• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

The Tucson Department of Transportation and Mobility (DTM), in collaboration with the Tucson Police Department (TPD), is initiating a blue light installation and enforcement program at various intersections throughout the city. Blue lights illuminate when a traffic signal turns red. These lights will allow law enforcement officers to view the intersection from a safer location to monitor red light runners. Additionally, studies have shown that blue lights can have a positive impact on encouraging safer driver behavior, resulting in the lights being a cost-effective traffic safety tool.

Never heard of this before. Blue lights on traffic signals? Blue light special on traffic tickets.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
police-lights-blue-flashing-cops-01337ldj2tfm460t.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!

Never heard of this before. Blue lights on traffic signals? Blue light special on traffic tickets.
So porkenstien can think he saw someone blow through? Nah. I'd rather have the cameras around CSUB.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
I saw some real pig lard on a bike. First of all, he was glancing around at everything like he's in a state of hypervigilance (which isn't good), and he kept glaring at this lady doing nothing more than using her phone while sitting at a red light. Amd he kept repeatedly glancing at her, and you could just tell he was analyzing her as a threat risk.
And while that soured strip of bacon did that I'll be hearing all kinds of hot rodding and racing the next two nights with absolutely no sirens following it.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
I think Bean is a Jugallette. She's ranting about normal society locking her away and the wierdos should be out living their lives and kill anyone who gets on their way, and she mentions she has her gang of loyal, violent fans.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The farmer's market run this morning was successful. Our dog and I walked around 3600 steps for me and a lot of sniffing for her while my wife was buying stuff. Next week we reverse roles.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
HR ideas and philosophies and policies all need to line up to be eaten by a bear, crapped off a cliff, eaten by various things and crapped off a cliff again.
HR says no, but after a few weeks I'm already being asked run the girly no god group Facebook page.

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
The farmer's market run this morning was successful. Our dog and I walked around 3600 steps for me and a lot of sniffing for her while my wife was buying stuff. Next week we reverse roles.
I suppose having your turn to sniff around would be fun.:tonguewink: