expired when a doctor explained that to me, including how in the past they would have put me on anti-seizure meds regardless (I wouldn't have taken them) the fact it was apparent it would be a one time event due to me own behaviors that led to a dangerous drop in blood sugars.

Shadow Wolf

My ear is si gunked uo with wax from whatever (I don't think it's an infection)bthat I discovered I can't wear a mask because it makes the wax plug my ear, which then as my uncontrollable trying to unplug it so I can hear again.
But that has been in vain so I'm at the walk in clinic before I lose my mind.