• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
img.php

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The farmer's market run this morning was successful. Our dog and I walked around 3600 steps for me and a lot of sniffing for her while my wife was buying stuff. Next week we reverse roles.
Dog get 3600 steps and you do a lot of sniffing?

Wu Wei

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's My Birthday!
Mob mentality....I have no idea why that type of thing is OK...

Yeah, it's more people aren't bashing those unruly cretins like they do of fans of other bands and genres, fans who've not gone anywhere remotely loco like that.
Metalheads, for example, aren't doing that but get the rap like we are.

Wu Wei

Yeah, it's more people aren't bashing those unruly cretins like they do of fans of other bands, fans who've not gone anywhere remotely loco like that.
Metalheads, for example, aren't doing that but get the rap like we are.
Currently the mentality seems to be, I can say whatever I want due to freedom of speech...but you can't if it offends me...... frankly, I'm getting tired of it.....

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Currently the mentality seems to be, I can say whatever I want due to freedom of speech...but you can't if it offends me...... frankly, I'm getting tired of it.....
It's the lopsidedness of things. If you like Rammstein or Slayer you're a Nazi. If you like ICP, you're a gang member. If you're an unruly amd unreasonable Taylor Swift fan? You're cool apparently.
Insane Clown Posse Lose Legal Fight Over Juggalo ‘Gang’ Label Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals rules FBI's designation not legally binding, can't be challenged in court

Shadow Wolf

It's My Birthday!
Even the FBI says cops shouldn't get free cups of coffee.
Senior officers may test new members of the law enforcement profession. For example, they may see how amiable recruits are to accepting gratuities. It long has been believed that this practice can be a gateway to more serious corruption as it provides the opportunity for corrupt intent.11 Accepting the free cup of coffee is the example most often used, and it is held that once officers engage in minor illegal or corrupt behavior, they find it easier to do more.
But they're pigs so group loyalty is more important than integrity.
But, accepting small gratuities is a test of loyalty. In the corrupt subculture, fidelity becomes more important than integrity, and officers learn that their peers frown upon morality and independence.12
Amd if they've gotten better at screening amd filtering out bad cops I'd hate to see what it was like before.
To begin with, many police agencies have avoided hiring candidates who have low ethical standards and have identified those onboard employees early in their careers who might compromise the department’s integrity. In addition, research has discovered new methods of testing candidates for their psychological propensity to act ethically.
But they realize that hasn't taken care of the problem.
However, unethical conduct by the nation’s police officers continues to occur in departments large and small.
And they say the corruption has to go.
Anything less than perfect ethical conduct can be disastrous for a department, a community, and an entire nation. While officers are only human and will continue to make mistakes, ethical misconduct cannot be tolerated.
Maybe they should also look at themselves?